Some men never mature ??? Vent

diamondlady

Why can't some men see that you wouldn't have them if they were the last man on earth? Can't they see themselves? When a person doesn't take care of themselves or their personal hygiene and see those things are important to you, why can't they see you would not be interested in them because it is not important to them? Don't they realize that some married people love being married and are only interested in their spouse?

There is this guy that I worked in the same building with. I ran into him at Circuit City and he was with his 17-year-old daughter. He introduced me and then said, "she is a beautiful lady but she is married to a real nice guy so" I'm thinking "so if I wasn't, you still wouldn't have a prayer. I was pleasant because he was with his daughter. We talked a few minutes and then I moved on

A little later I heard his daughter (from an aisle next to the one I was in) tell him playfully, "Daddy, that woman wouldn't have you" and he said, " you don't know, maybe someday she may be looking for a good man" - "Daddy, she's married" Then he said, "I said some day, I use to be married too"

Fast forward a couple of months, the same guy introduces me to a friend of his who was new in the build. The guy started elbowing him and said, " Yeah man, I see what you're talking about, no wonder I can never find you" Now I'm getting mad. Is he trying to make his friend think there is something between us? Besides, I rarely see this guy. I've had guys try to make people think something is going between us(so high school) but that was when I was single. Now I'm married - what's up with this guy?? He is old as dirt besides all the other problems with him. I have never encouraged. I treat him the same as I treat anyone else.

Back