Spinoff: Type 2/3's inspiration pics threads

Um...No MA'AM! Troy just left our house to go to practice. I have no clue who your are, but you need to back up off my man :look: :grin:

And my baby daddy

troypolamalu_wideweb__470x3130.jpg

polamalu.jpg

troy-11.gif

TroyPolamalu8.jpg

Some more "unexpected" Andre 2-3s :giggle:

Jimmy Page
jimmy_page-pic.jpg

jimmy_page_outrider_front.jpg

jimmy-page-stairway-to-heaven.jpg

Janis Joplin
194.jpg

janis-joplin-woodstock.jpg

Helena Bonham-Carter
1448185339.jpg

lb05a1edited7ts6.jpg

tim-burton-helena-bonham-carter-vogue-uk-december-2008-tales-of-the-unexpected.jpg

Tim Burton...her old man and a fellow "frizzy"
600full-tim-burton.jpg

timburton.jpg

tim.jpg

TimBurton1.jpg

You must be new here? :grin: Well 2-3s aren't exactly being celebrated much these days here, so that's why I said it. I was teasing her a bit.

I think it's good to celebrate the textures across the gamut because members here fit across the gamut too.

I agree, this is some beautiful hair posted here as well as in the other thread. That is the problem with a lot of society. No one can seem to see the beauty in others, especially if the beauty is not similar to one's own.

Keep the pics coming ladies!

Side note: could some of the resistance stem from the fact that some of the inspiration photos are of non African-Americans? It's silly to me, but I'm just asking...

I have to say I'm partial to the type 3:s ;)
gelila_bekele2174977.jpg

tn2_tracee_ellis_ross_3.jpg

type3-2.jpg

amel%20larrieux%2003.jpg

11_amel_larrieux1.jpg

miko_titi.jpg

Ok, I thought that third pic was Keira Knightley in brownface. Funny how many faces in entertainment and beauty are interchangeableble in terms of "look" but for the skintone.

HEr hair looks similar to the way mine is 3-4 days post-wash (i.e. fuzzier and less defined, but also more textured. My hair on the day of the wash is way too thin and fine for my tastes).

Um, Miss Jamaraa, I know you did not overlook my boy Brian:

brian_may_23.jpg

brianmay.jpg

brian_may.jpg

The Polynesians and actors are all gorg, but your rock n roll contributions ensure this is one thread on LHCF my daddy would enjoy reading!

I agree, this is some beautiful hair posted here as well as in the other thread. That is the problem with a lot of society. No one can seem to see the beauty in others, especially if the beauty is not similar to one's own.

Side note: could some of the resistance stem from the fact that some of the inspiration photos are of non African-Americans? It's silly to me, but I'm just asking...

Nope. *I've* only done people of African descent prior to this thread personally (not only AAs of course)...it's a texture thing, not a race thing. IMHO. IIRC, this is the 1st Andre 2-3 inspo thread in many a moon.

If people have objections to Blacks not of American descent...well, what can't I say? :grin: We're not the only Blacks in the world! :giggle:

Um, Miss Jamaraa, I know you did not overlook my boy Brian:

brian_may_23.jpg

brianmay.jpg

brian_may.jpg

The Polynesians and actors are all gorg, but your rock n roll contributions ensure this is one thread on LHCF my daddy would enjoy reading!

How could I forget Brian May? I had someone else in mind. LOL....amazing how much kinky hair is in the UK! :giggle: I'm just stoked that I have an excuse to bring Rog and Plant to LHCF! Never thought I'd see the day! The Who fan in me forced me...I swear! ;)

Glad there's some rock fans around here!

Weird...I don't see any resistance in this thread. Never even thought about it until someone brought it up.:look:

Anyway, my favorite type 3 EVER:

18.jpg

tracee%20ellis%20ross%20hair%20care.jpg

280a34c6.jpg

tracee_ross_diana_ross.jpg

Just saw this thread. I have some pics to share.

swvmgz.jpg

nx0zlz.jpg

getattachment_20090821_1572666169.jpg

35jjjwj.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/2cqg0eo.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/1198q3c.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/mskhap.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/2ytz05x.jpg

Isaac Mizrahi
w/ Azzedine Alaia...VERY much "Andre 3s" (if not 4s)...BOTH
90102821.jpg

e10d30b52ca3d8e0_landing

3e5bab79a53fbe0e_landing

3c9447837be283bb_landing

Azzedine Alaia w/....

alaia-gracejones.jpg

pazzedinealaianaomi5eo.jpg

Rock guy 4 the late great Marc Bolan (T Rex) LOL..it was the glam rock era
Marc_Bolan_48f72f4980889.jpg

R.245%20MARC%20BOLAN%2071.jpg

marc_bolan.jpg

86101437.jpg

25613268-25613270-large.jpg

_44108985_bolan_hultonarchive416.jpg

bolanDM2009_468x634.jpg

Last edited:
Tuareg Children and young girls

tuareg.jpg

2751938332_a9bc2dd2fd.jpg

The men are very alluring too bad we can't see their faces most of the time.

tuareg.jpg

Back