Soultanicals Reviews

^^^ This. I will never purchase these products from anywhere other than her website again because their shelf life and consistencies are substandard. I ordered some from an online vendor in December and they began smelling funny and turning brown last month. She's not ready for mass distribution on that scale.

It's a good line....when there aren't any consistency issues. What did you get?

Eta: I saw what you bought in the other thread. You chose wisely, my son!

That's what it's looking like! Smh. I did ask her to switch the Marula muru for the new no protein dc. Also, Target sent me an update that my order will be delayed by way longer than expected. It said it should be ready for pickup around the 17th. Wtf. :perplexed:
I ordered the Soultanicals stuff from them on the 5th. I also emailed her for the free 8oz product, per the promo on the 5th. *sigh*
We shall see.

That's what it's looking like! Smh. I did ask her to switch the Marula muru for the new no protein dc. Also, Target sent me an update that my order will be delayed by way longer than expected. It said it should be ready for pickup around the 17th. Wtf. :perplexed:
I ordered the Soultanicals stuff from them on the 5th. I also emailed her for the free 8oz product, per the promo on the 5th. *sigh*
We shall see.

See this is why she isn't ready for prime time. Target won't tolerate this mess very long.

I have tried multiple times with this line.

Initially the products feel great, but I always end up with dull, dry, tangled hair. ALWAYS.

Plus her customer service is not up to par. I love the names of her products, she is very creative but then I remember my hair doesn't love her stuff.

Dayum. Got the Knot Sauce today. Root to tip moistire, w/o me having to seal. Dayum. Imma have to see how this works after about to weeks, but I haven't had a leave in do this to my hair since the original Oyin hair dew, before they reformulated. I'm almost annoyed. Lol
When did they reformulate hair dew? I'm curious, if it was before or after, I started using it.

Nvm, I just read on FB they had to update their labels to comply with INCI rules. There has been no formula changes. Whew!

Last edited:
When did they reformulate hair dew? I'm curious, if it was before or after, I started using it.

Nvm, I just read on FB they had to update their labels to comply with INCI rules. There has been no formula changes. Whew!

Really? Because I remember comparing old and new labels, and ingredients were not only out of order, but one was missing. Can't remember what it qas. I'd have to see if I still have my old empty bottle. Plus it works differently on my hair. The original stuff was irreplaceable for me. IMO, the original was reformulated a few years ago. Just my opinion. :yep:
Do you like it?

Recently used my "Love Perks" to purchase the Strand Repair DC'er. :look:

I didn't see the Moroccan Clay one when I paid my purchase and the fact that, that one is on Sale for 12 bucks.:angry2:

Still waiting on my Mem-Day purchase.

Is the Knot Sauce really a must have for detangling? I keep seeing a lot of rave about it.

In my experience for my hair, it was okay but definitely not life changing.

I actually had more luck with the Knot So Fast detangling spray than I did with Knot Sauce (I needed way more Sauce than I did Spray for the same results). Honestly to me though neither are must haves in my stash.

PM me :)

I see that we are back to waiting 2 years for items to ship. Picked up a jar of my knot kocoa at the end of June. No movement, no label created, nothing. :nono:

I have found replacements for the other items that were staples except this one. I plan on trying out Texture me natural or Simese twists during their next sale.

After I find a new butter, I am officially done with the line. I will not repurchase the membership and just close out my account.

Back