Solaray Bamboo (or other brand name) Challenge!

To me, yes. I've used both the liquid and the capsules and I feel I achieved better results from the liquid. Eidon says..."It's what how much you take but how much you absorb."

taraglam2 said:
Oh my goodness ! Let me hurry up and order. This must be working great for you ! Congratulations on finding a vitamin / supplement staple ! I am going to the luckyvitamin.com website right now. I hope they still have some left !

Thanks! :lol: Yeah, when I find something that really works, I don't wanna run out. :lol: I hope they have some in stock.

prospurr4 said:
You're welcome, taraglam2.

I just ordered $100 worth of Bamboo Silica (yep,14 bottles) from luckyvitamin.com...and I got free shipping:D. This is now a staple for me so I figured it would be cheaper buying in bulk instead of a couple of bottles here and there, and paying shipping every time. I go through a bottle a month, so I should be good for a while. :look:

That's a great price! I'm going to keep them in mind for when I need to re-order. I have a 5 month supply though so I'm good until October.

I'm about to begin my third month of taking Bamboo and so far so good. I am currently 21 weeks post relaxer and my newgrowth seems softer as well. I was just chalking it up to daily CW but maybe the Bamboo has something to do with it? IDK.:ohwell:

VWVixxen said:
To me, yes. I've used both the liquid and the capsules and I feel I achieved better results from the liquid. Eidon says..."It's what how much you take but how much you absorb."

Thanks girlie.

You have me all excited. I hope it gets here soon. I can't wait to try this stuff:D
VWVixxen said:
:yay: You're gonna like it!! I can't wait to switch back, I have about 20 days left of my Bamboo Silica then it's on w/Eidon!

I especially like that it's virtually tasteless so you can take it straight if you so choose. (1 cap full about measures the recommended dose (I think it's 1 tbsp)).

prospurr4 said:
Thanks! :lol: Yeah, when I find something that really works, I don't wanna run out. :lol: I hope they have some in stock.

I called luckyvitamin and the customer service rep said that it was in stock and it looked like they had enough to fill my order --- I only ordered 1 bottle :look:

Did you order from their actual site? If so, how long did it take you to get it? I ordered from them....I don't even know if its shipped. I just got the confimation when I placed the order.

VWVixxen said:
I especially like that it's virtually tasteless so you can take it straight if you so choose. (1 cap full about measures the recommended dose (I think it's 1 tbsp)).

I just started taking Biosil. It comes in a small bottle with a dropper at the top. I'm hoping to get strong nails and stronger, shinier hair.

I heard so many good things I decided it won't hurt to try it, and the bottle lasts three months so the $21 pricetag doesn't seem so bad. I have taken silica before and got bad breakouts, but it was a different brand so I'm hoping for better results this go round.

BUMP!!!

Hello anyone out there still using this and seeing great results?
I have the liquid and didnt see any change. I also have the supplements ill start them soon.

But are there any new updates?$

I got my solaray bamboo yesterday and started taking today. I only took one pill though. The bamboo ia supposed to be way richer in silica than the horsetail, so I figured I didnt need 600 Mg of the bamboo per day.

Back