Since it's XMAS..I'm giving away free products...

lilamae

Hi ladies. I'm a starting a strict hare care regimen and that means getting rid of products I just don't use ( or that did not work for me) when I joined the board I went out and bought everything. Now that i've identified my staples..it's time to clean out my hair closet:look:

And since it's x mas..I thought I'd just give them away. If any of the items below interest you..pm me your address and I'll send them. Simple as that. no shipping, no nothing.

1 Jar of ORS HAIR MAYO (95% full)
1 Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo (95% full)
1 Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask (90% full)
1 Fermodyl 619 leave in thingy (not sure what you call this little thing, never used)
1 Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture mist ( never used)
1 Alterna Hemp Spit Ends Reconstructor (95% full)
1 Paul Mitchell Clarifying Shampoo ( never used)

All items available on a first come first serve basis. And no this isn't some crazy scheme..I'd just rather give it away than throw it away...and what better time to give than Xmas!

Hi ladies. I'm a starting a strict hare care regimen and that means getting rid of products I just don't use ( or that did not work for me) when I joined the board I went out and bought everything. Now that i've identified my staples..it's time to clean out my hair closet:look:

And since it's x mas..I thought I'd just give them away. If any of the items below interest you..pm me your address and I'll send them. Simple as that. no shipping, no nothing.

1 Jar of ORS HAIR MAYO (95% full)
1 Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo (95% full)
1 Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask (90% full)
1 Fermodyl 619 leave in thingy (not sure what you call this little thing, never used)
1 Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture mist ( never used)
1 Alterna Hemp Spit Ends Reconstructor (95% full)
1 Paul Mitchell Clarifying Shampoo ( never used)

All items available on a first come first serve basis. And no this isn't some crazy scheme..I'd just rather give it away than throw it away...and what better time to give than Xmas!

Thats so nice... Your like the hair care Christmas fairy... :lachen::grin::lachen::grin::lachen::drunk:

dang.. that took all of 5 minutes. I will be at the post office tomorrow. Merry Xmas ladies.... ho ho ho

No more PMs please. But if you have products to give away..why not try this:yep:

dang I always miss out....that was a great idea....im still workin on figuring out my staples....maybe i will give out stuff for valentines day:grin:

yeah i'm glad i know what really works now. No more experimenting for me. :drunk:

Aphogee 2 minute
Aveda DR
Chi Silk infusion
Pantene detangling mist
Ao Honey suckle rose
Coconut oil
Cream of Nature Shampoo
Pantene R & N Mask
Joyce Williams Hair food

All of the above will come with me on my journey to waist length:spinning: nothing more, nothing less

I'm only taking it if you take products off my hand.

Don't feed the junkie.:look::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Thats a good idea.

I'm just giving stuff away as gift....:perplexed

Back