Spinoff: Type 2/3's inspiration pics threads

I mainly look at the eyebrows. She's no 4.

okay
eek.gif

One of my fav blondes Chloe Sevigny
chloe-sevigny.jpg

big-love13.jpg

0000035006_20061021044519.jpg

Lou Doillon
lou-doillon.JPG

lou-doillon-18.jpg

lou_doillon_mode_large_qualite_uk.jpg

lou.jpg

lou+doillon+103+-+Hermes+RTW+AW04.jpg

Lou-Doillon-couleur.jpg

lee-cooper.jpg

w/ her mother Jane Birkin (yup..the purse :giggle:)
jane-birkin-lou-doillon-la-redoute.jpg

Last edited:
How can you tell she's a type 3? That looks like a roller set.

If she were an Andre type 4, based solely on what I read at LHCF, she'd not be able to achive that level of straightness and "swag" w/ just a rollerset. LOL..if I'm wrong, blame the source (here!) :lachen:

Given where she's from (DR), the likelihood is that she's an Andre 3.

Eyebrows? :giggle: Most folks' eyebrows are straight. I've never seen "nappy" eyebrows? :lachen: Post some gurl...seriously! :grin:

Girl just being funny. I know her, she lives near my sponsor child. She's looking for an overseas hubby. She's a 3.

If she were an Andre type 4, based solely on what I read at LHCF, she'd not be able to achive that level of straightness and "swag" w/ just a rollerset. LOL..if I'm wrong, blame the source (here!) :lachen:

My hair gets fairly straight w/ a rollerset.

My bestie (I can't help it :lick:)wants to know his hairtype? We're guessing a 3b/c?

ahair.jpg

Ahair-1.jpg

Tell him he's Daltrey-Plant type...ya know, ROCKSTAR! :yep::look: Cuz he's quite attractive, dare I say! He's probably an Andre 3b if I understand his system correctly. I'm curious what others will say.

He's rockstar...that I DO know fo sho! ;)

Tell him he's Daltrey-Plant type...ya know, ROCKSTAR! :yep::look: Cuz he's quite attractive, dare I say! He's probably an Andre 3b if I understand his system correctly. I'm curious what others will say.

He's rockstar...that I DO know fo sho! ;)
Dead on, he's a total metal head rockstar.:lachen:And he has the cutest Aussie accent.:lick: I love him to death, he has a heart of gold.
BLAH. Enough of that. :lachen:

3b? Thanks! I figured as much! In the very, very back at his nape, he has a lot of tighter curlies, almost 3C but majority rules!

^^^ His texture is tighter than some of the Ethiopian and Somalis I posted, so you know you're on the right track in the middle 3s I'd say.

Weird...I don't see any resistance in this thread. Never even thought about it until someone brought it up.:look:

Anyway, my favorite type 3 EVER:

I agree and understand that. I was simply saying if there was to be resistance could that have been one of the reasons.:nono:

...glad that this thread is growing...and is it me or do some of the nicest heads of hear seem to be on men? LOL maybe they do lo-mani!

I'm tired of the average celebs, here's someone you may have no heard of...Tony Alva...skateboard legend

Back in da day

tony-alva.jpg

tony-alva-alva-skates.jpg

tony_alva.jpg

alva.jpeg

tony-alva.jpg

5684.jpg

4444.jpg

Now...locked
3017_by_katy_tony.jpg

SM_TAlva_01.jpg

I was a huge fan of his and later Christian Hosoi and Tony Hawk. Dogtown and Z-Boys is one of my favorite films.

Naughty thread Lucia....but I'm game. Here's one of my fav SUPER longhairs, tall chicks, and fashion designers

L'wren Scott fashion designer and Mick Jagger's old lady. How long is her hair, you ask? Well she's 6'4 barefoot! :grin::giggle:

Now that's what I'm talking about! I am not impressed by your buttlength hair when you're 5'1" and all head and shoulders!!! Gimme some Amazonian, long-necked ladies with long hair! :lachen:

More rock guys - Omar and Cedric of At the Drive-In/The Mars Volta:

mars-volta-2008.jpg

url.jpg

atdi.jpg

omar_cedric.jpg

Omar reppin' for Puerto Rico.

The one time I met Sarah Jessica Parker, we talked about how she's like the celebrity patron saint of curls. She jokingly apologized for disappointing me because she was wearing her hair straight. I told her that it looked really good and that I was planning on blowing mine out in a few days. She said, "Don't you dare! Your curls are beautiful...I wouldn't do anything to them!" Boy was I floating on Cloud NINE!

#butisyouserioustho

Now that's what I'm talking about! I am not impressed by your buttlength hair when you're 5'1" and all head and shoulders!!! Gimme some Amazonian, long-necked ladies with long hair! :lachen:

More rock guys - Omar and Cedric of At the Drive-In/The Mars Volta:

mars-volta-2008.jpg

omar_cedric.jpg

Omar reppin' for Puerto Rico.

The one time I met Sarah Jessica Parker, we talked about how she's like the celebrity patron saint of curls. She jokingly apologized for disappointing me because she was wearing her hair straight. I told her that it looked really good and that I was planning on blowing mine out in a few days. She said, "Don't you dare! Your curls are beautiful...I wouldn't do anything to them!" Boy was I floating on Cloud NINE!

Dang gurl...these cats got HURR! I'm like :blush:...they're working the 'fro tho.

SJP has lovely hair...I've always admired it from the Square Pegs era onwards. It's so thick and healthy. No matter what she does or how she chooses to wear it, it always seems in tip top shape. I'm glad she was so nice to you. She seems like "good people" from all I hear.

About L'wren, I just thought some would like to see just how meaursing length is so based on height/body proportions. On her, her hair is about waist length, but on almost anyone else...who knows?! :lachen: She's like a foot taller than the average woman!

Back