Speak those things that be not as though they are

Be gone, Satan, in Jesus' Mighty Name! You are defeated now skidaddle with your tail between your legs. You have not won this case. Justice will prevail! Oh, and those 3,000+ applications will be processed and approved.

I am loving this thread!!! I declare some unspoken and unwritten desires of my heart be immediately answered and fulfilled to the fullest, most good manifestation.

I declare that God will start answering my prayers right now. I declare that everything God has promised me will come to pass right now. I declare that no more tears will be shed, and after several years God will move in my life. I declare that God will vindicate me from all the naysayers. I declare that God will prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. I declare God is moving right now. Bless your name Father.

I declare salvation for my unsaved family members.

I declare that my children will walk with the Lord, live for Him, and be a witness for Him.

I declare that I am healed of church hurt and abuse.

I declare that my soul, mind, heart, and mouth belong to the Lord Jesus Christ.

I declare that Lord is the Strength of my life.

I declare to keep the flesh under subjection.

I declare to continue to give God praise and thanksgiving in prayer and worship.

I declare that I will continue to fast and travail before God that He will convict and save lost souls.

I declare that the Holy Ghost will continue to guide me in living a life that will be a witness for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I declare to be strong in my weakest hour through Christ.

I declare VICTORY in this life!

Finally, I declare to see Jesus face in PEACE!

I declare that the Lord will keep me covered from the Devil's lies.

I declare that the Lord with bless me in my endeavors.

I declare that I will be healthy and sturdy.

I declare that I will love myself.

I have read everyone's post (up to this point) and I believe and declare with everyone in Jesus' name. Here's mine:

I declare that I am a woman of faith:

I thank my Heavenly Father for my loving family: my father and mother, grandmother, my loving husband and my sweet babies, my sweet sister and her husband (brother -in-law), and my sister's babies.

I am thankful to the Lord, my God for making it thru my first year of medical school with excellence and each year thereafter, becoming an effective doctor, a vessel to heal those I treat. I declare and acknowledge that it is only by God's grace, that I have made it this far.

I am thankful for the PEACE and LOVE that is a constant in my household. I am thankful for the many blessings I have spiritually, emotionally and financially.

Last edited:
I declare that everyone i know and love, including myself, will be happy, healthy, and safe.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using SGH-T959

I declare that the lord will bless me with a job that does not interfere with school and that pays me well enough to take care of my son and pay all of my bills AHEAD of time.

Lord I know you are a mighty God that has great things instore for my family and I.

I claim that my brother and I will live a life that's pleasing to you. Giving up all things that are not pleasing to you lord.

I claim that I will never have to worry or fret about anything.

I declare God to be my guiding light.

I declare all my goals met.

I declare peace for myself, those I come in contact with, and all who read this.

** SN: I started to get choked up reading this. This forum has been an immense blessing to me. All of you ladies will be all God has called you to be and for you I claim your declarations manifested.

I declare that God will help me to become a virtous woman.
I declare that my marriage will grow stronger and more loving.
I declare that my son will continue to grow in God's favor.
I declare that my finances will get in order
I declare victory over vertigo and panic attacks.
I declare that my job situation will get better.
I declare that my sleep disorder will go away.
I declare that my backbiting coworkers will leave me alone and mind their own business

I declare that it's my time!

I declare favor over my husband and children.

I declare that I will be the most supportive, loyal, loving wife ever.

I declare that my father will turn his life over to God and that he will go back to preaching the word of God.

I declare favor over my mom. I declare financial blessing so she will not have to struggle. I declare good health for mom.

I declare good health over my mother in law.

I declare that all my family shall come together as one.

I declare I will obey Gods word and live a life that is pleasing to him.

I declare my husbands victory in Jesus mighty name.

I declare that God will put me in a place of permanent provision.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I declare continued peace in my mind and my heart

I declare that I will not operate under fear but in faith that God will bring all of my desires to pass

I declare that I will be patient, kind, loving to all of my family and friends

I declare that I will always be in a position to help those who I love

I declare that God will send to me an awesome Husband and that I will be a given, supportive and God fearing Wife

I declare that my Mother will continue to grow stronger and become more motivated

I declare that opportunities will always be plentiful for me and my future family

I declare that I will see God's promises manifest in my life
I declare that everything that I put my hands to prospers and succeeds
I declare that my latter days will be greater than my former days
I declare favor over my husband and sons
I declare I am healthy in mind and body and physically fit and strong
I declare that I walk in God's favor in my home, on my job, and every place I go
I declare blessing and favor over every one and everything in my home/household
I declare that God blesses our finances so that we can be generous

I decree and declare that in this battle, no weapon, be it emotional, financial, physical, social, spiritual, psychological, organizational, interpersonal, formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise up against me is condemned.

There there be transparency, deep inner reflection, edification, sincere sharing, learning, revival, admonition, forgiveness and true friendship on the CF forum :pray:

Back