Short Haired Ladies Support...Nape Length and Shorter!!

deaphae, I have the same issue, I cant stand it! That is part of the reason I cant seem to stop chopping my hair, the back gets so long it looks like I have a mullet :nono:!
I have a similar problem. My hair in the front grows slow and my hair in the back grows really fast. It's a pain. I may start using a growth aid too to help push the front along.

deaphae, I have the same issue, I cant stand it! That is part of the reason I cant seem to stop chopping my hair, the back gets so long it looks like I have a mullet :nono:!

A mullet is right...i feel the same way!! What should we do? I'm thinking once we get pas the awkward stage of the sides being above shoulder length it will start to look better. IDK, but I'm not cutting again, so we shall see!

I have a similar problem. My hair in the front grows slow and my hair in the back grows really fast. It's a pain. I may start using a growth aid too to help push the front along.
:nono:!

I don't if I posted this already. It's been a long time since I've posted in this forum, but I have the exact opposite problem. My hair in the front grows faster and retains better than the hair in the back. I wish I had your problem! :lol: Then I could get layers or side swept bangs and play it off.

Back