Spinny: You Come Home and Want To Color With Your SO/DH but......

DrC

There is just one problem.
You walk into the door from a long day of work/school/running errands etc. ready to fondle on this scrumptious man of yours, only to find that he has a few of his friends over, playing dominoes, watching sports, drinking beer, and about to order some pizza.

That was unexpected. This can't wait. It must happen NOW.
You've been thinking about that fine piece of a$$ auuullllll day.
Its been a long week/month and you all haven't had any coloring time. You feeling so colorful right now that you may start doing something out of the ordinary, like pouncing on him, or even to the extremities of humping his leg. You don't want to be rude to his guest.

So.......what do you do?

I second the quickie! I don't play when it comes to coloring. Ask him to come with you. Handle a quickie. Then send him back out and promise to meet again in 30 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

:lol: at the quickie! Either that or a "preview." :look: He will probably be kicking his friends out of the house after that. :lachen:

I'd probably call him in the kitchen and whisper to him how bad I wanted to _________ and let him figure out how to make it happen. Sometimes sheer anticipation makes the session supersized! lol! No pun intended.

Pull him in the bathroom, pull his pants down & polish his knob down.....suck da nerves out...and talk shyt to him and tell him how bad u want his ----- in you and how long you've waited, etc.

The put your leg up on the sink n let him get it from behind, or straddle him while he sits on the edge of the tub and ride da joka like a stolen BMW chile.....

When ur done, smack him cross da azzz n send him back to his friends smelling like sex and say "see u tonight for rounds 2,3,4..."

Pull him in the bathroom, pull his pants down & polish his knob down.....suck da nerves out...and talk shyt to him and tell him how bad u want his ----- in you and how long you've waited, etc.

The put your leg up on the sink n let him get it from behind, or straddle him while he sits on the edge of the tub and ride da joka like a stolen BMW chile.....

When ur done, smack him cross da azzz n send him back to his friends smelling like sex and say "see u tonight for rounds 2,3,4..."
:blush: :blush: :lachen::lachen: :lachen:
You really are a trip! Love this little scenario right here :up:

LOL yea quickie/tease seems to be the best answer. I would do exactly what ThatJerseyGirl said lol.

All she has to do is tell him that there is a leak in the bathroom. When she gets him in there he'll be like leak where and when she get him there, she can tell him "da leak is right here" and place his hand between her legs and get busy.

He will remember that. Trust on me on that one. Men like freaky nasty stuff like that. Plus, his friends are in the house so when he gets back to them, they'll be like "man what da hell took u so long" lololol.....

Stuff like that, in my opinion, is how you keep marriage hot and spicy. You will never cease to amaze him. Men get off on stuff like that.

Womp. There it is. :yep:

All she has to do is tell him that there is a leak in the bathroom. When she gets him in there he'll be like leak where and when she get him there, she can tell him "da leak is right here" and place his hand between her legs and get busy.

He will remember that. Trust on me on that one. Men like freaky nasty stuff like that. Plus, his friends are in the house so when he gets back to them, they'll be like "man what da hell took u so long" lololol.....

Stuff like that, in my opinion, is how you keep marriage hot and spicy. You will never cease to amaze him. Men get off on stuff like that.

I love it!!!!:grin::lol::yep:

I love this :grin:

I emailed these two scenarios to my SO. He said that if I did that to him, in his words, "it would be ON!" :lachen:

I would just send him a text and tell him exactly what I want and what room to meet me in. We have done things like that before. :look: Many times said texts come with pictures of certain body parts. We do that all the time.

Awww man guess I'm the stick in the mud!

I would like to think I'm sexually adventerous but....

I just can't get down with other people around/nearby...

I'd have to let him know/ preview...but couldn't do the actual deed...#scared

lol

See, my baby would call and ask, or let me know if he had some of his army buddies coming over. With that, I'd be a little sad but I'd warn him that after they left I want some of that ***. That would either have him wrapping things up early, or I'd make it a girls night out, come home tipsy, then bang one out ;) I'd think the only day he'd have a guys night in is if he wanted to throw on some steaks or it was Super Bowl Sunday. However, if I was that horny, he'd be called into the bed/bathroom and I'd just take that ****.

Last edited:

Well Daaazammm! Girl, you is ignant!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen: You lil freaky deek you!!!:lachen::lachen:

Where they do that at! I am over here hollerin. Tears are rolling down my face~:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back