Votes: 27 26.7%

Votes: 16 15.8%

Votes: 5 5.0%

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 6+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Three times. And I still live each one of them (I'm like Lucie...I don't stop loving someone just because we aren't romantic partners any longer). The third person is my husband and I love him immensely. Don't have time to get into specifics about each one right now.

TWO times. My vote has officially changed from 1 to 2 & I'm a basket case. "In Love" makes all logic go out the window. UGhhhhh. Lovey dovey feelings make me comfie. Im just so caught off guard. I didnt really think this would happen for a 2nd time.

I've been in love once. I've been in like several times. I knew I was in love when I could look passed the things that would have made me walk away in the past. The way everything and everybody disappeared when he walked into a room. When "me and I" became "we and us".

How many times have you been in love?
Three.

How have they differed? (your actions, feelings, thoughts, etc).
Racially, socioeconomically, looks and personality. If you lined all three together they would definitely convey the notion that MM5 has no "type" :lol: Similarly, if you did the same with my lovers whom I was in like and lust, there would be a commonality amongst them, mainly extreme physical good looks.

How have they been similar?
All have very similar interests, like collecting things, motorcycles, international travel, etc. All were in LTRs that lasted for years prior to ours, and all were good friends with their exes and their new SOs. Besides current DH, the first two were within my social circle and we met through mutual friends. DH wasn't, but interestingly enough, still knew people in both my exes' social circles, internationally, even. It truly is a small world!

How did you know you loved the person?
I just knew. It's a feeling that transcends ordinary cognizance or conscious thought.

How did you know you didn't anymore?
When the absences didn't necessarily make my heart grow fonder.

Sent from my typophilic iPhone using LHCF

Back