Show Us Your Ring

Natural Glow

I'm always looking for ideas on what type of band to get with my ring. I'd love to see some pics of your engagement rings, wedding sets, etc.

Come show off your rings ladies.
engagement2b.gif

I'll start :look:
Sorry if the pic is too big. I'm using my phone.
This is obviously a traditional princess cut solitaire, like I wanted. I'm looking for a wedding band that would complement it but so far the only one I like is kind of pricey for our budget.
b8c98023-10b5-3f92.jpg

Sent from my HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

It was custom made so we went to the same jeweler to see how we'd make a custom band to accompany. It's a ruby with pave diamonds surrounding and on the band (had it appraised so know the grade of ruby diamond, etc. He did a good job). I love it because I love rubies(and he knew this when he ordered it...in addition he knew I love art deco so he told the jeweler that I like art deco combined with modern stuff [from other stuff he's seen me purchase] so the guy sketched this ring). I'm glad they created it because it's artsy just like me.

As for the wedding band. It's going to be one band on each side of the engagment ring that fits to it (all diamonds and small pave like the thin band)engagment ring like a glove. They drew a mockup of it. I haven't seen it yet as it's going to take several months to make. It had to be custom made too because of the shape of the ring (engagement ring is cushion cut 3.9 carat ruby and over 1 carat pave diamonds (vvs1)).
14l23jl.jpg

Last edited:
I have a little over a one carat oval...

DSC02896.jpg

Sometimes, I add another band just for variety..
DSC00420.jpg

Last edited:
Here is mine. I prefer simple. Its just a 2ct round solitaire with a 2ct round (total weight) band. I need to get it resized because my fingers have gotten skinnier so my engagement ring slips off easily. I put my wedding ring in front because it fits more snug.

15d9r7o.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is so cool! Those are some beautiful rings ladies! Here's mine: antique canary yellow--
a6890e23-68f1-9a21.jpg
hiding my nails...on the way for a Mani/pedi right now...!

This thread is so cool! Those are some beautiful rings ladies! Here's mine: antique canary yellow--
a6890e23-68f1-9a21.jpg
hiding my nails...on the way for a Mani/pedi right now...!

gorgeous! I've always wanted a canary yellow diamond engagement ring:yep:

Aww, thanks...make your requests known! lol.
Ok, now I just noticed that my hands are swollen (sigh) pregnancy...

Everyones rings are so nice. I find it hard to take a good pic here is the best one I could take
nzitsg.jpg

As for bands, I'm thinking something like
5xra82.jpg

Last edited:
a6cd0831-1e80-37ec.jpg

Here is mine! It's filthy and needs to be dipped ( white gold). 1 1/2 for the e-ring. The wedding band is 1ct total weight.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

:up::up: Yeah, I give two thumbs up to this thread as well :grin:...I can't wait to post my addition to this thread...beautiful rings ladies!

Back