Soultanicals Reviews

They seem to have too many products and no product "lines". Idk where to start. I'll try them one day. This pumpkin stuff is tempting me though

I received an order the other day with the knot dressing oil rinse. A small amount of it leaked out. I contacted them just to inform them stressing that I did not want a refund or exchange, strictly a general notification. (I sent pic of oil stained box & shipping materials)

I received a response back almost immediately with an apology and a $10 store credit.... I wasn't sure what to expect because they get customer service knocks -especially about shipping (including from me!) I was impressed.

Of course I turned around and combined that store credit with the 30% off code and placed another order....
just 'cause that's the pj life..... :look:. Ya'll know how it is

Afro love scalp rub, curl blaze hair glaze, I can't believe it's not pumpkin, pumpkin kaolin healing locks deep clean curl detox, can't believe it's knot honey agave deep conditioning hair caramel -- all new to me stuff to try. I'm ok on my usual products from them.

Dang long product names....
I promise I'll wait patiently for my order

@Tibbar

Aside from the LONG shipping delays, she has excellent customer service. I really want her to succeed but she has got to get the shipping and consistency issues together. I don't understand because other natural hair lines have successfully transitioned mainstream.

@AgeinATL
Yeah I really want her to succeed too. The products are great and she seems very innovative and creative.

Maybe that's part of the problem --- too many new things added and constant innovation may not allow them to concentrate on getting the basics down well. They are constantly introducing new things .. might be too much...

But I love their new things so I dunno....
:drunk:

@AgeinATL

Maybe that's part of the problem --- too many new things added and constant innovation may not allow them to concentrate on getting the basics down well. They are constantly introducing new things .. might be too much...

I think that is exactly what it is. If I were her, I would focus on getting my shipping and consistency issues fixed before adding yet another variation of knot sauce. If I see one mo 'I can't believe it's knot knot sauce but it kinda is', I will scream...

I contacted them just to inform them stressing that I did not want a refund or exchange, strictly a general notification. (I sent pic of oil stained box & shipping materials)
I received a response back almost immediately with an apology and a $10 store credit.... I wasn't sure what to expect because they get customer service knocks -especially about shipping (including from me!) I was impressed.

@mzhotniz86

FYI

Yes it does.

:eek:

Besides the Soultanicals site, where can this be purchased? I'm not using a purchasing pass at the Soultanicals site. :naughty: The number of products has me a little thrown, and I'm not ready to start trialing from this line aside from a detangler that has a ridiculous amount of slip.

Question to anyone:

What is Soultanicals's best product(s) for wash-and-go's?

:eek:

Besides the Soultanicals site, where can this be purchased? I'm not using a purchasing pass at the Soultanicals site. :naughty: The number of products has me a little thrown, and I'm not ready to start trialing from this line aside from a detangler that has a ridiculous amount of slip.

Question to anyone:

What is Soultanicals's best product(s) for wash-and-go's?

The products are available in Target, but I'm not sure if this product is available there because it's new. I have not tried a WNG so I can't answer that question.

OMG. They got me.

I think I'm at least going to order:

1. Slip-N-Slide, Knot-Proof Hair Glide
2. Fluffalicious Curl Nutricious
3. Curl Blaze Hair Glaze
4. Knot Dressing Oil Rinse

I am trying to determine if there is a protein DC and if it it's good or not.

The Knot Sauce was okay, it didn't do anything amazing for my hair. I may have an unopened bottle somewhere I can send to you, if you want to try it.

I will check when I get home ( 20 minutes or so).

Back