sylver2 said:
I TOLD YOU!!
You kept saying ..oh I have a good one
I told u so I told u so...

Throws up NTM sign

Sylver....why did I feel like I could HEAR you saying that?! :lol: :lol:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

MonaLisa said:
Sound the trumpets!!!!! Allandra done gave my beloved line the blessing!!!! :lol:

I just finished going through my NTM pooing, conditioning, Pantene detangler, serum, then leave in...I feel so much better now...I needed my fix.

Glad u likey!!!!:grin:
ML,

Your reply had me LOL. I love the smiley with the trumpet. :grin: Girl, I am still in awe about this line. Had I only known, I would have tried it much sooner.

Last edited:
sylver2 said:
I TOLD YOU!!
You kept saying ..oh I have a good one
I told u so I told u so...

Throws up NTM sign
Girl, indeed you did tell me. After buying the shampoo and the ddc on May 30 (yes, I waited that long to use them :ohwell: ), I finally decided to go for it yesterday. Girl, now I'm trying to think of the 'good one' I was talking about. :lol: Heck, I can't even remember. :look:

MonaLisa said:
Aww Jewell....u like the mask? Bless ya heart....I loves it too.

Some don't take to kindly to the mask...but I think it may have been to using too much when one doesn't really need a lot.

Yes, Mona I agree, unlike many conditioners I have used, there is no need to glob it all on . When I saw the size of the jar I was a bit disappointed until I tried the product. Like butter baby.
arms crossed -**NTM gang sign

YummyC said:
.........try it ;)

LOL...I'm happy it works for you girl.

I can't bring myself to plop any of my 7.00 plus jar of hair mask on my legs...

when I have a bottle of Satin Care and a Shick Quattro.:look:

Tanelions said:
Yes, Mona I agree, unlike many conditioners I have used, there is no need to glob it all on . When I saw the size of the jar I was a bit disappointed until I tried the product. Like butter baby.
arms crossed -**NTM gang sign

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!LOL!

i used the rest of my silk touch leave in...there was like a little bit left, not even enough for a full head...dag i really miss that stuff it leaves my hair feeling so sofffft!!

imglad i used itbecause im about to go pick up the whole line...lol

DangerouslyShy said:
i used the rest of my silk touch leave in...there was like a little bit left, not even enough for a full head...dag i really miss that stuff it leaves my hair feeling so sofffft!!

imglad i used itbecause im about to go pick up the whole line...lol

Make sure u give some feedback when you do!:wave:

today after work I ran to Target to get some of the Silk leave in cream (paid only $3.22!!!!!!!!!) because of good recommendations and cuz I am a PJ!

KathyMay said:
today after work I ran to Target to get some of the Silk leave in cream (paid only $3.22!!!!!!!!!) because of good recommendations and cuz I am a PJ!

Give some feedback, yay or nay if it works for ya!:)

Hey, just wanted to say the NTM Daily Conditioner and Hair Mask is THE BOMB!! I used both, one after another, and my hair never felt this soft after washing. I'm so happy :D!

Baha_Ma said:
Hey, just wanted to say the NTM Daily Conditioner and Hair Mask is THE BOMB!! I used both, one after another, and my hair never felt this soft after washing. I'm so happy :D!

Girl, I did the same thing on Saturday....I told my chicas on the board...that I had a commercial moment in the shower with that one/two punch.

I start getting a little tangly with my hair now when it gets to the 3 month post touch up mark...and it really comes through for me.

Cincysweetie said:
I must confess that I have fell off with my NTM use. :ohwell:

icon_sado.gif
icon_sado.gif
icon_sado.gif

Came back to add...that I am using the Silk Touch Leave-in as a moisturizer and it's great!!! Occassionally I use the mask, but I gave the DDC to my friend to use up and I prefer another serum to the NTM serum. :ohwell:

Cincysweetie said:
Came back to add...that I am using the Silk Touch Leave-in as a moisturizer and it's great!!! Occassionally I use the mask, but I gave the DDC to my friend to use up and I prefer another serum to the NTM serum. :ohwell:

*Gasp*
05.gif

cincybrownsugar said:
NTM is nothing but hype

Hype usually doesn't work well on my hair
NTM must have a little more going for it if it has me full mind, body and soul..:lol:
Has not failed me yet and I have been using it nearly exclusively and almost faithfully for almost a year now..soo I don't think it can be just hype.

sylver2 said:
Hype usually doesn't work well on my hair
NTM must have a little more going for it if it has me full mind, body and soul..:lol:
Has not failed me yet and I have been using it nearly exclusively and almost faithfully for almost a year now..soo I don't think it can be just hype.

:lachen: :lachen:

I just wanted to stir up Mo, I use NTM too, but I do like DDTA better than the reg conditioner, gotta go before she comes back with her whip
49.gif

cincybrownsugar said:

I just wanted to stir up Mo, I use NTM too, but I do like DDTA better than the reg conditioner, gotta go before she comes back with her whip
49.gif

I knew it had to be something like that :lol:

cincybrownsugar said:
ain't it though, Mo and Sylver be quick to defend some NTM, I'm starting to think they make it or sumthin

Why u messin wid me doe? Dang CBS....:lol: :lol:

I just never found a line that agreed with my hair so well...and I've seen
the difference since I've used it...that's all...that sucka has gotten me out of some tangling jams!

*Throws back on apron, goggles and haircap to stir up a new batch of the hair mask*

*Tosses Sylver an extra apron...she done spilled a mess of the Daily Deep Conditioner all over herself*:look:

cincybrownsugar said:

49.gif

LOL...u know what...I've used both...and the DDTA is okay...but it just is not like NTM on my hair. I done got my momma starting to like it...:grin:

I'm wondering if DDTA has more of that Va Va Voom effect on natural heads than relaxed...although I know some relaxed heads that can't get enough of it.

Whew, didn't know I would stir up such drama with that comment! Got Mo acting all violent...the other Cincy instigating...even Sylver2 was trying to bring "it". Let me slip on back out this thread...and go apply my Silk Touch Leave-in (of course, AFTER I apologize to the NTM gods).

Cincysweetie said:
Whew, didn't know I would stir up such drama with that comment! Got Mo acting all violent...the other Cincy instigating...even Sylver2 was trying to bring "it". Let me slip on back out this thread...and go apply my Silk Touch Leave-in (of course, AFTER I apologize to the NTM gods).

I just saw this!!!:lol: :lol:

I'm gonna think about you later when I slide my DDC/Mask combo on my hair soon... have me another one of them commercial moments in the shower.

*sorry that all NTM users were not able to experience the joy:ohwell: ....it happens*

Back