SO WHAT HAS GIVEN YOU A HAIRGASM LATELY?

Elasta Qp Creme Conditioning Shampoo...OMG my hair has so much slip....from just a shampoo, even after 2 lathers! Sulfate free, and cheap cheap cheap.

Finally, a product that i legitimately LOVE.

Where do you get your Aveda Brilliant and when you say you saturate with Coconut Oil, how do you do it?

I LOVE Coconut Oil too. It is one thing my hair loves. I've been melting it down in the microwave a little and applying it to my ends...this I do on dry hair....I'd love to try other ways though.

adding olive oil to my conditioners
my new bed head blow dryer, this dryer keeps moisture in my hair
ubh dew, gives rediculous shine
rusk sensories smoother conditioner

DC on dry hair with SitriNillah; oils/butter added to scalp: bootleg Global Goddess Hair Oil, murumuru butter, meadowfoam oil
with Yes to Carrots Mud mask
leaving on overnight...

Then adding Joico Kpak daily conditioner and reconstructor on top of the moisture mix the next day, leave on for additional hours then cleansing with WEN Fig.

Hair is loving this - will do until touch up time...

Don't know if I answered, but for me it's HENNA! I was a late-comer to Henna; I had a friend apply it for me a month ago and it just blew me away. I applied it again last night and just LOVE it! I can't stop touching my hair.

My "doctored-up conditioner" which consists of Motions Moisture Plus as a base and everything else that I don't want or was rejected by my stylist. I call this my "Cocktail Conditioner," also known as my secondary conditioner.

It gives me the same results as my Verifen Complex Advanced Conditioning Treatment. :dance7:

Last edited:
Beyond the zone frizz control gel. Makes my curls so uniform!

Ayurvedic powders mixed with yoghurt! Mkaes my hair feel so strong and smooth and makes my fro bigger

Back