SPINOFF: The perks of being Single...

LadyChe

We all know the main reasons that single is great - but what about the extras, ladies?

Ever call up a fella just to get a quick bite to eat for free? :)

Oh ladies, I know that's supposed to be triflin, but when the decision comes down to me getting a fab pair of pants or me taking MYSELF out to dinner, I always choose option C: Call Man #92734 and ask him what's up for the evening.

DONT LIE and say you never did it!!! You ate up that food and YOU KNEW he never had a chance!!!

No, I've never done that, but I am starting to enjoy my time being single. Sure, sometimes I miss the ex, but I'm really happy to have this time with myself and family.

I'm married, but I still remember...

*Being able to hang up the phone during an argument, and go take a nice relaxing bubble bath - knowing, "Wow, I never have to see or talk to him again if I don't want to" - BOY, DO I MISS THAT!!!!!!!... As opposed to being married and you're obligated to talk and work it out.

*Going shopping and buying ANYTHING in the world you want, without sneaking it in the house "international spy"-style.

*In general just SPOILING yourself without someone else's opinion hanging over you, or their thoughts of you being "materialistic" or "pampered".

*Being able to just do nothing at all when you want and no one is in your personal space enough to say anything about it.

* And the NUMBER 1 perk of all... Not having to pick up after his TRIFLIN' TAIL 24/7!!!

LadyChe said:
We all know the main reasons that single is great - but what about the extras, ladies?

Oh ladies, I know that's supposed to be triflin, but when the decision comes down to me getting a fab pair of pants or me taking MYSELF out to dinner, I always choose option C: Call Man #92734 and ask him what's up for the evening.

DONT LIE and say you never did it!!! You ate up that food and YOU KNEW he never had a chance!!!

I ain't gonna lie! A free meal is a good thing.

I don't call anyone up.
They call me!
And I get a movie for free too...:look:

All I figure is that I tell them straight up. I'm 'dating' nothing serious.
So that means nothing serious with *you*

All my guy friends know it.. and they still treat me to dinner [once in a while].

At the same time, I'm usually on my best behaviour, and I make sure that the dinner out/movie etc is really fun... Not because I expect to do it again, but because they were so gracious in paying...

I've never done that either. At first I was enjoying being single, but now it's getting kind of old. I just need to embrace my "me" time because whenever I get married, I'll probably wish that I enjoyed this single time as a youngin.

LadyChe said:

I'll be the first to admit I did it when I was single...:sekret:
:spank: shame on me....not!:lol:

Back