SO WHAT HAS GIVEN YOU A HAIRGASM LATELY?

This sounds Good! I'm really big into cleaning yet not stripping my hair. Found a GREAT shampoo (Elasta Creme Conditioning), but I think I wanna try this!

Oooo...what are you doing??? I need help in my front and edges:nono:

I think it's the scalp massages I've been doing lately because I always give the edges of my hair a lot of attention.

Hairveda Whipped Ends Hydration
Wen Fig & Pantene Relaxed and Natural deep conditioner

Kenra moisturizing shampoo. Simply Amazing. No shampoo has ever made my hair feel so soft & moisturized. Feels like you don't even need a conditioner after that.

joico intense hydrator. this stuff is amazing. my hair was soooooooooooooo so sos osos os os s sos sos lol soft afterwards i could have done a cartwheel.

revisisting wet bunning. my hair is so soft.

-A well-needed henna treatment after being on hiatus for almost a year.

My hair was in desperate need for that henna protection.

After about 4 months of no henna I noticed that my touchups started processing faster and after a while I over processed and got breakage that no protein treatment could fix. Things got bad. Really bad.

Henna fixed me up like magic. I realize after all this drama that I need the henna treatments as a regular part of my regimen.

joico intense hydrator. this stuff is amazing. my hair was soooooooooooooo so sos osos os os s sos sos lol soft afterwards i could have done a cartwheel.

revisisting wet bunning. my hair is so soft.

This stuff is just too good. I don't even have to do a deep condition with it. Wonderful Wonderful product.

For me, it's been
  1. adding Hisbiscus Powder to my Henna for my treatments ***AH-MAYZIIIING SOFTNESS***
  2. doing a steam treatment with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Condish :drool:
  3. Sealing my hair with Coconut/Vatika Oil
  4. Letting my natural hair do it's THANG!!

In Hair Heaven!!

Last edited:
I really want to try this. Where did you get it from?

Pick it up at Curlmart.com

It's great...I have it and LOVE IT!! My Hairgasm products are the:

Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner
HairVeda Whipped Ends Hydration Cream
Deep Conditoners(lol, after a nice DC, my hair feels hella sexy!)

Shampooing with Aveda's dry remedy shampoo!!! My hair felt so strong and silky afterwards. One of the best hairgasms I ever had!!:drunk: I've heard the dry remedy and the damage remedy lines do wonderful things for the hair.

Aveda Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring treatment.
Someone on here recommended it, I saw the price passed out, but upon regaining my composure, I went on ebay and won a bid for it for $45 instead of $65. (you can also price shop on amazon.com)
I was hoping and praying that it would turn my hair around for that price... AND IT DID! My hair has never ever been sooooo soft!! Well worth the money!!!!

yes, and I had MANY hairgasms from rubbing my hands through my hair.

"Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose", An hour ago, was the first time in life I used this Conditioner, and my hair is having "MULTIPLE". Thanks to you Girls here, I have found the moisture I have been looking for.

H2H End All never lets me down. Love this stuff :infatuated:. It's like hair sex in a jar :laugh:

E

That and that bottle of Barcancourt Im sure. :lachen::lachen: JK.

H2H end all is that good? hmmmm darn. I was threaten with forced PJ rehab today. I will see if I cen sneak it in the house.

Nexxus Keraphix on a weekly basis
Dove Daily Moisture Replenishing Mist - sealed with EVCO (I tried this on vacation and I think it will be my summer staple)

E

That and that bottle of Barcancourt Im sure. :lachen::lachen: JK.

H2H end all is that good? hmmmm darn. I was threaten with forced PJ rehab today. I will see if I cen sneak it in the house.
You know Barbancourt is always a guaranteed good time :alcoholic: :naughtycouch: :lachen:

I really like the end all. Somebody around here is trying to force me into PJ rehab too, I won't say any names *fabulosity* She says we need it...

Sour cream mixed with a little conditioner so that it can penetrate better.

I must sound like a broken record but this is really the best dc combo I have tried so far but it isn't a protein treatment like I thought it was.

Hair One jojoba cleansing conditioner - November
Mill Creek keratin conditioner - December
Vitamin mangosteen yogurt conditioner - January

i got a hair mayonnaise sample, the lightest protein stuff ever. sure it feels like im putting eggs in my hair, but my hair loves it!
ORG-hair%20mayonnaise%2091.JPG

Back