Soultanicals Reviews

I'm trying to understand how her stuff is in retail on places like Curlmart but she's having shipping issues directly from her site. Am I missing something here?

It seems like Curlmart has the same 6 or 7 products that Target has. Maybe those are the most popular or the ones she is easiest able to mass produce.

My order was delivered today so I can calm down and go back to my quiet corner. :look:

@shawnyblazes
Why is this happening?[/QUOTE

To me, that product was ordinary. It's nothing outstanding in it. I can make that. I only bought it because it said twist assist. I need all the assistance I can get, lol.

It's not memorable. My fiance loves it though. I'll see hown it performs during the week but it really doesn't matter because I don't think she kept it.

Huge container and full though. @IDareT'sHair

Not sure if it's still on the site but the Knot Gelatin style and hold gum is pretty good.

I could see this being something you could set your rod set or rollerset with. Glycerin is high though. I untwisted after 3 hours but I haven't been outside so I'm not sure if it would expand.

Attachments

• IMG_20160806_1811.jpg
    IMG_20160806_1811.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 36
Sigh....I need to unsubscribe from her email notifications. It's like still following your ex on Facebook...I am trying to quit this line, I don't need to know what new goodies she has.

But that "I Can't Believe Its Knot Honey-Agave Deep Conditioning Hair Caramel" tho...:curtain:

Back