shoulder length challenge 2007

Golong said:
I'm confused it this a new challenge? The thread date is 2006?

The OP stated her goal of having shoulder length hair by December 2007, and many such as myself joined in.

i started taking care of my hair about a year ago but I dont have a pic of my starting point. but here is my pic now. The sides are really thin. I want the sides to thicken up and about 2 more inches before I claim SL.

Picture025.jpg

Last edited:
I think I might actually make SL this year.

My hair is back to being healthy and has a gorgeous sheen since I tweaked my regiment and it seems to be working.

Now if I could get it to grow a little more even and faster I will be a happy baby.

I know its late but i'm in. No where near what would be considered shoulder length but the goal is to get my back layers to cover my neck by year end. i have a trouble spot that is just now starting to grow back after breaking down almost to the root in December:shocked:. My hair grows pretty fast, my problem is breakage bc my hair is so dry and coarse.

Moving to Atlanta soon and hopefully i can find a stylist who doesn't jack up my hair:perplexed

Will post a starting pic next week when i get it done one last time before i leave florida.

Good luck ladies:grin:. Some of you seem very close if not already at shoulder

Well, the back is definately shoulder, but I really need to work on the front and the sides. Hope to be there by the end of the year. I think I will increase my protective styles.

Alright ladies,

I met my goal earlier this year, and I am now aiming for APL. I will be posting updates in my Fotki later this month to close out 2007!!! :spinning:

HHG!

Are we going to post our reveal pics in this thread? Tomorrow is the last day of 2007. I intend to post mine tomorrow evening after I get off work. :)

My Fotki update is scheduled for this coming weekend, so that's when my pics will be up (the link will be in my siggie in case I'm not on the boards). I am claiming SL for December, though :yep:

I think I was on this challenge.

Well my hair's not shoulder length by my definition, the back does brush my shoulders when its straight but I wouldn't class my length as shoulder yet- maybe end of nape or something. I have made a lot of progress but not as much growth especially recently cause I haven't really had a life but still aiming for shoulder by my birthday in March.

I have coloured my hair severally :look: but I love the colour and thickness I've got, so just trying to maintain the health and patiently awaiting growth. WIll post pics soon!

Back