Soultanicals Reviews

image-3757888918.jpg

image-562824183.jpg

This was a very bad first impression. I had a big order. 17 items. I have never had this happen from other vendors. Is this common for soultanicals?

image-2594098439.jpg

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

IDareT'sHair said:
HanaKuroi

What in there doesn'r smell right? And have you contacted them?

The master hair cleanse.

I will contact her. I need to vent here first before I email her.

I also need to figure out what leaked in the box. Everything is greasy and grungy from the oil and disintegrating packing peanuts.

Eta: and to top it all off rinsing off the jars and bottles is a bad idea because the labels run and stained my fingers.

Last edited:
@HanaKuroi

17 Items is a Huge Order from a First time Customer!

From what I've seen Out of 5 Stars I'll give her a 3 maybe now a 4 on Handling CS issues. (My own Opinion). From what I've read, she has done 'better' in handling complaints.

I've never had to personally contact her regarding a CS issue, but I still did not care for how she Shipped those Spritz in 16 oz Bottles instead of asking me first.

So...Keep us Posted

ETA I hope you don't find any Hair:look:

Idarethair I forgot about the hair. Ugh!!!!!!

The shipping kills me. I have 3 natural heads and 2 have lots of hair. I try to order enough for everyone and save on shipping.

The ingredients looked great! I thought I was doing something. It usually works out.

@HanaKuroi

Hate that the Labels ran, but you can always look those up even though you shouldn't have to and it's a pain.:perplexed

*Cough, cough, cough* If I were her......I'd ship you out everything, ALL 17 and Fully Refund Your Money And.....offer you 1/2 off on Your next order.:look: I honestly would.

Because anyone that places a 1st time order with me for 17 Products, I'd do whatever I could to make it right for them.:yep:

Customer Service is a 'lost Art' but folks need to rediscover the Art-Form when they takin' folks Money.:ohwell:

Last edited:
I am a loyal customer too. My orders are usually large.

IDareT'sHair

I was a loyal customer of a vendor I really liked. I tried to offer feedback about one small thing that leaked. I made it clear I didn't want any money or a replacement. I just wanted to let her know so she could think about changing her packaging. She replied and told me to file with the USPS. I didn't and I didn't order from her again. I made big orders every time I ordered from her too. I would still be a customer to this day. She made me feel like I was trying to scam her. It was only constructive criticism and I made it clear I wasn't looking for anything. I really liked her too.

You need to tell these sellers how to handle customer service.

You should get into the product business.

@HanaKuroi

I counsel small businesses for a living IRL so, you know I've seen & heard it all.:lol:....:blush:

I always say regarding these Sellers, we can always pin-point how long they will last/stay in business how effectively they handle/resolve their CS issues.:ohwell:

The Art of Good CS is lacking these days:nono:

And filiing a claim with USPS was NOT the right answer:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yet Another Sale.... :look:

"Celebrate Earth Day with us and receive 22% off + a FREE cotton reusable tote bag with your purchase over $50. Today Only! Redeem using code EARTHYSOUL!"

20812_477077789029763_2122923917_n.jpg

She told me if I wasn't completely satisfied w/ my product then I should send it back and she will send me another one...

@Brownie518 @tiffers @gorgeoushair

I asked for a Knot Sauce. She wrote back and said it is a "mini-set" and not a particular gift we could specify.:perplexed...:ohwell:...:rolleyes:

I also mentioned how dissatisfied I was that she did not inform me I that she was sending those Spritz in 16 ounce bottles instead of x4 8's w/o asking me first. (Since she asked for Feedback)

She said 8 oz bottles (supply) ran low. That is so not the point.:yawn: And not the Customer's Problem.:nono:

So I said what if 2 of those were for some one else??????":look:

So, since I can't get a Knot Sauce, I asked for a Discount with my next order.:rolleyes:

Based on this and Gorgeoushair latest (about sending it back) ANGTFT....I'm giving her a 2.5 right now on CS:rolleyes:

Folks really need to get a Clue.

Last edited:
I haven't contacted her about my products. I will give her a day to come to her senses. I am not happy with how she is handling things so far. She better not tell me to send any leaky/cracked/drippy stuff back.

@curlyhersheygirl @Babygrowth @gorgeoushair @tiffers @Brownie518 @Beamodel @HanaKuroi NappyRina

Okay...So...I can either have 15% OR ther Complimentary Free Gift.:ohwell:

I tell you why I think I should receive both:
1 - My order was way over 10 days late
2 - You placed my x4 8 oz bottles in 2 x16 oz bottles w/o contacting me.

But I get either the 15% OR the CG (not both) Even tho' IMO these are 2 seperate and entirely different issues.:look:

Help Me Ya'll. Am I making sense?:blush:

@curlyhersheygirl @Babygrowth @gorgeoushair @tiffers @Brownie518 @Beamodel @HanaKuroi

Okay...So...I can either have 15% OR ther Complimentary Free Gift.:ohwell:

I tell you why I think I should receive both:
1 - My order was way over 10 days late
2 - You placed my x4 8 oz bottles in 2 x16 oz bottles w/o contacting me.

But I get either the 15% OR the CG (not both) Even tho' IMO these are 2 seperate and entirely different issues.:look:

Help Me Ya'll. Am I making sense?:blush:

They are two separate issues therefore you should receive two resolutions! Point. Blank. Period! IDareT'sHair I'm shaking my head at these shananigans...

Babygrowth said:
They are two separate issues therefore you should receive two resolutions! Point. Blank. Period! IDareT'sHair I'm shaking my head at these shananigans...

I agree. Two separate issues. Two separate resolutions. You are not crazy. You are supposed to pick just one issue for her to deal with???Idarethair

I guess I need to ask for the free gift today and then wait to tell her about my leaky stuff?

Or the leaky greasy boxes and then ask about my gift for inconveniencing me?

If she was really trying to do what was right she should have sent the free gifts with a note in the first place without US having to ask. I am sure she is able to look and see who got their orders LATE.

*grumbles*

I'm not sure, but I think the complimentary gift may be the sample pack consisting of:

2 ounce Knot Sauce Coil Detangler
2 ounce Hydrating Kink Drink
1/2 ounce Loc-n-roll, Twist & Fro Out Butter
1/2 ounce Curl Blaze Hair Glaze
A Soultanicals Hair Product Guide

For those of you who requested it, will you please let us know if this is the case?

I agree. Two separate issues. Two separate resolutions. You are not crazy. You are supposed to pick just one issue for her to deal with???Idarethair

I guess I need to ask for the free gift today and then wait to tell her about my leaky stuff?

Or the leaky greasy boxes and then ask about my gift for inconveniencing me?

If she was really trying to do what was right she should have sent the free gifts with a note in the first place without US having to ask. I am sure she is able to look and see who got their orders LATE.

*grumbles*

HanaKuroi, you should have emailed her about your order the minute after you took those pictures. In all fairness, she cannot address an issue when she's not aware it exists. Tell her your dissatisfaction with spilled product and running labels (no excuse for paper labels!) AND request the complimentary gift. In return, the least she should do is refund your order.

Back