SO WHAT HAS GIVEN YOU A HAIRGASM LATELY?

2 combos have me in a wowzer effect lately:

1. CW w/ Joico kpak reconstructor co followed by my elasta dpr 11!!

2. elasta qp mango butter followed by castor oil on my ends ...ohweee

************ running to the shower to have a hairgasm****************

my newgrowth @ 14 weeks post:lick:

my new shipment of aubrey organics hsr conditioner, gpb, rosa mosqueta lotion, and emu oil.:yep:

all things ceramides:yep:

PM Supercharged Moisturizer

I have been deep conditioning with this lately, alternating it with my JMRB, and it makes my hair so moisturized, well detangled, and silky! I have been loving it!! Exactly what I needed!

That Herbal Essence commercial that TSUPrincess made a post about. I keep looking at it over and over. I love it when he takes off his hat and shakes his hair....ummmmmmm

:grin: Shea butter loves my 2 strand twists!!! OMGoodness! I did not have to remoisturize at all!!!!!!!!!!!! for DAYS! and its still moisturized! :)
Thanks RusticBeauty on youtube. :)

Just tried Kinky Curly Custard and my hair is so well-defined and shiney. I'm waiting for my or of Knot Today to come in so I can use both together, I heard they were amazing when used in conjunction with each other. The downsize is the price.

Aubrey Organics!! I wish I had found these conditioners sooner. I am actually going to Wegman's before work to try a bottle of Honeysuckle Rose or Swimmer's Conditioner. The shampoos were not my friend. The only conditioner I did not like so much was the Island conditioner. I wanted to try the JAY but I can't find it.

OOOOHHHH my turn

I did a hard protein...Sebastian Penettrait then i balanced my hair with Aphogee balancing conditioner....

When i combed not one broken hair.....I called that HAIRGASM!

I'm not 100% sure what's doing it, but my hair has been really happy lately (well, minus this lazy week where I didn't moisturize between washes). I've noticed that my hairline is... what's the opposite of receding? I'm starting to grow more hair lower on my forehead, and it's getting longer by the week. I have no idea what's going on up there, but my hair is sure having fun.

I'm just hoping it doesn't keep growing lower. I don't want to look like a werewolf.:look:

Ultra Black Hair moisturizing Hair Lotion - love love love it. I can't keep my hands out of my hair when I use that stuff:lick:.

My oil, water, shampoo mix :)

1 teaspoon shampoo (NTM Poo)
3 teaspoons jojoba oil
About 6 ounces of warm water

I put it in a squirt bottle and put it all over my scalp and roots and shampoo as normal.

It lathers and cleans, but my hair stays moist and easy to detangle. :yep:

This sounds Good! I'm really big into cleaning yet not stripping my hair. Found a GREAT shampoo (Elasta Creme Conditioning), but I think I wanna try this!

I'm not 100% sure what's doing it, but my hair has been really happy lately (well, minus this lazy week where I didn't moisturize between washes). I've noticed that my hairline is... what's the opposite of receding? I'm starting to grow more hair lower on my forehead, and it's getting longer by the week. I have no idea what's going on up there, but my hair is sure having fun.

I'm just hoping it doesn't keep growing lower. I don't want to look like a werewolf.:look:

Oooo...what are you doing??? I need help in my front and edges:nono:

The smell of this AO Honeysuckle Rose that I'm DC'ing with right now is thoroughly intoxicating...:lick:. IDK how it will work, but the smell is awesome :yep:.

Back