Signs that a man is GAY

BeatriceFly

Any signs you ladies know of?
And I don't necessarily mean an undercover brother or in the closet, but maybe someone who hasn't experienced anything with the same sex yet

excessive hissing when speaking (i.e., distinctive emphasis on words that begin or end in "s")....

Last edited:
He hates gay people and might mask it with extreme religiosity
Depression b/c he cannot be himself
Dramatic displays of emotion (not crying but anger and generally acting like a *****)
Prefers the company of women
Doesn't date much if ever

I pulled this from characteristics of a friend who I am sure is gay and one who recently came out.

shaves his jewels. or always scratching them, since of new growth.

has a male room mate that cant stand you for no reason.

arch his eyebrows

puts baby powder on his neck/ upper chest

loves your female friends as if they were his own

turtle necks

please dont get offended if your man does any of these.

he allows you to put things in his butt...he plucks his eyebrows...he rolls his neck when he talks...he wears excessive carmax.....he gets brazilian waxes regularly

• His eyes linger on men (dispositive)
  • He wants to be a hairdresser (dispositive)
  • He gets manicures and pedicures w/ nail polish of any kind (not dispositive but, taken with other factors, is a strong sign)
  • He wants you to use a strap-on on him (dispositive)
  • He confesses to kissing, flirting, or "fooling around" with men, or to any kind of past/present/potential attraction to men (dispositive)
  • He claims to be bi (Bi now, gay later...um...I mean "buy now, pay later" :drunk:...dispositive)
  • Others' first impression of him is that he's gay (dispositive)
  • He's been rumored to be gay (dispositive)
  • Your gay friends think he's gay (dispositive)
  • You think he's gay (dispositive)
  • Anyone in his family thinks he's gay (dispositive)
  • People in your family who you trust think he's gay (dispositive)
  • He has a gay lisp (can be dispositive but it's easy to confuse a gay lisp with a real speech impediment...)

Last edited:
I've seen masculine men that were gay as a fruit fly.

These days you can't tell who's gay, unless they tell you.

So this uh, shaving the jewels thing :look: is this a dispositive :look::perplexed Just curious :blush:
I don't think so. I actually prefer my men shaven because I refuse to go down with pubes in my face. Yuck. So, unless I'm turning my men gay, I don't see how it can be dispositive. Maybe it was back in the 60s but nowadays, men groom themselves. At least they do here in NYC, and I'm not having it any other way. Y'all can go catching pubes between your teeth, if you want. :lachen:

Last edited:
I've seen masculine men that were gay as a fruit fly.

These days you can't tell who's gay, unless they tell you.
Very true. I think we're all just having fun, hahaha. The ultimate way to tell if a guy is gay is to set a Private Investigator on his nasty ***. I plan to do that to my future husband before I let him trap me into marriage, and nearly did it to my ex-fiance (before I decided I wanted to be free again and saved the $$$ by dumping him). I think PIs are a must in this day and age.

This whole thread is pure comedy!
You know that whole PI idea is not such a bad idea..especially in ATL!!

That comment about the shaven balls is interesting...I shaved one of my ex's and this negro whined like a baby until the hair grew back fully...i didn't know that even though mine grows back soft, his ish was more like a painful cactus plant ...that was good 4 him :lol:

And what is this gay lisp I keep hearing about? I need some examples

The 2nd best way to tell other than catching him ****** a dude, become a f*g hag and let them school you and finely tune your gaydar.
I'm no fag hag but my gaydar is still off the hook. I've called married men, children, priests etc and have turned out right.

Back