Signs that a man is GAY

.............he wants to go shopping with you to help you "decorate" your new house. (a tip given to me by a gay friend)

I met a guy this past summer through a co-worker. She tipped me off and told me that he was gay as all get out when she told me how he was dancing at this party last year and I died laughing. (she said he was working at the bar and twerking his butt and looking back at it to see who was looking at him). Before meeting him, I thought she was just reaching b/c she says that any guy (that doesn't want to get with her) is gay.

After she introduced us, we ran into each other at an event and he started calling me asking me to hang out. Well, I didn't have a question about trying to get with him b/c I already had my suspicion that he was gay, so I was going to be his fag hag. (heck, he loves to shop and dresses to the nines). He is fine as all get out and is a looker. The first time we hung out, I was shocked b/c I didn't know he was going to try to push up on me; I thought ole boy wanted a hang out buddy.

He definitely knows how to treat a lady, can cook, is very attentive and when we were in public, he was way too attentive. I had to tell him "I don't do the PDA thing, you better back up off me". I enjoyed hanging out with him as a friend, but had to back up b/c he was a drama queen. He would get pissed if I turned him down to hang out or if i didn't return his calls right back. When i finally did talk to him, I told him I was putting him in time out b/c he has too much drama...Very needy. I kept telling him (hoping he would get the hint) that he was worse than a woman and was too high maintenance.

Dance? Yes, he can dance his butt off and I tell him I know he used to be a stripper. I was joking with him but he admitted to doing it in college for some of the sororities......

I asked my (openly) gay friend why doesn't he think that ray charles could even see that this guy is gay and he says that he probably thinks that he looks so good that he figures that he could have his choice of men AND women.......I have pics of a party he invited me to this summer and I want to post a pic of him so bad b/c he just looks gay.

Oh, one more sign. He is very funny (no pun intended). I mean he is a great guy to be around and has a great sense of humor, but when he does a female impersonation and mocks me or one of my girlfriends, he does it tooooo well.....(and he is always doing it)

Also, he used to bartend and always talking about these parties for these lesbians that he bartends for. Usually when he says something that is suspect, I will call him right out on it (like intentionally trying to catch him in an awkward situation), but he is so dumb that he really thinks i am.

My advice: hon, if you think he is, he probably is. My friend is probably 99% gay and that's all i would ever have him as...a friend.....But at least i have a shopping buddy when my girls don't want to hit the stores!!

I agree with the "hates gay people" thing. I'm always suspicious of men who are super homophobes. We tend to hate qualities in others that we don't like in ourselves & can't come to terms with. Why does it bother them that much? I used to date a guy who just couldn't keep the comments to himself whenever he saw a homosexual. Impersonating, name calling, etc. It got really annoying. Later in the relationship he started plucking his eyebrows, he always enjoyed going into Bath & Body Works with me, and he had ladies deodorant. All of these things were easily explained away, even by my friends. Metro-sexual... yeah right. I think I know what was going on, even if he never does.

.............he wants to go shopping with you to help you "decorate" your new house. (a tip given to me by a gay friend)

I met a guy this past summer through a co-worker. She tipped me off and told me that he was gay as all get out when she told me how he was dancing at this party last year and I died laughing. (she said he was working at the bar and twerking his butt and looking back at it to see who was looking at him). Before meeting him, I thought she was just reaching b/c she says that any guy (that doesn't want to get with her) is gay.

After she introduced us, we ran into each other at an event and he started calling me asking me to hang out. Well, I didn't have a question about trying to get with him b/c I already had my suspicion that he was gay, so I was going to be his fag hag. (heck, he loves to shop and dresses to the nines). He is fine as all get out and is a looker. The first time we hung out, I was shocked b/c I didn't know he was going to try to push up on me; I thought ole boy wanted a hang out buddy.

He definitely knows how to treat a lady, can cook, is very attentive and when we were in public, he was way too attentive. I had to tell him "I don't do the PDA thing, you better back up off me". I enjoyed hanging out with him as a friend, but had to back up b/c he was a drama queen. He would get pissed if I turned him down to hang out or if i didn't return his calls right back. When i finally did talk to him, I told him I was putting him in time out b/c he has too much drama...Very needy. I kept telling him (hoping he would get the hint) that he was worse than a woman and was too high maintenance.

Dance? Yes, he can dance his butt off and I tell him I know he used to be a stripper. I was joking with him but he admitted to doing it in college for some of the sororities......

I asked my (openly) gay friend why doesn't he think that ray charles could even see that this guy is gay and he says that he probably thinks that he looks so good that he figures that he could have his choice of men AND women.......I have pics of a party he invited me to this summer and I want to post a pic of him so bad b/c he just looks gay.

Oh, one more sign. He is very funny (no pun intended). I mean he is a great guy to be around and has a great sense of humor, but when he does a female impersonation and mocks me or one of my girlfriends, he does it tooooo well.....(and he is always doing it)

Also, he used to bartend and always talking about these parties for these lesbians that he bartends for. Usually when he says something that is suspect, I will call him right out on it (like intentionally trying to catch him in an awkward situation), but he is so dumb that he really thinks i am.

My advice: hon, if you think he is, he probably is. My friend is probably 99% gay and that's all i would ever have him as...a friend.....But at least i have a shopping buddy when my girls don't want to hit the stores!!

---- :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
Funny story he is just in denial!!!! PLEASE POST the picture!!!!!

---- :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
Funny story he is just in denial!!!! PLEASE POST the picture!!!!!

Girl I'd be scared he would find it! (He might be cruising the forum looking for hair tips!)
He is a mess and a half. Still calls me wanting to know why I don't answer or return his calls anymore. I told him (and he didn't realize that I was serious) that I have to make sure I get really prepared to deal with him when I answer his calls b/c he makes me "tired", being so high maintenance and needy:grin: I may get bold enough to post his pic up though b/c you just HAVE to see him!

Back