SPINNY: How often do you color with yourself.

How often do you color alone? :blush:

• ALL the time! Who can please your body better than yourself

Votes: 40 56.3%
  • Seldomly. Every blue...crayon or so.

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Never! It takes TWO to tango

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SimpleKomplexity

I remember back in the day when I first got to college a dude told me that if I didn't like coloring with myself....i would be horrible at coloring with others because I wouldn't know what I like.

So because of that I held out for even longer because I was scared my first time I would be horrible since I hated coloring with myself.

Scratch that. I found out that was a complete lie. To this say I HATE coloring with myself. It is just no pleasure at all. :ohwell: Boring. Fake crayons. Boring. Fingers. Boring. Am I the only one?

I just found it soooo krazy that I once brought this up with my friends...and even the holiest of thou one was like... :nono: "You don't like it?!" Where they do that at? :look: ...Well wtf you supposed to do?! lol

They said they all saw fireworks and ish after coloring alone...and I on the other hand saw...mini sparkles lol

How often do you color with yourself?

I NEVER color with myself. Personally, I feel that there are too many men in the world to go around touching myself.

:perplexed... I like coloring with myself:blush:

don't be weirded out but I do it at least 2wice a week...and yes...I am single...

The only time I color with myself is when DH is watching as a part of our play - wait is that coloring with myself?

I enjoy coloring with myself because I've been on a celibacy kick for the last four years. On the plus side, I never worry about pregnancy, STDs, or about feeling unsatisfied because the other person was in a hurry or was unconcerned about whether I had finished coloring. :grin: I definitely know what I like. In a way I agree with the sentiment that if your not in touch with your body how are you going to be able to be comfortable with someone else coloring in your book. I color whenever I'm in the mood and I use all of the crayons in my box. I color in and outside the lines with reckless abandon. I get sparkles, glitter, stickers, and gold stars when I color alone. :blush: On a side note I suggest you try water colors instead of regular crayons all that's required is a handheld massaging shower head.

Last edited:
I go through seasons. Like i could do it everyday for about 2 months then when i have enough i won't do it for like 3-4 months then i do it once then i'll start doing it everyday again. This is regardless of whether i have a man to colour with or not. I've been doing this since i was like 10 years old. Now i'm 22.

Ok, where's the thread that inspired this.....I just wants to know.:look:

My hormone blog. My birth control has thrown my hormones off. I am physically hot. My sexual drive has gone through the roof. Problem is I'm celibate. Its durn frusrating. Vinyl asked why don't I just take care it myself... I caught on late but then realized..... I dun do that. It's nit satsfying to me

My hormone blog. My birth control has thrown my hormones off. I am physically hot. My sexual drive has gone through the roof. Problem is I'm celibate. Its durn frusrating. Vinyl asked why don't I just take care it myself... I caught on late but then realized..... I dun do that. It's nit satsfying to me
Ahhh, ok. You are too much girl....I love your posts.

Stay strong!

OP, have you tried a moving crayon? The type that requires some sort of battery or electrical output? Because the difference between that and regular ones is big. :yep:

I enjoy coloring with myself because I've been on a celibacy kick for the last four years. On the plus side, I never worry about pregnancy, STDs, or about feeling unsatisfied because the other person was in a hurry or was unconcerned about whether I had finished coloring. :grin: I definitely know what I like. In a way I agree with the sentiment that if your not in touch with your body how are you going to be able to be comfortable with someone else coloring in your book. I color whenever I'm in the mood and I use all of the crayons in my box. I color in and outside the lines with reckless abandon. I get sparkles, glitter, stickers, and gold stars when I color alone. :blush: On a side note I suggest you try water colors instead of regular crayons all that's required is a handheld massaging shower head.

My $9 Silver chubby crayon does it all in less than a minute. It has been a life saver.

OP, have you tried a moving crayon? The type that requires some sort of battery or electrical output? Because the difference between that and regular ones is big. :yep:

I don't like them. It could be mental though. My first boyfriend bought me a vibrator when we were in an "open" relationship to prove he wasn't jealous of me being pleased by other people.....(wtf)

It's Big. It's the same size as him :blush:. I do not like it. I thought about buying another...but I don't want to waste my money, considering I didn't like the first one.

This makes me think of that episode of Sex and the City where Charlotte thought the idea of self coloring or using toys was disgusting. That is until they brought her a rabbit and they couldn't find her for a week and had to perform a rabbit intervention. :rofl:

I never mastered coloring alone which is a dang shame. I save the coloring for DH.

^^What do you mean by that TrueBeliever?? Your answer sort of has me in a circle. I think I know what you are saying but then again, I'm not exactly sure. No pun intended (I hope that is the right expression) No offense.

OP, it depends on my mood. Like melissa-bee said.

I like coloring w/ myself, but it does vary.

I can go everyday for a period and then I'll go a month w/o it.

I'm single, so that probably has a lot to do with it. But it has never bothered me. My friends and I used to go to the crayon store to pick out new merchandise together.

I am ever amazed at how deeply personal questions get here.
I mean c'mon, now!

TrueBeliever, we come to LHCF to learn. To share. To laugh. To vent. And sometimes to e-fight. :lachen:Whatever anyone deems as too personal, can be helpful to another poster. If more women were willing to share, we would make less mistakes as a gender and be more confident. There was a good thread last week I think about period hygiene. You are never too old to learn something new about women's health.

Off to Google to see how one can master one-on-one coloring............. :look:

TrueBeliever, we come to LHCF to learn. To share. To laugh. To vent. And sometimes to e-fight. :lachen:Whatever anyone deems as too personal, can be helpful to another poster. If more women were willing to share, we would make less mistakes as a gender and be more confident. There was a good thread last week I think about period hygiene. You are never too old to learn something new about women's health.

ok, thanks

Practice, practice, practice :yep:

:blush: What you talking about Willis?! SHHHHHHH!!! :grin: Nawww...but I seldom do self-color. I could probably could count on my hands thenumber of times I self-colored within the last year. I never used crayons. Kinda scary. I don't have a much a color drive lately anyway. It's a good thing too. I would hate being as extremely single and unmarried as I am currently compounded with a raging color drive. Thanks for reminding me to never start birth control. I like my color drive on low right now.

Last edited:
Back