Shout Out To Tee! Wow!

I was just thinking about doing this too. Her hair is so gorgeous! I remember i was scrolling down in a thread and i zipped past her name and saw all that lovely hair. I immediately scrolled back up and to take a better look. Then i ran to her fotki to take a "even better" look.:lachen: Mesmerizing!:drunk: Tee, are you already WL? Looks like it to me. You've done a tremendous job with your hair!

I was just thinking about doing this too. Her hair is so gorgeous! I remember i was scrolling down in a thread and i zipped past her name and saw all that lovely hair. I immediately scrolled back up and to take a better look. Then i ran to her fotki to take a "even better" look.:lachen: Mesmerizing!:drunk: Tee, are you already WL? Looks like it to me. You've done a tremendous job with your hair!

Oh yes Tee is the BOMB! She has beautiful hair and a very sweet personality =)

Sweet Tee your hair is beautiful!! I wouldn't mind having the hair in your before picture too. :)

yeah, totally gorgeous

she reminded me of Alia's update last week

you ladies sure can grow!!

Beautiful hair and a beautiful soul... not to mention a great sense of humor lol. :)

beaaaautiful hair Tee!

your progress is inspiring!

Just beautiful. BEAUTIFUL.

My PJ sis in crime is the best ;)

Yes she is...I got to see her and her lovely hair in person last year.

Tee is one of my makeup forum buddies...her hair is TDF!!!!! A true inspiration!

:yep:YEP! Stunning beautiful hair! Keep up the good work.

Way to go Ms. Tee....can you believe the progress!!!

Tee I kept meaning to comment on your new siggy, your hair is so beautiful! wow!

Simply gorgeous!!!!

Beautiful hair! Such an inspiration!
Thanks so much ladies!!! :grouphug:

Back