SheScentIt.com

I love the chocolate scent of the Senyi Butter. My sister said my hair smells good when I use it. Also, ladies you should try putting a tiny bit on your roots when you rollerset. It helps to soften the newgrowth. This is the only thing I use to moisturize my edges and nape area.

You know I have been thinking of changing the scent to something on the fresher side. But so many people love that fragrance. We shall see. It's definitely on my mind.

Don't get me wrong the Chocolate Orange smells great, but I was just speaking of in the future LOL!!!! Whenever you feel like it, I will always continue to buy it,:yep:. The Deshani Scalp Elixer has done wonders for my daughters very dry flaky scalp, and it looks so healthy and not that dehydrated look it had before!!

I'd just like to say that I want to eat the hair butter that arrived on my desk this morning.:look:

If you end up changing the scent, offer both versions!

I love the chocolate scent of the Senyi Butter. My sister said my hair smells good when I use it. Also, ladies you should try putting a tiny bit on your roots when you rollerset. It helps to soften the newgrowth. This is the only thing I use to moisturize my edges and nape area.

I never thought to try this, I will give it a Try this weekend!!! I am also gonna use the Green Grape as a Setting Lotion instead of Lottabody and see how that works, I ususally like my sets firm because I really don't comb them out, I just fingercomb them!!!

Thanks for the tip!!:grin:

I'd just like to say that I want to eat the hair butter that arrived on my desk this morning.:look:

If you end up changing the scent, offer both versions!

I am sure she will keep that Chocolate Orange :lick:scent LOL!!! Because it is Very Popular:yep:!!! It will be alot of unhappy folks if there was no chocolate orange fragrant:wallbash:

Alright, all of these raves made me go on a spree last night. I got:

Pre poo oil
All 3 conditioners
Avocado rinse
Both leave ins
Seyani Butter
Seyani Butter for kids
Scalp Elixer

I can't wait to get my stuff! I'm gonna wash as soon as I get it, and I'll update :yay:
That is a juicy order!!! I hope you love everything!

Good idea!! :up:

I saw my adorable nephew today and I kept sniffing his little freshly cut head. So cute that chocolaty smell!!! His mom likes the butter for kids for him too!!!:grin:

Okay, so did as suggested and I clarified first w/a Baking Soda Solution and then shampooed w/my Keracare Detangling shampoo. I left on the Fortifying Masque w/a hot towel and plastic cap on for 20 mins then rinsed very well. Then I applied Keracare Humecto for 20 mins. My hair was silky and it feels stronger now. It looks a bit dry this morning, but I barely lost hair when I was combing my hair this morning.

Clarifying definitely helps!!

I just placed my second order. I got the Avocado Conditioner and the Fortifying Hair Masque.

I hope I love them as much as I love the Seyani Hair Butter.:grin:

Here's my review. I know its long but I just copied and pasted.

About a couple of days ago I purchased products from SheScentIt.com and they were shipped very promptly. Now, if you don't know anything about the owner of SheScentit.com (SweetCashew on a certain hair board), she has gorgeous hair that runs all the way down to her waist. SweetCashew had a deep love for hair ever since she was a child (she calls it obsession but, I'm taking the high road and calling it "love"). She started creating hair products at age 9,concept that later grew into a full-fledged business after the chemicals in hair products starting pulling out her hair.
Her products are completely natural and organic, made of Shea Butter, Macadamia Nut, Grapeseed oil and Kiwi extracts.
I ordered the Seyani Hair Butter and the Green Grape Leave-in Spray after Sye-Sye (my B.F.F. and private hair advisor) boasted the butter. Now, Sye-Sye has a hard palette to please when it comes to her hair. She is ultra-picky and does not experiment with new products or techniques. She just doesn't.
If a product comes highly recommended by her, then I know for a fact it is good.
When I opened my box I could already smell the two items. The Seyani Hair Butter has a strong smell of oven-fresh cookies with a Chocolaty bite. The Green Grape Leave-in smells of berries and flowers, particularly Lavender, as opposed to Grape. Actually, the scent reminded me a lot of Bath And Body Works' Moonlight Path sprays!
I tried both products that night on my dry hair. I moisturized my ends with the Seyani Butter. Right off the bat, I noticed the softness of the texture. It wasn't grainy or gritty, nor greasy or sticky. Very smooth and melted right into my hair. The spray was very watery so I was very skeptical that it would work.
Personally, I've created hair sprays before and I know that the formualtions can sometimes come out watery or too thick. It didn't bother me too much, though.
After I finished roller-setting my hair, I misted it with the Leave-in. And when I say "mist", I literally mean mist because the spray came out super-light.
The next morning, I expected my hair to come out greasy because I used too much product. Nope! My room smelled wonderfully and my hair was incredibly soft. Literally, nothing has worked as good as this moisturizer. My hair had a glossy salon-quality look to it and felt of Cashmere.
I'm still on-the-fence about the spray. I haven't used it independent of the Seyani Hair Butter to really decide it if works or not. However, I love the price of the butter and I cannot wait to use the deep conditioners and buy another bottle of her moisturizers.
Seriously, If you want longer, fuller thicker hair... buy this stuff. And I don't usually endorse a product to where I encourage the reader to purchase. I review stuff but never tell lies.

Wow..! Just, wow!

Seyani Hair Butter.I Order On Tuesday & Got It Today,Friday.Fast Shipping.(Growing Out & Perm Since Spring 05 & I Need All The Help I Can Get)I Had Trims Off & On But My Hair Still Tangles. (Two Textures) I Tried A Little Bit On My Bang & I Can Say My Hair is Nice,Soft & Easy To Comb.This Is A Keeper For ME. HAPPY AHIR GROWING!

I ordered the Seyani Hair Butter. Shipping was fast and I love the product. It's light, effective and smells wonderful. I can't wait to try other products.

Ok, I ordered some more stuff. I ordered the Green Grape Leave-in and the Avocado rinse. I used the leave-in and let me just say that this stuff smells so good! It even made my room smell good! My hair still smelled good even after I sweated it out dancing! I used it on my new growth, I was 4 months post and it helped alot with the tangles on my ends mostly. I seems promising so far. I haven't used the rinse as yet but I will definitely post my review on it and also when I use the leave-in for my rollerset.

So I hope I'm not being annoying by talking about this Nadia Fortifying conditioner again, but I can't help it.

This weekend I tried a Baking Soda solution again followed by my Keracare Hydrating. I applied the Nadia Fortifying in sections from roots to ends (It took a little longer but it was worth it) and then I combed it through. I left this on with a plastic cap covered by a hot towel. When I rinsed, my I really ran my fingertips through my scalp and smoothed down my hair several times to make sure I rinsed out all the conditioner. Guess what? I did not even need my Humecto to deep condition after. My hair detangled so well and I lost a little 2 grape size amounts of hair between rollersetting, detangling, and shedded hairs that came out in the shower. Usually it's more than that

All I can say is ...when are we gonna get to see a 16 oz version of this product?!! :drunk:

I just need to stay out of these threads......Darn. Now I want some and I have been doing sooo well.

I forgot to post my review about the Avocado Rinse. Once again this product line does not disappoint. I really love the scent:grin: and how much slip this provided me. I was going to get WEN but for the prices they are offering I could order 6 of the Avocado Rinses. I've used it for my cowashes and also after shampooing and every time it delivers slip, moisture, detangles and rinses clean. After I air dry my hair, it always feels soft and moist.

okay yawl..

I'm not even supposed to be in this thread, especially since I'm on this BuyNothing Challenge for the month of May:look:---but curiosity got the best of me! :spinning:

Anyway..

what is this Avocado Rinse that some of you are speaking of?!!

I've looked at every single product, and I don't see it! I see the Avocado Conditioner and Avocado Oil, but not the Avocado Rinse.

My hair loves the dominican rinses, and I want to give the Avocado Rinse,and other products from this site a try, in......**looking at siggy** :ohwell: 18 days.

Is the rinse not available any longer? Or am I just overlooking it.....

okay yawl..

I'm not even supposed to be in this thread, especially since I'm on this BuyNothing Challenge for the month of May:look:---but curiosity got the best of me! :spinning:

Anyway..

I've looked at every single product, and I don't see it! I see the Avocado Conditioner and Avocado Oil, but not the Avocado Rinse.

My hair loves the dominican rinses, and I want to give the Avocado Rinse,and other products from this site a try, in......**looking at siggy** :ohwell: 18 days.

Some may be calling it the rinse, but I think they mean conditioner :look: I've been staring at it for months now. I think I'll go ahead and purchase it today. It's so inexpensive :yep:

ETA: Ok, I see now. When you click on the picture of the Avocado Conditioner, the larger image that pops up says Avocado Rinse on the jar. Hmmm...

Last edited:
okay yawl..

Anyway..

It's listed as avocado conditioner

Some may be calling it the rinse, but I think they mean conditioner :look: I've been staring at it for months now. I think I'll go ahead and purchase it today. It's so inexpensive :yep:

It's listed as avocado conditioner

ooooooooohh okay!!!! I see!!! I see!!!

thanks tootrendy and scorpian!!!!

I guess if I would have looked at the container a little harder, I would have seen that it said 'Avocado Rinse'!!!:drunk:

I thought I was crazy for a minute, because I've been on that site for about an hour and a half reading, and re-reading about all of the products!! :lol:

The Avocado Rinse, Green Grape Leave-In and Hair Butter are definitely on my 'to buy list' come June 1st!!

Thanks so much ladies!!!!! :yep:

:grin::grin:
okay yawl..

Anyway..

You get off of here!!! Just add it to your list and keep it moving :grin::grin:

I just ordered the Naida Hair butter! Im so excited! I can't wait for it to arrive, my hair is truly in need of a pick-me-up. :-)

I just started using the Moisture Mist and I love it!!! :yep: I might even like it a little better than the Green Grape leave in. Excellent product!!! :grin:

I just started using the Moisture Mist and I love it!!! :yep: I might even like it a little better than the Green Grape leave in. Excellent product!!! :grin:

Now why you have to go and type that?!:grin: Do you find it more moisturizing or heavier than the Green Grape Leave in? Can you use it to rollerset?

Back