SPINNY: How often do you color with yourself.

How often do you color alone? :blush:

• ALL the time! Who can please your body better than yourself

Votes: 40 56.3%
  • Seldomly. Every blue...crayon or so.

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Never! It takes TWO to tango

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lachen::lachen: Absolutely hilarious. lmao

I color with myself when I'm single and when I'm not. No biggie.

I just bought a new showerhead that has a removable hand held piece, and I was surprised at the magic that thing yielded. :look:

I just bought a new showerhead that has a removable hand held piece, and I was surprised at the magic that thing yielded. :look:

Care to share the brand/model?

Although I do spend enough time in the shower doing hair...add this I may never leave. :sekret:

I 'used' to live by this.. atleast 2xs a day.. then hubby started asking to watch which killed it for me cause if I had him there.. there was no need to sneak and use the showerhead.. he took the excitement out of it so.. replaced the showerhead with a regular one and I no longer have those moments.. it was fun tho.. I think I got off more just knowing I was sneaking :blush:

abstinant or not, relationships or not, its a beautiful day in my neighbor hood when do so solo coloring... nobody knows you like you know yourself

Umm just so you know, May is National Masturbation Month

so for those who haven't gotten the hang of it, now's the time to get started. For those who already do, enjoy May!

*yawns and looks at clock* Is it bedtime yet?

I self color at least 5 times a week. I don't use any crayons and there is very limited use of fingers, I just have it like that.

Much easier for me to practice celibacy because self coloring fulfills everything I need. No pregnancy, no STDs, no drama.

^^ :lachen::lachen:

Coloring along is wonderful!!!!

Yes hubby knows I color along and we mutually color separately together. LOL *uhh does that make sense*

I'm tellin' too much for a newbie :lachen:

Since I moved in with my boo I haven't done it at all. We have sex so often that I don't have the desire to! :lol: When we didn't live together I did it every so often. He would usually be able to handle it for me, but of course he wasn't always available...

I like my alone time whether I have a partner available regularly or not.

I think for me it's more about enjoying time with myself :yep:. Having an available partner to color with is great, but I can't imagine not being able to take time to cater to my needs only.

CHEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lachen::lachen:

LOL, I just asked DH and he said he knows. He said that I need to understand that women are freaks by nature. :look: :lachen::lachen:
(Disclaimer: He's being sarcastic of course, please don't take it personally)

So I guess there's no sneaking around now. But there are times when I want me time and times when I want DH and me time. My "accessories" are always the constant.

Girl, the whole time I was reading I was like "what the heck is this girl talking about?"
lol. Shoot, I love coloring with markers and crayons. Then, started reading comments then I really saw what you were talking about HAHA! sry mama, and I think every girl has done it at least once in their life time.

Ummm I may be the only one but I colored myself four times today...I do it out of boredom now lol. But umm to be completely frank vibrators dont do much for me either at least not the ones shaped like the mens private parts. What you need to do is get you a little bullet or a regular message thingie and place it over your clitoris and see how it makes coloring that much better. Most women have a hard time having an orgasm vaginally, so if you do it that way you should have more luck.

yes I remember the first time I bought one I def was just like Charlotte from Sex in the City, my friends had to stage an intervention.

Also to answer the other question, no my bf doesn't know how much i color myself he doesn't like it, I assume it makes him feel like less of a man. *kanye shrug*

Ummm I may be the only one but I colored myself four times today...I do it out of boredom now lol. But umm to be completely frank vibrators dont do much for me either at least not the ones shaped like the mens private parts. What you need to do is get you a little bullet or a regular message thingie and place it over your clitoris and see how it makes coloring that much better. Most women have a hard time having an orgasm vaginally, so if you do it that way you should have more luck.

yes I remember the first time I bought one I def was just like Charlotte from Sex in the City, my friends had to stage an intervention.

Also to answer the other question, no my bf doesn't know how much i color myself he doesn't like it, I assume it makes him feel like less of a man. *kanye shrug*

ITA!! OP, I think once you find something that works for you, we won't be hearing from you for a while. It's really like WHHHHHOOOOOAAAAAAA!! I had a friend that had a little finger vibe and she said she would use it in the bathroom in between classes. LOL!!!

Last edited:
I would think you would be embarrased to color in front of someone. I guess its a comfort/love thing. I think I'd be too embarrased.

TrueBeliever, we come to LHCF to learn. To share. To laugh. To vent. And sometimes to e-fight. :lachen:Whatever anyone deems as too personal, can be helpful to another poster. If more women were willing to share, we would make less mistakes as a gender and be more confident. There was a good thread last week I think about period hygiene. You are never too old to learn something new about women's health.

Off to Google to see how one can master one-on-one coloring............. :look:

I so agree. We all have the choice to stay or go, answer or no. I enjoy it from time to time depending on how I feel...

Back