Speak those things that be not as though they are

i declare i believe everything the Lord has said about me will come to pass.

i declare i am blessed because it is written Exodus 20:6

New International Version (NIV)
6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

i declare in the name of Jesus because it is written Malachi 3:10

10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.

I declare that i have joy in my life every day because it is written John 15:11

11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.

I declare in the name of Jesus i will always live in peace of mind soul body and heart because it is written
John 14:27

27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

I declare in the name of Jesus i have the victory because it is written Isaiah 54:17
Isaiah 54:17

17 no weapon forged against you will prevail,
and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
and this is their vindication from me,”
declares the LORD.

One more

I believe and i declare in the name of Jesus that i will be blessed in all ways because it is written 2 Corinthians 9:8

8 And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

Last edited:
I declare that all of our (anyone who reads, scrolls by or comments) will have the VICTORY IN ALL OUR DECLARATIONS!

I declare that I will be accepted into a nursing program in 2012.

I declare that I will no longer be "moved" by my emotions.

I declare my daughter will have a relationship with Christ in 2012!

I declare i will continue to get closer and closer To God each day.

I declare that i will be more motivated in school and study hard and work hard !
I declare I will be an awesome mother to my son.

I declare that I will have a job that works with school 'y son, and my social life. I declare that my son and I will no longer struggle or want for anything.

Lord I already see you working in my life! Thank you in advance!

I declare that I am who God says I am!
I declare happiness in my life!
I declare victory over EVERY aspect of my life!

I declare that I will find bashert again and that it will endure until death.

I declare that I have a special date at the altar of St. Francis Cathedral Basilica as previously revealed to me years ago.

I declare success in this new endeavor, peace and many blessings and favor over me, my bashert and my children.

I declare I will start & keep my career

I declare I will strengthen my faith and trust in the LORD

I declare I will find peace and calm

I declare that the troubles of world will not define me

I declare to guard my heart/mind/body as it is a temple

I declare to think.

From MyTouch 4G...On which animated Gifs may not be seen:(

I declare I will experience the greatest and best breakthrough in my life this week. After this week, I will know in my knower for the rest of my life here on this earth, that my God shall supply all of my need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

I declare I will experience the greatest and best breakthrough in my life this week. After this week, I will know in my knower for the rest of my life here on this earth, that my God shall supply all of my need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

I'm right there with you on that one.

I also declare that evil spirits will be revealed/exposed.

I declare that the Lord well remove this spirit of laziness, so that I may return to doing works that give glory to Him.

I declare that 2012 will be my year and this semester, and each subsequent semester will be better than any previous semester.

I declare that although I may be in an environment of negativity that I will remain on track to further glorify His name.

I declare that I will not allow anything to hold me back in any arena of my life.
Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

I declare that 2012 will be the year of excellence in my life

I declare that I will submit wholly to His will and plans

I declare victory in all areas of my life n my family's lives!
I declare financial freedom in my life and all family members lives
I declare health n protection over my life n my daughters n family lives that we're all covered in the blood of Jesus!
I declare that God's will for my live be revealed n manifested
I declare victory for all God's people!
In Jesus name...... Amen

Sent from my AT100 using AT100

I declare:

that I will pass my GMAT test in the 600 level.

that I will finally have a loving relationship.

spiritual fulfillment.

that things will get better for everyone.

I now declare a strong financial breakthrough in my youngest daughter's life.

I declare a fantastic new job manifesting now in my oldest daughter's life.

I declare my youngest daughter's desires being immediately fulfilled in her life now.

I declare my oldest daughter gets to get her Master's degree.

I declare my youngest daughter gets good people around her to advance her career immediately.

I declare a strong financial breakthrough for my oldest daughter.

I declare that no hindrances can stop the answers to these declarations and that no weapon can hinder these answers and nothing can prevent these breakthroughs and that they happen NOW!

I declare strong favor for both of my daughters in every way shape and form that is good for them.

I declare that my daughters are so pleased and happy with these answered prayers and declarations.

What a great thread! This is going to be long, because I've got a lot on my heart right now.

*I declare that my children will be sold out for Christ and that they will never turn away from their faith no matter what others are doing. I thank God that they will marry only the one God has for them and that those marriages will joyfully remain until death do they part. I declare that they will each rear many bible believing children as part of God's mighty army.
*I declare that an abundant, tremendous, heavenly financial blessing will pour out from God and that our family will finally be and remain debt free.
*I declare that God will bless us with the acreage we so desire. That we will be able to build a home there and that our children will also one day be able to build on that land and live nearby. That we will be able to grow our own food to nourish our bodies and those of our neighbors and the needy. We desire to return to the ancient paths--
multi generational living!
*I declare that I will be able to get my business started and that it will be successful while being a benefit to charities and families in our area.
*I declare that God will fill my womb again and bless this family with more children. After many losses, I praise God that my son and daughter will have the additional siblings that they have been praying for. I pray for a double blessing and that all that the devil has stolen from to be restored. I praise Him that there will be no more miscarriages!
*I declare that my my children WILL be in a Christian school for the 2013-2014 school year. I thank God for making the provision to do this.
*I declare that my husband will receive a tremendous, unbelievable promotion that will greatly increase his salary.
*I declare that my mother will be healed of all of her pain and physical ailments.
*I declare that my sister will meet a Godly, loving, hardworking man. He will cherish her and her daughter. She will be happily married and we will all develop a wonderful bond with him.
*I declare that I will continue to be at home full time for my husband and children.
*I declare that my mother will meet a new mate. That God will step into her pain and lift her heavy emotional and spiritual burdens.
*I declare that we will finally be lenders and not borrowers, and that we will be so incredibly blessed with abundance that we can easily and spontaneously bless others.

So it shall be!

I declare I will no longer allow fear to stop my greatness!
I declare I will be healthy.
I declare I will overcome ever obstacle!
I declare my entire family to be healthy, safe, prosperous and be fulfilled with the lord!

I declare I will sell my script this year.
I declare I will start and finish writing by January the Easter Play idea that is floating in my mind.
I declare I will complete another feature length film script next year.

I declare that such a large sum of money comes to me so quickly that I know that this is nothing BUT God that did it!

Back