Spinoff to Hair Worries: Hair Confessions 2006!

MizaniMami

We all have them so post up. I got this idea from another hair care forum.

Mines:

I wash my hair just to check my length. I LOVE seeing my hair wet, since it looks so much longer

I am going back to relaxing straight, not bone straight, but between bone straight and straight. I can't stand this texlaxing stuff.:look: It makes me sad because I don't think I would groom well as a natural:perplexed

I LOVE the way my hair feels after clarifying, protein treat, and DCing. I want to do it every wash but I know I can't.

I'll be back with more. Add on ladies.

I confess....

-I am a recovering product junkie

-I use too much product when I moisturize my hair

-I love to wash/conditioner wash my hair

-I am addicted to LHCF :perplexed

I confess:
I AM A PJ!

I don't DC my hair as often as I should! (I have 3 boys, who has the time)

I probably use way too much shampoo, but I don't think my hair is "clean" unless I see lots of lather.

I wanna relax rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllll bad, but I am only 10 weeks post!

I love my natural texture, but I'm not going natural (again) because I don't want to be thought of as someone that can be manipulated by the media. The times I was natural before it wasn't popular. I loved that about being natural.

- I am scared that as my hair gets longer my nape and temple will break off.

- I am addicted to LHCF.

- I tried KeraCare products and I didn't like it much.

i love washing my hair as it shows its true tensile (i thin kthats the word!) length when i have regrowth

i love airdrying, my hair was meant for it, and even when i was unsuccessful, i knew i couldn't give up!

i'm addicted 2 keracare, and i would love everybody 2 have the same results of me

i love GREAAASSEE! {LE KAIR CASTOR OIL to be exact}

i hate seeing thin THINNNN ends on peoples head, and i would love to tell them cutting them will be more good than harm. i believe a good cut in the beginning will help in future growth!

trimbride said:
I confess....

-I use too much product when I moisturize my hair

-I love to wash/conditioner wash my hair

-I am addicted to LHCF :perplexed

ITA WITH YOU!!!!

Well the pj part....I dont know if I have reached the recovery stage yet :lol: . I'm still trying things out....(Let see I just bought some Scurl Yesterday and plan to pick up some profectiv healthy ends....and then um KeraCare line next... :look:)

I must admit that I tend to saturate my hair when I moisturize....I just want to make sure!! :lol:

I also tend to get a bit excited on deep condition day...I just love to DC..better yet I love the results:grin:

And I agree with you Mizani on the checking the length when wet.... It makes my hair feel so much longer....plus when stretching 12 weeks the roots are real curly when dry so you cant see that full length
Oh and yall already know how I feel about LHCF! :lachen:

I confess.......

I did the BC and lost my damn mind.

I've been sleeping without covering my hair with a scarf.

My satin pillowcase keeps sliding off the pillow and my virgin natural hair has been touching COTTON!!!!!

I stopped taking supplements.

MTG who?

Instead of washing my hair 3+ times a week, it's good if I remember to do it twice in a week. I'm forced to wash at least once a week otherwise my hair gets so much build up it becomes solid. :eek:

I've been wearing puffs because I'm too lazy to twist my hair.

My hair isn't long enough to do a split ends check, so I'm a little nervous about the damage i've done.

I hate washing my hair and only do it when I remember unlike every single day back in the day.

I never Deep condition.

I never do protein treatments.

I don't do anything for my hair except throw some shea butter and coconut oil in it.

Puffs are crack. They can get addicting.

Here's mine:

-I love to co-wash
-I am currently in braids so I am constantly undoing some just to check the length
-I am a horrible at stretching my relaxers, but yet I always try again( I am going to master it one day):lol:
-I am a vitamin junkie too ( for now anyways)
-I am loving my progress and the compliments that come with it ;)

I confess that:

-I haven't been wearing protective styles much, lately

-I've been lazy about doing protein treatments

-I haven't been protecting my hair at night like I should

-I wash my hair just to try new products even when it doesn't need washing

-Stopped using MTG

-Using heat to often

I confess that:

--I haven't had a trim since March 3. :perplexed

--I love to condition with Cholesterol to do a length check (it's a really heavy condish)

--I find my hair fairly boring. I love my hair, it just doesn't have much flair and I'm way too lazy to change it up.

--I used to be a hair coloring addict!!! A new box of color would send me into paroxysms of joy. :spinning: :lol:

~I Love Washing & Co Washing
~I'm Constantly Checking My Length(Just Like 5 Min Ago I Asked My Mother If My Hair Is Getting Longer,And After I Poo'ed And Dc'ed Last Night I Asked My DH If My Hair Is Growing:lol: )
~I'm Addicted To LHCF

I cannot put down the flatiron!! I have tried to just rollerset and let it be, but there is something about the sleek shine I get from my CHI.

I Confess:

1.) June 2006, I cut my hair to practically my starting length of 2003.. but haven't changed the pics in my siggy:ohwell:

2.) On my day off from work, I deep condition for most the day and constantly look for a reason to write something in my hair journal (RANDOM HAIR THOUGHTS).

3.) My cousin is getting tired of me talking about my hair to her..but she doesn't know that I elected her to be my unofficial hair buddy that I can yak to on a regular.:look:

4.) As a PJ I have many products that I'm not using and yet had a VERY hard time giving them away because I didn't think my neighbors or friends would use them..so I'd often wonder if I just should have kept them.

5.) Lastly, I mostly only wash my hair with Shampoo because I like the smell of it.. I'll use Alot, sometimes multiple lathers.

Whew! that felt good gettin that off my chest:grin:

I havent been protecting my hair at all recently...

I recently incorporated BB grease in my regimen...

I am about to self trim for the first time, but am not exactly sure what im doing....

My hair is boring me...

~Im a hair BUM! I treat my hair like CRAP and it still grows. I sleep withotu a scarf unless Im trying to make my edges lay down
~I really could care less what my hair looks like to other people... :lol: So if you ever catch me in public and think "WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON WITH HER..." Remember what I said...:D
~I burned out a section of my hair 3 days ago :lol: And I DONT CARE! It was the relaxed hair so no real loss to me...
~Im a fotki stalker
~I wish I had 4b hair so I could get an Angela Davis Fro
~I really think that the hair typing system is a rip off
~I LOVE Keracare products
~I miss my length from last year and if I could get away with it Id go back and not do the mini chop
~I love head and shoulders shampoo and I abhor my prescription shampoo so I use it only when my scalp feels like crap
~Washing my hair more than once a week dries my hair up so I only wash when I feel like it
~I LOVE GREASE!!! AND OIL!!! One of my favorite products has petroleum jelly as its #1 ingredient :)
Okay thats enough :)

- I am addicted to S-curl I cant live without it
-I am addicted to LHCF
-I used to hide my five head all the time but now I'm showing her off more by pulling my hair back into a ponytail with no bangs. And I'm luving appreciating her more.
- I am trying to stretch until august but Im not sure I'll make it.
- My hair wont look as thick as the pic in my siggy when i get my next touchup.

I confess

I am a pj

I love co washing

I love my shower comb

I wish my hair was at my goal length already

I have a fotki with no pictures in it

I love updating my hair journal

I am addicted to hair boards

I confess that I think I might leave my micro braids in for a year
then do it again for another year.

I confess I think I'm depending on my braids and not wanting to really do anything with my real hair.

I confess I walk around with my hair looking like a H.A.M. and don't care what people think.

I confess i want long hair to rub it in my friends faces that think they are the only one who should have long hair.

I confess when i take my braids out I don't think my real hair will be that long.

ETA: I confess that I'm losing my addiction for LHCF

I confess that the tickerfactory gets on my dan% nerves, it's like it never moves.

Last edited:
plove said:
I confess that I think I might leave my micro braids in for a year
then do it again for another year.

I confess I think I'm depending on my braids and not wanting to really do anything with my real hair.

I confess I walk around with my hair looking like a H.A.M. and don't care what people think.

I confess i want long hair to rub it in my friends faces that think they are the only one who should have long hair.

I confess when i take my braids out I don't think my real hair will be that long.

ETA: I confess that I'm losing my addiction for LHCF

I confess that the tickerfactory gets on my dan% nerves, it's like it never moves.

I think I am too :(

Okay so I haven't been taking my vitamins for over 3months now and when I remember it only last a day or two.
-I haven't been sleeping w/my satin bonnet or satin pillow case for a few wks now and just started it up again. (i think I just need to invest in satin sheets, lol, that way I'm safe 24/7)
-I wish I could DC my hair every day, I'm addicted to it.....*sigh*
-I want to get color really bad even though I haven't reach my coloring goal yet.
-I wish I never bought sooo much Nexxus stuff last yr. because I really want a reason to try new stuff. (probably will have to wait another yr until it all runs out :ohwell: )
That's it for now.

Back