Soultanicals Reviews

@rileypak @AgeinATL @shawnyblazes

Heard back from Ayo: She said they will offer it separately BF - but if there is a demand for this "Goodie" sooner, she will consider offering it sooner ---- Stay Tuned!

So, I guess if a bunch of folks request it, she will offer it separately.

Awesome cause there are a few products I think I'd repurchase in the bundle...
I might have to start requesting them

@rileypak @AgeinATL @shawnyblazes

Heard back from Ayo: She said they will offer it separately BF - but if there is a demand for this "Goodie" sooner, she will consider offering it sooner ---- Stay Tuned!

So, I guess if a bunch of folks request it, she will offer it separately.

Thank you for asking T! I will be stalking her website to see if I can get it before BF.

@rileypak
Without having me go look (cause I know I'm not getting it), what all is in the Bundle?
Can't Believe Its Knot Honey- Agave Deep Conditioning Hair Caramel (8 oz)
INGREDIENTS: Organic Agave Nectar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive.Oil, Sugar Beet Syrup, Blackstrap Molasses, Distilled Water, Organic Raspberry Syrup, Guar Gum, Grapeseed Oil, Apple Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Gluconolactone, Sorbic Acid, Phthalate-Free Fragrance, an extra slide of soulistic flava & LOVE!

Almond Milk Healthy Hair Drink- (8 oz)
INGREDIENTS:Distilled water, Almond Milk, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Almond Oil, Palm Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Centrimonium Choride, Sodium PCA, Propanediol, Panthenol, Phthalate-Free Fragrance, Gluconodeltalactone, Sodium Benzoate & LOVE!

Curly Grail- Pumpkin-Coconut Styling Cocktail- (8 oz)
INGREDIENTS: Cocoa Butter, Aloe Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearalkonium Choloride, Castor Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol, Phthalate-Free Fragrance, Gluconodeltalactone, Sodium Benzoate & LOVE!

Pumpkin-Kaolin Healing Locks Deep-Clean Curl Detox- (8 oz)
INGREDIENTS:
Distilled Water Botanically Infused with Horsetail, Sage, Nettle & Coltsfoot, Organic Aloe Juice, Pumpkin-Kaolin Clay, Olive Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Bentonite Clay, Pumpkin Powder, Phthalate-Free Fragrance, Gluconodeltalactone, Sodium Benzoate, an extra slip of soulistic flava & LOVE!

Na'pucino- Hot Oil Coffee Amino- (2 oz)
INGREDIENTS: Sweet Almond Oil Infused with Organic Coffee Beans, Hempseed Oil, Spirulina extract, Seaweed extract, Vitamin E, Coffee Essential Oil, Pthlalate-Free Fragrance and LOVE!

Candy Apple Edge Taffy- (2 oz)
INGREDIENTS: Aloe juice, hydroxyethyl cellulose, castor oil, glycerin, cactus extract, vegetable squalane, apple extract, Phthalate-Free Fragrance, Gluconodeltalactone, Sodium Benzoate, an extra slip of soulistic flava & LOVE!

Carrot Shampoo Vitamin Hair Bar (4 oz)
INGREDIENTS: Saponified Oils of Coconut, Palm, Safflower, Vegetable Glycerin, Carrot Seed Oil, Purified Water, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogenated Palm (and) Palm Kernel Glycerides, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Oleate, *Soy Bean Protein, MSM, Biotin, Silica, Horsetail extract, an extra lather of soulistic flava & LOVE

@rileypak @shawnyblazes
DANG!:angry2: I wish you wouldn't have done that. Although I asked you to:look:

Imma 'try' not to get it.

x4 8oz products is thebomb.com.gov.net.biz.edu

I can't wait for ya'lls reviews. Gone @AgeinATL and get it.:lachen:

Only thing I dislike about these bundles are the ship dates.

The last bundle was really nice. That ACV shampoo bar was great and the Knot glide was the bidness!

I just want to know, where does she get these ideas???

This specially formulated hot oil treatment is designed to replenish and combat over processed hair, stimulate the hair follicles and increase blood flow to the hair & scalp.

INGREDIENTS: Sweet Almond Oil Infused with Organic Coffee Beans, Hempseed Oil, Spirulina extract, Seaweed extract, Vitamin E, Coffee Essential Oil, Pthlalate-Free Fragrance and LOVE

I just want to know, where does she get these ideas???

This specially formulated hot oil treatment is designed to replenish and combat over processed hair, stimulate the hair follicles and increase blood flow to the hair & scalp.

INGREDIENTS: Sweet Almond Oil Infused with Organic Coffee Beans, Hempseed Oil, Spirulina extract, Seaweed extract, Vitamin E, Coffee Essential Oil, Pthlalate-Free Fragrance and LOVE
She missed her calling. She would make crazy mad $$$ on Madison Avenue. Her names and marketing are always on point. Curious, if she has a marketing degree, or just inherently talented with that stuff. Definitely a creative woman,:yep:

She missed her calling. She would make crazy mad $$$ on Madison Avenue. Her names and marketing are always on point. Curious, if she has a marketing degree, or just inherently talented with that stuff. Definitely a creative woman,:yep:

@MileHighDiva I totally agree. I think that's apart of her appeal for me. I just love seeing her website,.the names, the products! Just suckered me all the way in.

:yep:

Every time I go to the one black-owned BSS near me that carries the brand, hubby accompanies for the cupcakes across the way. When he sees the Soultanical products, his eyes light up. He loves the names. While I do my shopping, he heads straight for the Soultanicals section to see the names and see if anything new/cute is there, for joy at the creativity and soul.

THAT'S SAYIN' SOMETHING.

This woman is awesome at this.

ETA: And the WEBSITE?!?? Geeeeeeeeeniuuuuuuuuus. Like . . . can't imagine it being better. I'm shocked I haven't tried anything of hers. I just can't get started with another line, is all.

Back