shoulder length challenge 2007

I'm totally in!! I just did a recent trim, and I need to take pictures of my hair out - maybe I'll do that this weekend!!

I'm in! Too many dern challenges :lol: Oh well. This one I will achieve for sure within the next 2-4 months so why not make it official via a challenge.:)

I'm in too! This is my first official challenge. If I don't make it to SL by my b-day (May 2007), I might have to hurt somebody:mad: :lol: Seriously I'll need all the help I can get.

Count me in !! I'm excited because my hair has gone from an inch to the nape of my neck. This is a challenge I can actually see myself completing by October 2007 :) I'm taking better care of my hair,using supplements and will soon add Lenzi's Request + a version of MTG. I'm gettin' serious...

---------------
Hair Type- 4a/4b natural
Current Length-nape of neck
Goal Length-shoulder length(Oct. 2007)
Contemplating Relaxing Again....

I'm in the challenge. I hope to be a full APL by the end of 2007, and SL is my first stop to that goal. I hope to be SL by July 2007..My cousin's wedding

Don't Shop at Asian BSS. Visit http://www.youtube.com/watch? to see Aron Ranen's Black Hair Documentery, and get more info on the monopoly being built to shut Black business owners out of the MULTI BILLION $$$ Black hair Care industry. Then visit http://www.BOBSA.org to get info on how you can play an important role in keeping the Black Hair Beauty Supply Business in the Black Community:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I hope to make shoulder length this year because I failed last year. I am just about there, but my hair is VERY layered and I want it to be a full even shoulder length.

One problem I have had has been cutting my hair. I also was on a challenge not to wear braids or weaves. I think this year utilizing them can help me stray away being scissor happy so that I can retain more length.

So, it's possible that I've already added myself to this challenge (I need to keep up and add them to my siggy). But this is just to make sure! :lol: Count me it! :clap:

itismehmmkay said:
:wave: I'm in!

I hope to follow the footsteps of Ambitious1013 (another shoutout... :lol: ) and acheive amazing growth in one year. I'll be doing the 2007 LHCF Bootcamp while hiding my hair. Yes!
:lol:

See? I knew I did. Well, 3rd time's the charm ;) Count me in again

I would really like to join this challenge if possible. I trying to achieve shoulder length or close to shoulder length natural hair by dec. 07.

Here is my starting off photo. I'll take another shot of the length and post it. :)
Justme076-vi.jpg

Shoot, I didn't even know there's a shoulder length challenge going on. I will definitely like to join...count me in. :grin:

I've never had sl hair before. I didn't think I could ever have hair that length. But I know if I stay consistent there isn't any reason why I shouldn't be able to make it. I know I can do it and I know you guys can do it to. Good luck everyone. :)

Last edited:
I'm in for this challenge. I am determined to show it can be done with minimal manipulation and simplicity. Can't wait for the check in.

I'm hoping with my high protein diet and surge...it will take me to SL....My hair in the back stretches to mid neck about now...

Back