SheScentIt.com

okay yawl..

I'm not even supposed to be in this thread, especially since I'm on this BuyNothing Challenge for the month of May:look:---but curiosity got the best of me! :spinning:

Anyway..

what is this Avocado Rinse that some of you are speaking of?!!

I've looked at every single product, and I don't see it! I see the Avocado Conditioner and Avocado Oil, but not the Avocado Rinse.

My hair loves the dominican rinses, and I want to give the Avocado Rinse,and other products from this site a try, in......**looking at siggy** :ohwell: 18 days.

Is the rinse not available any longer? Or am I just overlooking it.....
I have the Avocado Rinse (the word 'rinse' is on my bottle). It smells good, and it makes the hair feel nice and moisturized. Love it. :up:

Has anyone tried the Gillian butter?

I use it on my kids and love it! It's really moisturizing and I looove the smell. It's a chocolatey-orangey-citrusy smell. I like the way Gillian butter smells better than Seyani butter.

I use it on my kids and love it! It's really moisturizing and I looove the smell. It's a chocolatey-orangey-citrusy smell. I like the way Gillian butter smells better than Seyani butter.

how different is it from the Seyani? Or should we ask the real hair guru, your husband?:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Days later and I'm still laughing about that.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: THat was sooo cute

how different is it from the Seyani? Or should we ask the real hair guru, your husband?:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Days later and I'm still laughing about that.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: THat was sooo cute

LOLOL!!! I was like :shocked: when I heard him saying all that! :lachen: I sure wish his friend would give Hannah my number. I just wanna run some Kenra MC or some Seyani butter through her head! :lachen:

The two butters are very similar to the sight and touch, but Gillian butter is slightly thinner and softer when rubbing it between my fingers. They both have similar ingredients. The differences between the two:

They both have unrefined shea butter, coconut oil, avocado oil, grapeseed oil, glycerine, soya bean oil, kiwi oil and fragrance

Seyani butter has added sorbitan oleate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, panthenol, rosemary oil, sweet almond oil, eucalyptus oil, aqua and keratin

Gillian butter has added cocoa butter, aloe vera, olive oil, patchouli, cinnamon oil, sage, vit E and andiroba oil

My cousin called me today because she LOVES the

Fortifying Mask
Pre Poo Oil and HEMP Shampoo!!!!

I haven't tried the shampoo yet, but the fortifying mask and pre poo oil are by far my favorites! ESPECIALLY the oil :love: They smell soooooooo good. I just love them! :yay:

It smells heavenly.

Good! The last butter (elasta qp mango butter) smelled great but felt weird to me- I didn't like the consistancy or the way my hair felt. I need to stick with natural butters, I think.

Last edited:
LOLOL!!! I was like :shocked: when I heard him saying all that! :lachen: I sure wish his friend would give Hannah my number. I just wanna run some Kenra MC or some Seyani butter through her head! :lachen:

The two butters are very similar to the sight and touch, but Gillian butter is slightly thinner and softer when rubbing it between my fingers. They both have similar ingredients. The differences between the two:

They both have unrefined shea butter, coconut oil, avocado oil, grapeseed oil, glycerine, soya bean oil, kiwi oil and fragrance

Seyani butter has added sorbitan oleate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, panthenol, rosemary oil, sweet almond oil, eucalyptus oil, aqua and keratin

Gillian butter has added cocoa butter, aloe vera, olive oil, patchouli, cinnamon oil, sage, vit E and andiroba oil

so its a detangler? thats definitely what I am looking for.

so its a detangler? thats definitely what I am looking for.

It def helps with detangling. When I do my daughters' hair, I spray their hair with Moisture Mist, then rub in some Gillian Butter. This combo is super moisturizing and it really helps get the tangles out :yep:

i want that avocado conditioner. it sounds wonderful. i was just about to order the nacidit or capillo avocado conditioner but this one sounds so much better.

Glad to have found this thread! I have all of her products on my to buy list!! I am going to try and wait until her sample packs become available.

Let me know how you like it.

Ok, I used this tonight and I LOVE it! Made my hair feel so soft and moisturized. My favorite thing about it(besides the heavenly smell) is that it doesn't have that detergent-like quality that so many shampoos have. This is a keeper for sure.:yep:

I also used the Avocado Condtioner and that was wonderful as well.:yep:

Ladies, if you have been sleeping on these products please go over to Sweetcashew's website and check out her products. They are wonderful! I would much rather support someone like her who actually cares about black hair than some huge conglomerate that couldn't care less about us or our issues.

Last edited:
i forgot but does she send a shipping confirmation or tracking #? im out of seyani butter so im patiently waiting for my new order :)

OMG i tried the avocado conditioner today and i did NOT want to rinse it out!!! I was going to do some sort of rinse then follow with Hairveda Sintrinilla(sp) as deep conditioner but i loved the way the avocado conditioner felt. So i just rinsed out. Few hours later without adding a leave in and my hair feels great.

Anyone use it as a leave in?

I love hair products with very great smells...especially vanilla,coconut,pineapple...but anyway I may reward myself with some of her products. I'm hearing so many good things. I'm gonna be a PJ before long buying everything I hear about on LHCF! lol!:lachen:

im bumping this because tomorrow im going to order all of her conditioners(minus the leave ins). i already love the banana brulee and the fortifying conditioner but now i want to try the other 2 and give the avocado one 1 more chance. i use the banana brulee and fortifying conditioner overnight but im going to see how the work after i shampoo.

Back