Sometimes I really hate men...

Ganjababy

They are arrogant horse holes. But I don't like the idea of vaginas. I would go and join a nunnery but I'm an atheist and agnostic.

I feel like smashing someone's head in.

Bastid!

I can't even vent to my family because they think the sun shines out of his behind.

Last edited:
You're not alone! I appreciate my platonic male relationships, but anything beyond that makes me want to learn to be content with being alone.

:lol: tonight I had one of those man hating moments. I was at an "aspirational" seminar and one of the exercises was to pick a partner and describe experiences of the five senses to each other with our eyes closed. So I was paired with the guy next to me who was there with his wife.

So we picked some regular stuff in the beginning like smelling a lemon or walking through a lavender field and then out of nowhere dude starts describing a bowl of whipped cream and how in his mind I was running my hands all through it and letting it slip through my fingers and then licking it from my fingers and then rubbing it on my body....I opened my eyes and looked at him like he was crazy and went and took a "break" and never came back. His wife wasn't 12 inches away. :nono: some men are just a hot mess.

Last edited:
then out of nowhere dude starts describing a bowl of whipped cream and how in his mind I was running my hands all through it and letting it slip through my fingers and then licking it from my fingers and then rubbing it on my body....I opened my eyes and looked at him like he was crazy and went and took a "break" and never came back.

LOL!!!!!!!!

:lol: tonight I had one of those man hating moments. I was at an "aspirational" seminar and one of the exercises was to pick a partner and describe experiences of the five senses to each other with our eyes closed. So I was paired with the guy next to me who was there with his wife.

So we picked some regular stuff in the beginning like smelling a lemon or walking through a lavender field and then out of nowhere dude starts describing a bowl of whipped cream and how in his mind I was running my hands all through it and letting it slip through my fingers and then licking it from my fingers and then rubbing it on my body....I opened my eyes and looked at him like he was crazy and went and took a "break" and never came back. His wife wasn't 12 inches away. :nono: some men are just a hot mess.

A whaaaat! That man had some nerve/cojones to be describing all that to you with his wife next to him

:lachen::lachen::lachen: He's a creep! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: He's a creep! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

For real :lachen:

So Freakazoid part II. At the end of the seminar he comes up to me and says he over heard that I lived in the same city they were moving to....and they'll be moving there in two months...and it's such a small city...Probably really close to where I live, right? :ohwell: :perplexed:

So while he is being Creepy McCreepster his wife comes up and so I start looking and talking to her and she just looks equal parts deer caught in headlights and sad...like here we go again.

Yep things like this are why I haven't gone out of my way to get hitched.

why do I have an image of Eddie Murphy as sexual chocolate reading this:lachen::lachen:

why do I have an image of Eddie Murphy as sexual chocolate reading this:lachen::lachen:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Let me fix that for you. This was an older white man who obviously was on some fantastical journey to his jungle fever fantasy.

Your average white guy is just so bad at anything remotely sensual...the whole time he was talking it was like he was reading out of National Geographic....

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Let me fix that for you. This was an older white man who obviously was on some fantastical journey to his jungle fever fantasy.

Your average white guy is just so bad at anything remotely sensual...the whole time he was talking it was like he was reading out of National Geographic....

ambergirl I'm sorry for your uncomfortableness, but /\/\/\ This gave me life!

ambergirl I'm sorry for your uncomfortableness, but /\/\/\ This gave me life!

Girl. Trust I laughed too when I got away from that fool. :lol:

"...and then you swirl the whipped cream in your hand...and then it slips through your fingers...and then you put your fingers in your mouth...and then you taste the whipped cream...and then..."

Ummm...no Jim Fowler this is not an episode of Wild Kingdom...lol:

I feel so confused on this issue cause I want a traditional family not because of what society thinks...but because I don't want to do all that rearing on my own.

I also want someone to protect me when I'm sleep. Meaning keep the kids occupied so I can sleep in.

On the other hand I reeeeeaaaaallly like being alone. I love men but I want them to stay way over there ...not here. *sigh*

You're not alone! I appreciate my platonic male relationships, but anything beyond that makes me want to learn to be content with being alone.

I can't even appreciate them! One of them keeps staring at me every time we hang out and another wants to whisk me away overnight to "go to dinner and catch up." These men confuse and annoy the hell out of me. If I wasn't allergic to cats I would be a cat lady in training.

We were going to start up a business together. But we keep arguing and disagreeing about stuff, even though I am usually right 90%:look: of the time because I did my homework and research and he is just going off of his gut instinct and emotions.

I have decided that I will start the business on my own and research the Ca laws regarding postnuptial agreements (just in case:look:).

Sometimes I forget that though he is a nice person, he is a typical man. Arrogant and entitled...

What has he done OP?

Last edited:
Get a mentor OP! There are other couples who are in business together who went through this phase as well but learned to overcome it. You can learn from them without making all the mistakes.

I would also suggest that yall invest in your mindset as it concerns business, especially him. If one person is too arrogant, it can ruin everything

Nightingale.com has some really good business audio programs. Do you guys have defined roles/job titles in the company?

Thanks for this. I will look into it.

Yes we have defined roles. I respect his role and respect his opinion and expertise but it's not reciprocated.

Get a mentor OP! There are other couples who are in business together who went through this phase as well but learned to overcome it. You can learn from them without making all the mistakes.

I would also suggest that yall invest in your mindset as it concerns business, especially him. If one person is too arrogant, it can ruin everything

Nightingale.com has some really good business audio programs. Do you guys have defined roles/job titles in the company?

We were going to start up a business together. But we keep arguing and disagreeing about stuff, even though I am usually right 90%:look: of the time because I did my homework and research and he is just going off of his gut instinct and emotions.

I have decided that I will start the business on my own and research the Ca laws regarding postnuptial agreements (just in case:look:).

Sometimes I forget that though he is a nice person, he is a typical man. Arrogant and entitled...

I hope it all works out ok. How about you 'trick' him by getting him to think your ideas are his - use some reverse psychology.

Men are okay.
I can get frustrated with them and we think differently.
I don't let myself get to close to too many men.
But I don't hate them.

I actually think some of their antics are funny.
Vive la difference.
I notice that the women who say they hate men have spent way too much time with the wrong ones.

My co-worker vehemently said she hates men.
She also told me that she has made some very stupid choices, mistakes with regards to the type of men she dated. And I'm thinking, that's not their fault it's yours. She had to put one out of her house because he wasn't working. :nono:

My motto is, the more time you spend with the wrong guy, you taint yourself for the right guy.

Back