SheScentIt.com

The avocado condish/rinse is now a staple for me. With my last order I got a sample of the fortifying mask and a full size of the banana brulee. I liked the mask, it didn't leave my hair dry and I notice with protein products sometimes that's the case. The banana brulee is pretty good too, my hair felt moisturized but not as much as when I use the avocado rinse...that's defintely my fav so far.

I want to sample some of the butters in my next order:grin:
Thanks. This was good info. I just ordered the Avacado Conditioner and haven't had a chance to use it yet. Was wondering. Thanks for this post.

Anyone tried the Green Tea & Hibiscus Conditioner. I have some, but wondering if anyone use it yet. I notice on the label it can also be used as a deep conditioner.

I have not used it yet i am waiting on my order to arrive i received a shipping notice today when i try it. i will post a review,but from what it says on the site its a great moisturizer.

Has anyone used the scalp spray? It seems like it would be good for braids, twists and plaits. If no one has used it ill do a review when i get and use mine.

Today I cowashed with the Super Soft Honey Conditioning Rinse and conditioned w/ the hair masque. Afterwards, I put on some seyani butter and did a twist out. While some conditoners are better than others, I have never gotten the results I got today. :yay::Copy of 2cool:My usually hard, stiff hair is so soft to the touch. I'm so glad my PJism wouldn't let me pass up on Shescentit. I've found my thrill!! I also have a new relaxer (linange shea butter) so the two together is the best yet.:Copy of 2cool:

Has anyone used the scalp spray? It seems like it would be good for braids, twists and plaits. If no one has used it ill do a review when i get and use mine.

I have and used the scalp spray. It is really good for the itchies and has a nice smell, like a musk with a hint of mint. Very nice product.

I'm such a shescentit fan! I currently use the Acacado conditioner, moisturizing shampoo, banana brulee and the fortifying mask. i'm looking forward to some new items i ordered with the recent sale and will post a review for sure.

**************this is my first time posting ever on LHCF:yay:*************

i'm so proud to not be a lurker anymore!!!

I'm such a shescentit fan! I currently use the Acacado conditioner, moisturizing shampoo, banana brulee and the fortifying mask. i'm looking forward to some new items i ordered with the recent sale and will post a review for sure.

**************this is my first time posting ever on LHCF:yay:*************

i'm so proud to not be a lurker anymore!!!

Welcome to the forum

Has anyone tried the green tea and hibiscus conditioner? Did it leave your hair hard or soft? Did it moisturize or strengthen or both? Sorry for the questions, it's just I've been looking for a good/natural/mild protein conditioner to use and this one seems pretty close to those standards.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried the green tea and hibiscus conditioner? Did it leave your hair hard or soft? Did it moisturize or strengthen or both? Sorry for the questions, it's just I've been looking for a good/natural/mild protein conditioner to use and this one seems pretty close to those standards.
The fortifying mask is a good light protein. I just ordered the Green Tea Hibiscus today. I'll let you know when I try it.

How did you like the jojoba milk? I'm thinking of getting this.
Anyone use the leave ins?
I have the moisture mist. It added to the softness of my hair after the avocodo conitioner, and it was light. It also smelled good:lick: I haven't used my jojoba milk yet. I will give an update when I do.

I realize the bottle was small, so I mixed it with Suave Humctress to make it last longer. However even with the humctress, it made my hair strong. I like it and the smell it nice too. To answer your question I would say it strengthen it.

For some reason Im in this zone to mixing products together.

I DC'ed today with Bannana Brulee and mix with coconut oil, (it was fabulous by the way). But this is a newer jar I purchased NLT 3 weeks ago. However it doesn't smell the same, I just took the plastic off of it. I know on the site it was saying, it was more moisturizing, but the smell is less Bannana Brulee and more perfume smelling. I can smell a little bit of the Bannana Brulee, but not like before.

Anyone else notice this.

I DC'ed today with Bannana Brulee and mix with coconut oil, (it was fabulous by the way). But this is a newer jar I purchased NLT 3 weeks ago. However it doesn't smell the same, I just took the plastic off of it. I know on the site it was saying, it was more moisturizing, but the smell is less Bannana Brulee and more perfume smelling. I can smell a little bit of the Bannana Brulee, but not like before.

Anyone else notice this.
Hmm. Hope this isn't the case with the one that I just placed an order for yesterday. I will compare it to the one I have now when the other gets here. I think that I may be a little more partial to the fortifying mask anyway (maybe). I'll use both on my daughter and me a few more times before I can give final verdict. Fortifying mask gives strength and moisture. By the way, I love both of her butters (Seyani and Gillian). The moisture mist is definitely worth trying too. I just ordered more of it too. I really need to stop this:wallbash:

Thanks PikiNiki and The Princess!
Anytime girl! Between Shescentit, HairVeda, and Ojon, I'm a pretty good info. source(based on my experience anyway). I also have 2 daughters who I use products on as well. One is relaxed, and one is natural. At our house, taking care of hair is a very time consuming daily ritual! :pant:

Anyone else notice this.

Hmmm....I think I have. The new scent is a bit different, somewhat lighter I guess. I can still smell a little of the banana scent, but not as much. It still smells good though, to me anyways:).

Me too, I just bought a huge bottle of banana brulee and it doesn't smell as delicious as the first time I purchased. But it worked just as well.

Back