Sold on the crisco!!!

@empressri
@~~HoneyComb~~
@MyAngelEyez~C~U

Finally got around to using the Crisco:yep:

Yesterday I co-washed with HE None of your Frizziness (don't use shampoo), sectioned my hair into 4 quadrants, applied IC Fantasia and then went over that with a small amount of Crisco - maybe a dime sized amount for each quadrant.

I blowdryed and was amazed at just how soft my hair was! It's normally soft, but WOWZERS!!!

Then I flatironed on 375 with my Corioliss Tintanium Iron using a couple passes on the roots and one pass on the length. I didn't apply additional Crisco.

I luuurve it :grin: Thanks for the heads-up guys!

Oh yeah, da pics (looks slept-on and fly-away, I forgot to take some right away) The hair in the ponytail has 5 or 6 inches of relaxed hair, the back is all-natural.

picture.php

Crisco didn't do much for the relaxed hair. I took a comparison shot: the relaxed hair is to the right of the white line. Meh - it is what it is :ohwell:

picture.php

Last edited:
I flat ironed my hair a week ago no reversion, for me hair reversion means my hair will be slightly wavy at the roots and I will touch it uip a bit with flat iron. No need to anything striagt as apin at the roots , crisco is a keeper and ya can't beat the price.
HTH

OMG - where have you been hiding all of that Gorgeous hair. Can we please switch. So beautiful. Beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Back