Shoulder Length in 2010 Challenge!!!

I took a new pic of my hair yesterday and I am disappointed. I think I am finally shoulder length, but the ends don't look good. And I don't fell like it has grown much. You can see the pics in my current siggy.

To me, it definitely looks like your hair is growing well! keep up the good work and be patient :-)

update on me:
took out my weave, washed and flatironed my hair. then today i went and got a 1/2 inch trim. my hair is finally blunt all the way around-except for my bang. i LOVE it. i'll post pics later-i taped my camera up and it's working for now. yes, a bit "creative," i know. :look:

When I combed down my hair after I took my braids out 2 weeks ago, my hair was right at my shoulders. But I have 5 months worth of NG and I know once I flat iron in December,I'll be a little past my shoulders. At least I hope so lol.

in December,I'll be a little past my shoulders. At least I hope so lol.

I am excited for you and jealous at the same time. I am looking forward to December with so many challenges going on. There are going to be some great pics on this board.

Can't wait to see your December look.

^^I can't wait to see everyone's progress pics in December. I have a strong feeling we'll have a lot of ladies reaching this goal :yep:

I think I am going to put myself on a personal no heat challenge until my bday (beginning of February), so I probably won't be able to do a true length check in Dec.

well, ladies, i think i'll be joining the APL challenge.
i'm sure you've already seen my pics in the thread i started, but here's one. It's been fun!!
043-vi.jpg

I'm tentatively claiming SL... though I'm not Full Shoulder yet. My bangs and crown reach my chin, but everywhere else is SL or longer.

By the end of this year I'll probably be just an inch or two shy of full SL. :)

Amazing how that happens even though I've really slacked off this year. Didn't have as much retention as I should have, but it still grew a few inches...

well, ladies, i think i'll be joining the APL challenge.
i'm sure you've already seen my pics in the thread i started, but here's one. It's been fun!!
043-vi.jpg

Hate to see you go Rocky,but I knew it would happen soon. Which APL challenge are you going to join? I'm in the APL Class of 2011 but she's not really accepting more people(why? idk...and it started a bit of mess too). I think someone needs to create a new APL 2011 challenge for everyone to join if there isn't already one.

Hate to see you go Rocky,but I knew it would happen soon. Which APL challenge are you going to join? I'm in the APL Class of 2011 but she's not really accepting more people(why? idk...and it started a bit of mess too). I think someone needs to create a new APL 2011 challenge for everyone to join if there isn't already one.

Yeah, it was stated that the APL Class of 2011 wasn't a challenge, so I've been waiting for the actual challenge thread, I don't think there is one yet.

Guess we'll have to keep an eye out for the challenge to be created soon. End of the year is approaching so it's bound to happen lol

I'm SO nervous that I wont make SL by december even though it is technically possible. And when I stretch a piece of hair it touches my shoulders, but I just refuse to believe for some reason. :lachen:

NikkiQ and Imani, I'll be joining APL in 2010. not that it's actually gonna happen cause i have quite a long way to go, but yea, reach for the stars, i guess. lol.
hmm...maybe i'll start the 2011 APL challenge, lol.

^^^ I'll def join to... that is if I make SL by december. I can't promise I'll stay there though because I'll probably be BCing before 2011 is over.

^^^Me..I'm pretty sure I'm shoulder length..Where it counts lol. My sides still have to catch up but by the time they catch up I'll be APL so I'm going with the longest part of my hair..I just touched up tonite and tomorrow I will be getting a rollerset so I will post pics after!

Back