Somebody break out the kleenex *tears*

I was just about to post this. I feel her pain but it will grow back soon.

ETA: I was telling my bestie about this and she remarked this experience will humble BB because she seemed so boastful about her hair length by chair-dancing for 10 mins in each video.

I wasn't sure how to respond to that.

Last edited:
Ugh I love her, she's so likable. I sympathize, she looks utterly appalled. I wonder how her relationship is with her mother now currently?

To be honest though, her hair looks fuller and it'll grow out soon but people should respect what others want and not just do what they THINK is right. Listening and being clear is key.

her hair was pretty!!!!

tumblr_lfl11gj83c1qb9vva.gif

Wow. She was upset! I would be too. That was way more than she wanted. Shame on you mommy!

Sent from my LS670 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I wanted to give her the sideeye for crying that hard about an inch of hair, but I had to check myself, because I'd be very upset too. So I feel her. Her hair is still nice though--the ends look really good and it sort of makes me want to go get a trim :look:

On another note, I hadn't seen any of her videos her since she made APL.
*off to youtube*

ETA: I was telling my bestie about this and she remarked this experience will humble BB because she seemed so boastful about her hair length by chair-dancing for 10 mins in each video.

This is the girl! I saw one of her videos last night ...

i like her channel she has a nice relaxed attitude i feel so bad for her to see her cry though:sad::sad:....we all know its JUST HAIR and will grow back but when your hair has been mistreated it really hurts deep:nono:

Tell your bestie that it is ok to be proud of your own progress! She sounded like she was pleased it happened. Stop hatin

:lol: I do. Someone had to tell me that I needed to stop obsessing about my hair and haircare or else something was going to happen to it to humble me and make me realize I need to shut the hell up and be content.

And another thing, maybe it didn't seem as long in real time, but her momma just kept cutting and cutting. What did she think she was doing back there? lol

i like her channel she has a nice relaxed attitude i feel so bad for her to see her cry though:sad::sad:....we all know its JUST HAIR and will grow back but when your hair has been mistreated it really hurts deep:nono:

This is true. I feel sad, vulnerable, and angry when somebody mistreats my baby--I mean hair.

I am going to learn to cut my own hair. Yes the hair game is that serious.

I also wonder if it was tough for mom to cut with a camera all in the way?

And another thing, maybe it didn't seem as long in real time, but her momma just kept cutting and cutting. What did she think she was doing back there? lol
Right??? Those chubby fangas kept on going. I just knew she was going to end up apl

Get it together. Why not wait until you pull yourself together and then make a video.

That's harsh.

My mother would never do anything other than what I asked. That's the point of going to your mother. She knows how I feel about my hair.

lord im watching the mum part wow she really CUTTING huh...sideeye:nono:

why is she cutting the same sections over and over WTH:catfight::catfight::nono:

Back