SheScentIt.com

Summer_Rain

I venture over to the hairboard about once a month, because as sure as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west - I walk away with a boatload of products !

So my last trip over here was no different!

Ovation Cell Therapy condish - CHECK!
Curlformers - CHECK! (why i bought them - I don't know. I don't even roller set like that, and I've already got rods, magnetics and the snap on jump offs)
SAA - CHECK!

But I also ordered from SweetCashew and her www.shescentit.com site!And out of all I ordered - that has hands down been my fave! Granted, I just received it yesterday - but still :yep:.

I ordered the Avocado Rinse and Seyani Hair Butter. The rinse left my hair feeling super soft and moisturize. Detangling was so easy! I'm also in <3 with the hair butter :lick: it smells great, combated the frizz I usually have after washing and left a very noticeable bling shine, even a day later - that I normally do not have without using 50-11 products!

The only problem I have now is that I want to order more and I'm suppose to be on a budget!! :sad::nono::sad::nono:

Anways - I also wanted to add that I truly appreciate natural product lines. No matter what other stuff I put in my hair, I always go back to natural products to really get the job done.

So thanks to Naturallady aka StillALady for her Boundless Tresses, Patient1 and Hair2Heaven and now SweetCashew and shescentit.com . This board is the greatest!

Last edited:
WHY SUMMER? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? I just said no more hair product to myself this moring.

**sigh** goes off to check shescentit.com...:grin:

WHY SUMMER? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? I just said no more hair product to myself this moring.

**sigh** goes off to check shescentit.com...:grin:

Fabbi - I will not allow you to place the blame on me for any purchases you make! With that said, can you get the Deshani Scalp Elixir and post your review...thats next on my list! :grin:

What is the Seyani Butter consistency like? What color is it? Do you have to rub it in your hands to warm it up and melt it? Do you have to make sure you really rub it in your hair or does it melt down quickly?

Can you put the butter on your scalp or is it too heavy. TIA!

What is the Seyani Butter consistency like? What color is it? Do you have to rub it in your hands to warm it up and melt it? Do you have to make sure you really rub it in your hair or does it melt down quickly?

Can you put the butter on your scalp or is it too heavy. TIA!

It's a thicker whipped consistency with a yellow color to it. Out of habit, I rubbed it in my palms to melt it down so I could put it on my ends. But since I also used it to blow dry (yes, I blow dry :drunk:) at some points I applied it 'whole', but of course the heat melted it down.

I personally would feel comfy using it on my scalp. My hair does not feel limp or weighed down, and the product did dissolve quickly and completely (though I used heat...but I suppose body heat from the scalp would do the same thing)

Well if you're feeling the PJ itch she did mention that a new site would be up in a few weeks where you can save your information and get frequent buyer perks!

I'm using that as my excuse not to pull out the credit card for a lil bit.

Well if you're feeling the PJ itch she did mention that a new site would be up in a few weeks where you can save your information and get frequent buyer perks!

I'm using that as my excuse not to pull out the credit card for a lil bit.
Thanks girl!!!

I need an excuse! :look:

Darn you Summer, I'm not supposed to be buying anything either!:wallbash:

Seriously, I've been eyeing her site for a while now and I just ordered the Seyani Butter. I wanted to try more but I'm trying to be good.

See the PJ in me is coming out:freakout:,I have ordered so many things off line recently I think me and UPS are on a first name bases. :lachen: Any reviews about any of her products would be appreciated I really want to know about Nadia For Deshani Scalp Elixir.

I looooove this!! I use it for my scalp massages a few times a week. It is excellent!! You have got to try it!!! Get the Butter, too! It is the bomb!!! SweetCashew is doing her thing over there at shescentit.com!!!

:user: I went ahead and purchased the following I can't wait till I get it. I will review once I receive my products.
  • Avocado Conditioning Rinse
  • Fortifying Hair Masque
  • Nadia for Seyani Hair Butter
  • Olive and Orange Nourishing Conditioner

Last edited:
Darn you Summer, I'm not supposed to be buying anything either!:wallbash:

Seriously, I've been eyeing her site for a while now and I just ordered the Seyani Butter. I wanted to try more but I'm trying to be good.

Ok, I just received mine today, it came so quickly! :eek:

I only tested a tiny amount on my hair and I am IN LOVE!!!! :grin:

There have been several threads big-upping Sweetcashew's products and let me add my praise to those. Ladies, if you are sleeping on these products then STOP PLAYING and order something! I am so impressed and will definitely be going back for more. I really want to try that avocado rinse now.:yep:

I'm going to order Monday. I was wondering how the avocado rinse is? Is anyone deep conditioning with it?

I ordered a few goodies from SheScentIt.com. They smell so good. I'm looking forward to trying them.
100_0029-vi.jpg

I too love her products as well, however I'm on hiatus from them right now b/c I think something is not agreeing with my skin so I'm trying to track down the culprit. But anyway I have the Hair Masque, Both of the leave in's, olive and orange conditioner, Hair Butter and Avacodo Rinse. The leave ins are very concentrated and must be used sparingly, but they are very moisturizing, the masque is awesome. But my favorites by far are the hair butter and avacodo rinse. I used the rinse after my D/C and my hair felt like silk in my hands, the butter is awesome for moisture and it does not weigh the hair down. Love her products so much and I'm praying that they are not what's been breaking my skin out:nono:

I too love her products as well, however I'm on hiatus from them right now b/c I think something is not agreeing with my skin so I'm trying to track down the culprit. But anyway I have the Hair Masque, Both of the leave in's, olive and orange conditioner, Hair Butter and Avacodo Rinse. The leave ins are very concentrated and must be used sparingly, but they are very moisturizing, the masque is awesome. But my favorites by far are the hair butter and avacodo rinse. I used the rinse after my D/C and my hair felt like silk in my hands, the butter is awesome for moisture and it does not weigh the hair down. Love her products so much and I'm praying that they are not what's been breaking my skin out:nono:

You don't think it was the Seyani Butter or Avocado Rinse do you??:perplexed Those are the ones I want to order Monday.
I have VERY sensitive skin and breakout from certain products every now and then. The last time I broke out fiercely from Aubrey Organics HoneySuckle Rose & GPB. I haven't found out what the culprit is or was... Not all products make me break out:ohwell:

Has anyone else experienced a breakout from the products?

I ordered the Senyi Butter (which I love to moisturize my edges and nape area), the Nadia Fortifying Masque, the Grapseed Leave-In, and the Jehan Pre-Poo Oil. I used these products this weeken to wash my hair (except Senyi Butter). My routine was as followed:

1. Jehan Pre-Poo Oil (Left on about 7 hours before washing)
2. Phtyodensium shampoo slathered on hair (had alot of product on hair before I prepooed so the first shampoo did not create much suds)
3. Phytodensum mixed w/Keracare Hydrating
4. Keracare Hydrating again to work through tangles
5. Nadia Fortfiying Masque (15 mins w/plastic cap--no heat)
6. Rinsed and applied a quarter size amount of Phyto Relaxing Balm throughout hair and then sprayed on Grapeseed Leave-in
7. Had trouble detangling hair so I sprayed on some Phtyospecific Integral Spray and detangled carefully

**In all, I'm not sure about the products yet. My curls came out soft but somewhat frizzy. It could have been the Phyto Relaxing Balm though. Also, the Nadia Fortifying Masque probably should have been followed by my Keracare Humecto for a few mins just as a final rinse. After using the masque, my hair felt heavy like I used a protein treatment. I still lost a large strawberry amount of hair during washing and detangling. I will have to use again to see how they really work. On the promosing side, the Nadia Fortifying Masque smells soooo good!

Hi ladies :wave:

hot_pepper96 - sorry you didn't get great results. The masque is a protein treatment.
Also I've learned over the years that the only way to judge how a product works for you is to use it alone and after clarifying. Using other products, mixing conditioner with oils etc can cause the bonds of the conditioner to break down so it won't perform like it should.

silkii_locks - girly I hope you're not breaking out from my products :perplexed especially since i really try to leave out the bad stuff. There could be on tiny ingredient that your skin doesn't like. I'm glad this stuff is working on your hair though. All the best.

I ordered the Senyi Butter (which I love to moisturize my edges and nape area), the Nadia Fortifying Masque, the Grapseed Leave-In, and the Jehan Pre-Poo Oil. I used these products this weeken to wash my hair (except Senyi Butter). My routine was as followed:

1. Jehan Pre-Poo Oil (Left on about 7 hours before washing)
2. Phtyodensium shampoo slathered on hair (had alot of product on hair before I prepooed so the first shampoo did not create much suds)
3. Phytodensum mixed w/Keracare Hydrating
4. Keracare Hydrating again to work through tangles
5. Nadia Fortfiying Masque (15 mins w/plastic cap--no heat)
6. Rinsed and applied a quarter size amount of Phyto Relaxing Balm throughout hair and then sprayed on Grapeseed Leave-in
7. Had trouble detangling hair so I sprayed on some Phtyospecific Integral Spray and detangled carefully

**In all, I'm not sure about the products yet. My curls came out soft but somewhat frizzy. It could have been the Phyto Relaxing Balm though. Also, the Nadia Fortifying Masque probably should have been followed by my Keracare Humecto for a few mins just as a final rinse. After using the masque, my hair felt heavy like I used a protein treatment. I still lost a large strawberry amount of hair during washing and detangling. I will have to use again to see how they really work. On the promosing side, the Nadia Fortifying Masque smells soooo good!

Did I already say I love the butter? :lol:

and...

I :sekret: you Allandra...

I couldn't wait for the site revision, I have to try out the Avocado Conditioner/Rinse. Wish I had just gotten it with initial order.

*hoping that past purchases can be applied to future points..:look:*

Did I already say I love the butter? :lol:

and...

I :sekret: you Allandra...

I couldn't wait for the site revision, I have to try out the Avocado Conditioner/Rinse. Wish I had just gotten it with initial order.

*hoping that past purchases can be applied to future points..:look:*
:yep:

Why are you :sekret: me?

I see u trying out some thangs....a lil here....a lil there...

I seeeeeeeeeez you... :curtain:

saw u wit dem curls too..

:lol:
:lol:

I'm looking forward to trying out the products I have from this line. I'll try them out over the weekend or either next week (after I do my hair).

Then I've got to try out my new bottle of CON conditioner.

Alright, all of these raves made me go on a spree last night. I got:

Pre poo oil
All 3 conditioners
Avocado rinse
Both leave ins
Seyani Butter
Seyani Butter for kids
Scalp Elixer

I can't wait to get my stuff! I'm gonna wash as soon as I get it, and I'll update :yay:

Her Products are so Wonderful!!! I Love them, they work so good on my daughters hair and mine, But Sweetcashew will you one day soon be able to offer the Hair Butter in a Different scent? I really Love Vanilla/Orange/Coconut blend scent, If not it is okay LOL!!! I still Love the Products!!!!:grin:

Her Products are so Wonderful!!! I Love them, they work so good on my daughters hair and mine, But Sweetcashew will you one day soon be able to offer the Hair Butter in a Different scent? I really Love Vanilla/Orange/Coconut blend scent, If not it is okay LOL!!! I still Love the Products!!!!:grin:

You know I have been thinking of changing the scent to something on the fresher side. But so many people love that fragrance. We shall see. It's definitely on my mind.

Back