Spinoff: Are you considered a PUNK

2buttonsnow3

this got me thinking off the thread of Catching your SO in the act.
The response some women gave for the situation with Dlewis friend who caught her husband cheating.

So this got me thinking Is a woman considered a fool for staying with a man if he cheat's .

If she is a fool I want to hear your thought's on that.

If she is not a fool let me hear your thought's on that too

I am not here to judge what someone else does with his or her life. So no, I would never call anyone a punk for staying with someone who cheated. Some couples can overcome this, and go back to being good, others can’t. And I try to understand that I’m not walking in their shoes. However, I feel for women who stay with men that repeatedly cheat on them. Not b/c I think they are a punk, but because I think they don’t understand that they are worth more than someone who is abusing them as another human being! Just my thoughts.

I have very strong feelings about cheating and tend not to think much of women that put up with that. I think women back in the day had to deal with alot to survive. But women in this day dont' really HAVE to put up with cheating.

I couldn't put up with it.

I don't really believe that a person really knows until they are actually in the situation. Of course you can speculate how you would react, but experience is the real test.

Back