Spinoff: Pisces Women, What Sign is your SO/DH?

Ms Red

I read the Aquarius/Libra thread and got curious :)

Not a huge believer of astrology but it amuses me nonetheless. Pisces women, what signs are total matches and which ones are crap? :lol:

Ps. I'm dating a Capricorn. Workaholic, mature, sensitive about HOW you say things to him and loyal. :rolleyes:

Well Mr Bigg is an Aquarius--(Meaning) he is tit for tat, does not communicate well, selfish, arrogant, but he has an x factor. He can be really sweet and affectionate

My ex is a Aries, boy that was fun. He knew me, and understood all of my quirks. He was an agressor, likes the chase/hunt. That never got boring.

My other ex is a Cancer, you could tell him the sun was going to fall out the sky and he would care, really good provider though.

My best match was the Aries:blush:-

Leo
Taurus
Aries
Taurus
Taurus

Leo was alot of fun. Taurus is good. Aries not so good. Cancer no way!

Not a huge believer of astrology but it amuses me nonetheless. Pisces women, what signs are total matches and which ones are crap? :lol:

Ps. I'm dating a Capricorn. Workaholic, mature, sensitive about HOW you say things to him and loyal. :rolleyes:

Umm, we are so <<here>>!! I'm so glad you started this thread because I'm a Pisces and SO is a Capricorn and all of those characteristics match him to a T. I also constantly read that Pisces women and Capricorn men have excellent best friend relationships and that definitely describes us as well. I never paid attention to astrology until I read some threads on here and I definitely believe that there is a lot of truth to it. Anyway Pisces ladies, I recommend a Capricorn if you want a true gentleman who will work hard, cater to you and treat you like a queen! And please be good to them in return because they are known to be really sweet, nice guys who desires the same treatment in return.

Currently with a Libra

Past with a Gemini, Aries, Cancer, Virgo, Pisces

Best were the Aries and Cancer.

Worst was the Gemini. :wallbash::hardslap:

:lachen: Girl they are a trip aren't they?! I totally agree, most of them will trear you like a queen :)
Umm, we are so <<here>>!! I'm so glad you started this thread because I'm a Pisces and SO is a Capricorn and all of those characteristics match him to a T. I also constantly read that Pisces women and Capricorn men have excellent best friend relationships and that definitely describes us as well. I never paid attention to astrology until I read some threads on here and I definitely believe that there is a lot of truth to it. Anyway Pisces ladies, I recommend a Capricorn if you want a true gentleman who will work hard, cater to you and treat you like a queen! And please be good to them in return because they are known to be really sweet, nice guys who desires the same treatment in return.

What a coincidence...my son's father is a Capricorn and I am a Pisces but he played a lot of games and lied alot. He does work hard and does for us if we need it. He can be very hard to get along with. However, my 2 best friends, closest sister, mom and dad are all Capricorns!

Dh is a scorpio. He is the most stubborn man I have ever met. I am stubborn too but at least I will listen to other ideas. Dh says that once I get my mind wrapped around something nothing else matters:look:.

My ex was a capricorn. He was a sweetheart but his temper was off the hook.

Dated two virgos. Both obsessive compulsive neat freaks and anal. I said I would never date a virgo man again.

Gemini men I've dated were so darn emotional.

Wow, pisces-pisces sounds interesting. :yep:

Don't know too much about scorpios just the usual, that they are sensual creatures! :blush:

He's a Cancer. I've had the most intense relationships with Virgos and other Pisces though. The Pisces Pisces combo is VERY Intense.

My mum's a Pisces and my dad is an Aries - they've been married 45 years. They get on each others nerves - but its still all good
icon7.gif

Dh is a scorpio. He is the most stubborn man I have ever met. I am stubborn too but at least I will listen to other ideas. Dh says that once I get my mind wrapped around something nothing else matters:look:.

Dated two virgos. Both obsessive compulsive neat freaks and anal. I said I would never date a virgo man again.

He is Virgo....they have in the past several years been mostly Virgo. I don't really get the neat freak Virgos..although they all are VERY nitpicky about their appearance...this current one is very Leoish (peacockish) in action and in birthdate. Apparently Pisces and Virgos are at the opposites of the zodiac and very strongly attracted to each other. The Pisces-Pisces thing has alwasy given me a headache...lol

What a coincidence...my son's father is a Capricorn and I am a Pisces but he played a lot of games and lied alot. He does work hard and does for us if we need it. He can be very hard to get along with. However, my 2 best friends, closest sister, mom and dad are all Capricorns!
I'm a Taurus, but I've had the same exact experiences with Capricorn men. A Pisces woman once told me that Taurus is the Pisces perfect match. I've dated Pisces men before and all I can say is even though the relationships were generally cool, I'm single now.:look:

I'm a Taurus, but I've had the same exact experiences with Capricorn men. A Pisces woman once told me that Taurus is the Pisces perfect match. I've dated Pisces men before and all I can say is even though the relationships were generally cool, I'm single now.:look:

Really? I have a guy friend that I've always gotten along with very well. It's like we're the same person and he's a Taurus. He took me with him to a party the other night. I hadn't seen him in a while and forgot how much fun we had together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jturner7156

That's weird because cap's and taurus people get along but in your case it was different. It goes to show astrology is not always correct.

Last edited:
My husband is a cancer and we've been together for about six years. My SO in my last relationship of seven years was also a cancer and the similarities are astounding between the two men, whom have never met. They both like a lot of attention and/or love being the center of attention and have very big egos. I find that they also seem to be very arrogant, although my husband tends to be more on this trait than my ex.

A guy I dated in high school was an Aries and he was a complete a!$. Not a good match at all. I do have to say I once felt a very scorching heat with a Scorpio man. The one that got away for me was a Taurus.

I'm really feeling a Virgo now. We had the greatest convo when we first met...spending hours and staying up all night. coincidentally, my best relationship to date was with a virgo. I have had great connections with cancers.

Current DH is a Pisces...it works because my astrology friend says I have a Capricorn moon which makes me more grounded.

Married a Libra when I was really young...too young

I attract Virgo's like flies but most are more friend material...yet to feel a romantic spark..to matter of fact but make wonderful friends..easy to talk to

Dated a Scorpio before...lots of heat and intense passion but too @@#$@#$@# stubborn, judgemental, selfish and depressing. He would bring a clown down with his cynical attitude.

Attract Cancer men but too #$@#$@# moody and sensitive..but my mom's a Cancer so I'm biased..

Aries...no way...Gemini's YIKES I run quickly in the opposite direction

Have lots of attraction to Capricorns, but never dated one.

Taurus...attracted to celebrity Taurus men but never dated one...hmmm...

My SO is a Virgo....hard worker, very smart, methodical, workaholic...but can be flashy, very self "assured, and a little peacocky (I think his birthdate falls close to Leo)

I ALWAYS attract lots of Virgos...Virgos and Sags. All the Virgos tended to be VERY sharp dressers, workaholics, attractive, driven, and a little (or a lot) bossy (But I think I might like this.....)
. These types of relationships w/ the Virgos are always the instant click ones...talking forever...feeling like u've known them forever, etc.
I had a bad experience w/ a Gemini as well:-)

My SO is a Virgo....hard worker, very smart, methodical, workaholic...but can be flashy, very self "assured, and a little peacocky (I think his birthdate falls close to Leo)

I ALWAYS attract lots of Virgos...Virgos and Sags. All the Virgos tended to be VERY sharp dressers, workaholics, attractive, driven, and a little (or a lot) bossy (But I think I might like this.....)
. These types of relationships w/ the Virgos are always the instant click ones...talking forever...feeling like u've known them forever, etc.
I had a bad experience w/ a Gemini as well:-)

ok...after having actually read the thread, i see that I already responded...lol

oops

Current DH is a Pisces...it works because my astrology friend says I have a Capricorn moon which makes me more grounded.

Married a Libra when I was really young...too young

I attract Virgo's like flies but most are more friend material...yet to feel a romantic spark..to matter of fact but make wonderful friends..easy to talk to

Dated a Scorpio before...lots of heat and intense passion but too @@#$@#$@# stubborn, judgemental, selfish and depressing. He would bring a clown down with his cynical attitude.

Attract Cancer men but too #$@#$@# moody and sensitive..but my mom's a Cancer so I'm biased..

Aries...no way...Gemini's YIKES I run quickly in the opposite direction

Have lots of attraction to Capricorns, but never dated one.

Taurus...attracted to celebrity Taurus men but never dated one...hmmm...

WOW! I am married to a Scorpio. We JUST got into a big a$$ argument and I called him every characteristic you listed in your post! Too funny! He didn't think it was funny, though. After our "discussion", I started shampooing my hair in order to soothe my nerves. While sitting under the dryer, I went online to look up hair tips and I ran across this post. This is the first time I've clicked on this forum. Interesting...
P.S. You are right on point about the intense passion too.

Im a pisces and my hubby is a capricorn. The bolded is him ALL DAY.

ETA - had to add that is is really really sweet. Gotta love him:yep:

WOW! I am married to a Scorpio. We JUST got into a big a$$ argument and I called him every characteristic you listed in your post! Too funny! He didn't think it was funny, though. After our "discussion", I started shampooing my hair in order to soothe my nerves. While sitting under the dryer, I went online to look up hair tips and I ran across this post. This is the first time I've clicked on this forum. Interesting...
P.S. You are right on point about the intense passion too.

Im sorry you had an argument but that part was funny to me:grin:. You're a true "Niko's cousin".

Cracking up at the bolded. I have found that Virgo men are strangely attracted to Pisces women although it rarely works out. The love us and they irritate us. My virgo man would go downstairs for a glass of water and return 30 min later. His excuse? I saw a scratch on the floor so I decided to mop and wax it. Crazy crap like that.

Back