Spin-off: SAGITTARIUS MEN?

The bolded all day errday!

I just started dating this guy, so what I wrote a cpl posts ago is what I'm seeing/noticing so far. But things are new so who knows if it will go anywhere BUT to this point the virgo-sag/Sag thing seems to be an interesting combination. Time will tell!

DarkJoy, I just had a convo with my hubby that made me think of this thread. Apparently, Sag's don't feel all the way committed until they're married. That doesn't mean they'll cheat on you but you'll probably not always be number one. They make way better husbands than boyfriends. I think Zaynab mentioned this in one of her posts, now I see what she means.

So if you're still together, have fun with the relationship but don't get too caught up in it being a long term, and if it's meant to be it will be.

Reading this thread answered so many questions regarding my SO of 4 months. He’s with me 100% and we see each other almost every day. I’ve meet all of his friends and we do everything together. He’s always been very “nervous” about using the title girlfriend/boyfriend. We’re exclusive and this has been the very best relationship I’ve ever been in. First time I’ve ever thought future wise. I was surprised a few days ago when he made a comment about getting married and having kids with me. I’m a single parent and my son is 19, so he’s like when that happens your son will be 20, and asked if I would be ok with the age gap:look:

I m a Sag and never wanted to get married ,always felt it was a trap and Gosh what if someone better came along ? Lol.
To get a Sag make him chase you but be present in his life ,if you ignore him too much he ll get completely over you . If you re predictable ,boring and not intellectually stimulating forget it. also , be spontaneous in bed , we hate staged ,mechanical stuff . We love pure passion .
We CAN be faithful when we re in love or really into someone

Last edited:
I m a Sag and never wanted to get married ,always felt it was a trap and Gosh what if someone better came along ? Lol.
To get a Sag make him chase you but be present in his life ,if you ignore him too much he ll get completely over you . If you re predictable ,boring and not intellectually stimulating forget it. also , be spontaneous in bed , we hate staged ,mechanical stuff . We love pure passion .
We CAN be faithful when we re in love or really into someone

Oh boy. I think I might put dating back on the table. My Sag is always asking if someone hit on me. I recount it nonchalantly but I always wondered why. Maybe I should tell him I give my number out from time to time too lol.

I am a Taurus and we were talking about the aspects of our signs last night. It's scary to be so similar, but so different. He affirmed this is not the time for a commitment. I laughed it off because he normally does that when we have a "moment." It's like who are you trying to convince? I told him for my current lifestyle, that is fine, but eventually it is something I would want.

My Sag love games. I believe I forgot about it. I need to start playing again because I see a new theme: he will entertain the thought of moving and it throws me off guard and he gauges how I react. I am truthful. I say "by virtue of being Toro of course i will be really sad, maybe even thought of something more, but you did not lie about your character. It was expected. I support you."

What does he want me to say? I love you, do not go. Every few weeks he is entertaining going back to California or NY; this week was Iran since his parents left yesterday and he has this renewed sense of obligation. All I can say is "it would suck, but I support you. Close on the house here and then we will talk about love."

He loves hearing things like, " I support your decision." He loves being dominant. He loves hearing about me structuring my day, because if I have it together he know he does not have to worry about me breaking down if he is absent, and he will not feel guilty, yet he likes when thoughts of him envade my day.

This thread has been enlightening.

Are Sag males reserved and quiet?
Met a guy who was very reserved with me.
Yet as we walked together he was leaning in close, looking into my eyes, looking at my mouth and smelling my hair.
The first time I saw him, he didn't acknowledge my presence nor the guy I was with.
I noticed online it said his birthday is 11/**/58. So I'm not sure what day.

Last edited:
I'm a Pisces (Sag Asc.) enamored with a Sag (Pisc. Asc.) I moved on because he didn't chase me and I'm not about to chase him :ohwell: BUT he was fun, spontaneous and very sexy :lick: Too bad, best chemistry I've had in a LONG time and he said the same!!! :blush:

Yet as we walked together he was leaning in close, looking into my eyes, looking at my mouth and smelling my hair.
The first time I saw him, he didn't acknowledge my presence nor the guy I was with.

I think that the November Sags are more reserved.

I know a couple who are quiet and reserved . Usually they re outspoken and spontaneous .

You know I have an attraction to some Sag men but it's never been intense. To certain Scorpio men it's HOT!! That's what makes me think he may be a Scorpio. But who knows. :ohwell:

What sign are you CurlyMoo ?
In my experience Scorpios are charming and highly sexual,also ,moody and emotional .

What sign are you @CurlyMoo ?
In my experience Scorpios are charming and highly sexual,also ,moody and emotional .

Cancer! :grin:

I didn't get charm from this guy, he was pretty professional. He appears serious and stoic. Not friendly, just business except for the little instances when we were having verbal exchange. I saw some boyishness peek out. I don't really know him though.

Last edited:
I am a Sag with a Sag for the first time in my life and it is like looking into a mirror. We switched places though he says now he knows how girls felt when they were all over him and he was so non chalant because that is how I am now (at times), I give him his space because I know I love mine. He chases me because I learned right off the bat that if I don't make him chase me he will run all over me and eventually get bored so I let him chase...give him a little treat and when he thinks he has me sprung I pull the rug from under him by continuing on with my own life and reminding him that I am with him because I "choose" to not because I "need" to and once he realizes that he cherishes our time together more because he knows it has to be earned and it is not freely given. He said yesterday I know you don't "need" me and that is what makes me want you more. *Cha Ching*

Things I learned from giving too much too soon with guys in the past but now I know he is willing to do anything to be with me and I don't have to give him any instructions he knows how I am expected to be treated and he says this is new for him but it is working for both of us.

Turns out it's 11/24/1958
So a Sag, with a Taurus moon

Oh boy. I think I might put dating back on the table. My Sag is always asking if someone hit on me. I recount it nonchalantly but I always wondered why. Maybe I should tell him I give my number out from time to time too lol.

I am a Taurus and we were talking about the aspects of our signs last night. It's scary to be so similar, but so different. He affirmed this is not the time for a commitment. I laughed it off because he normally does that when we have a "moment." It's like who are you trying to convince? I told him for my current lifestyle, that is fine, but eventually it is something I would want.

My Sag love games. I believe I forgot about it. I need to start playing again because I see a new theme: he will entertain the thought of moving and it throws me off guard and he gauges how I react. I am truthful. I say "by virtue of being Toro of course i will be really sad, maybe even thought of something more, but you did not lie about your character. It was expected. I support you."

What does he want me to say? I love you, do not go. Every few weeks he is entertaining going back to California or NY; this week was Iran since his parents left yesterday and he has this renewed sense of obligation. All I can say is "it would suck, but I support you. Close on the house here and then we will talk about love."

He loves hearing things like, " I support your decision." He loves being dominant. He loves hearing about me structuring my day, because if I have it together he know he does not have to worry about me breaking down if he is absent, and he will not feel guilty, yet he likes when thoughts of him envade my day.

This thread has been enlightening.
Ha ha, ha!!!

I'm a Sag and I agree...its called the "Bachelor" sign for a reason.

We LOVE the chase..but once we get you...we will get bored quickly once we have figured you out.

We want to be ADORED...but may not necessarily feel the same about you.

Our feelings are like light switches...very easy turn on/off at a moments notice
Whoa I feel like you re talking about me here ..wow

Back