single with young kids and dating?

lovinglength

Is there anyone single with young kids and dating? If so, where are you meeting these men and are you telling them up front you have kids? I know having young kids is time consuming enough, let alone having time to date, but I'd still like to enjoy male companionship once in a blue moon lol

It really depends on what type of relationship you're looking for. I wouldn't introduce men to my kids for at least 6 months (actually I took five years), but I would inform him that I had kids early on. If you're looking for a date, then you don't have to share anything, just be sure that you don't catch feelings

I have an SO right now but I am a single parent with a 4yo. You can meet men the same places childless women meet them...mall, lounge, gym, grocery store, party etc. Or if you have trouble with that you can look online as well.

For really casual fun and just hanging out..I may or may not say I have a child (but I don't lie if they ask). They don't get to come to my house anyway period.

If I'm looking for a long term relationship, I definitely will let them know early on and they can decide if they are still interested or not.

Last edited:
Back