"SPINOFF"- Daily Sex...how many times do you

How many Rounds you up for?

• One time is ok with both of you

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Scoot over and its Rounds 2-4

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • Be right back and it Rounds 5-7

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Ok ya'll 8-10 rounds...I have no words for this one...

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters

ccd

do the do in that one Session:look:.....Hope this is not a "repeat" conversation......

So in your sessions are you doing it Once, Twice, Three times....a "lady":lachen::lachen: Ok sorry I'm a fool.....I'm just curious

As many times as we can!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE'S gotta hit the mat! :lachen:

Unfortunately and oddly enough that someone is usually me. :ohwell:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Thanks Girl!!! you funny....Ok so I use to be the one wantin more....I thought I was strange; but I kinda would put my boy to sleep:look: and I'm like ....WTHHHHHell...

But Wow, Now ....I've meet my match:grin:......But I is tire:blush:....but I'm doin aight for now:spinning:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Thanks Girl!!! you funny....Ok so I use to be the one wantin more....I thought I was strange; but I kinda would put my boy to sleep:look: and I'm like ....WTHHHHHell...

But Wow, Now ....I've meet my match:grin:......But I is tire:blush:....but I'm doin aight for now:spinning:
I know what you mean...early on he had me questioning my goods and "abilities" then I realized that he was just getting his "grown man" on. On the rare occasion the 16 year old boy jumps put of him and I'm :lachen::lachen: in his face!

I know what you mean...early on he had me questioning my goods and "abilities" then I realized that he was just getting his "grown man" on. On the rare occasion the 16 year old boy jumps put of him and I'm :lachen::lachen: in his face!

:lachen:BTW......Are you married?

:lachen::lachen:I hope ya gals posted a vote.....

And where those other ladies at.....I guess folks are shy:ohwell: oh well

maybe twice. I use condoms so internal frictional damage happens if I go any more rounds than that :look:. One time I went 6 or 7 rounds and I paid for it by not being able to do anything for nearly 6 weeks :nono:

maybe twice. I use condoms so internal frictional damage happens if I go any more rounds than that :look:. One time I went 6 or 7 rounds and I paid for it by not being able to do anything for nearly 6 weeks :nono:

Ahhh sorry gal!!!!! what do you mean damage:blush: Did you have to go to the doctor??? Ok TMI you don't have to answer:look: but if you feel like a PM that would be cool...

running off to google.....damage

This makes me giggle. I think two or three times. Usually its me talking about I need some water...give me a minute

Still giggling on the inside.

Back in the day, we could go 2 or 3 rounds. Two kids later, we just get it and go on and wait for the next day.

But that also includes me....ahhhemmm...:perplexedgetting mine several times:look: in one session anyway. Ok so I'm going to stop right there:look:

Ahhh sorry gal!!!!! what do you mean damage:blush: Did you have to go to the doctor??? Ok TMI you don't have to answer:look: but if you feel like a PM that would be cool...

running off to google.....damage

Could you toss me that PM too. :look:

Usually two but we want to try for more sometime down the road... but not if it's going to cause "damage." :perplexed

Our record was 7 times but we old now...:perplexed That and the kids are usually trying to kill each other midway thru round #1 so sometimes we end up finishing looking like this:wallbash:

Wow Godzooki......You have a beautiful family!!!! Look at those boys!! ( I'm sure you get asked allllllll the time but here I go anyway..............
r u going to try for a girl ):grin::grin:

Wow Godzooki......You have a beautiful family!!!! Look at those boys!! ( I'm sure you get asked allllllll the time but here I go anyway..............
r u going to try for a girl ):grin::grin:

OK...well,

Back in the day it was two... but that is pretty good seeing how he would be running anywhere from 4-6 hours a day.

Now, we are both good with one!!! LOL Every now and then, we will go for a second. But, we got a lil one and we be tiyad!

It would have to be once. Hubby works so much, so just once. Any more than that and he's trying to run away from me.

Back