Shea Growth And Retention Regimen 2018

Has Shea Butter 'got you'?

• Let me look over my investment portfolio and see if I have room for shea related stocks.

Votes: 21 12.8%
  • I've got 8 pounds in the house, I need to order me some more because I don't want to run out.

Votes: 29 17.7%
  • 1 Day without sealing my ends is just unthinkable.

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • It works for me for now.

Votes: 45 27.4%
  • Nah, I can take it or leave it.

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Meh, I'm here for the posts.

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • That stuff just weighs down my hair. No thanks!

Votes: 17 10.4%

• Total voters
My sister has been like my walking talking ambassador for my hair progress.

[...] Oh and my brother was there too (flew in from England for the first time in 2 years) and he wanted to know what that Shea Butter stuff was all about so I told him. I’m just laughing to myself as Shea Butter slowly takes over my whole life. :lachen:

...Don't you mean "as Shea Butter slowly takes over the whole world?" Your brother is about to become a Shea butter Mule.

drug-mule.gif

Burkina Faso, I see you!

Shea Belt.jpg

Look how they got their name at the top of the map in big ol' giant letters, as if their country name is the title of this Shea Belt Map! And their country is in DARK Green. Then they got all the other countries looking like write in ballot names.

source.gif

:lachen: :love: my little guys don't let me get too far right now... one or both are always right with Mommy. Thank you @Chicoro :hug2:

I gathered from @ElevatedEnergy 's cryptic :giggle: coded message to you, that you had a Baby Pair! So there's not just one, but two of them super, cute precious little bundles. You over there at home getting double the love. :2inlove:

If you knew something could be beneficial to you and your hair, would you investigate it? Would you try it? Imagine if you got results in just 30 days? What if you kept getting those results every 30 days for months and months?

Well, you do know and you should try it: It's Shea butter! Imagine those 30 day results multiplied 10 times! That's not fake math.

1 month of Shea (30 days) X (10 months left in the year) = Something Magical Happening to Your Hair!

image.gif

This is NO Empty Promise ...like some funky, random stripper dude with no rhythm.
giphy.gif

It will ROCK Your World!

1ugm.gif

And take you from this...

tumblr_n6ev52bnP01sd97o2o5_250.gif

to this...

Y0Egy_s-200x150.gif

Don't hate us because we're Unicorns...

Join us.

4EVA
S.B.
[Forever Shea Butter]
(for the uninitiated)
854.gif

Night, night !

Last edited:
This huge box came to my door today and when I say I was excited! My Shea Butter came! I don't have any jars to make any. Somebody took them and moved them or something. Im so excited. And I got a pound free as well!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180215-180217.jpg
    Screenshot_20180215-180217.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20180215-180326.jpg
    Screenshot_20180215-180326.jpg
    760 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20180215-180242.jpg
    Screenshot_20180215-180242.jpg
    847.5 KB · Views: 42
Shea is bought from the women at $1.50 dollars per liter, in Nigeria. These women get a buck fifty for 1 liter, 1000 grams or 2.2 pounds. Nigeria has 50% to 60% of the Shea treas. But, Burkina Faso and Ghana and Togo out produce Nigeria when it comes to Shea butter production. The women of Nigeria need training and support and an infusion of money. If they had a website with direct order, I'd be ON THAT!

The women cannot refine, package or label it. Thus, it is inferred that this is partly why the women miss out on the profits.

tenor.gif

Point #1: Nobody in these FORMAL reports EVER mentions the magic of Shea butter as it pertains to Afro-textured hair. Imagine when the world discovers this.

Point #2: The middleman is their challenge. Women take the risk and do the hard labor. Males, men, get the butter and sell it for 30 dollars in the shops and do not return the profits to the women.

Point #3: The lady in the weave delivering the report, doesn't realize that she is only 1-2 years away of growing her own natural hair just as long as that weave. All she needs to do is apply the very magical Shea butter. She's standing next to a treasure, in the midst of it, and doesn't even realize it.

11326018.gif

So in the spirit of cutting out the middle man and getting Shea butter straight from it's source....I was able to get in touch with someone from Ghana. I was hoping to get in touch with someone from Nigeria when I read what @Chicoro posted. However, at least we will get a little closer.

This lady is someone I watch on YouTube that I get a lot of my Soaping ideas from. She sells her soaps on etsy straight from Ghana and ships them to US clients, so I took a chance and asked would she be willing to help me get some Shea butter. She doesn't have Shea butter listed for sale on etsy but I told her how I wanted to support women directly that work hard to make Shea butter. This was her response!

20180215_210339.jpg

I will keep you all updated!

Nigeria need to HURREE UP and get their processes together. Once we burn through the 40% supply of Shea butter in the Shea belt, we gone need Nigeria's other 60%.
@Chicoro
Sucks Teef.:censored:

This is where my Colleague brought me back that little 8oz Jar from his travels.:angry2:

Gurl..I was Hotter than Fish Grease when he handed me that little package.:fishslap:

And I must admit, it's Creamy Deliciousness:drool:....:love:

This huge box came to my door today and when I say I was excited! My Shea Butter came! I don't have any jars to make any. Somebody took them and moved them or something. Im so excited. And I got a pound free as well!!!

That's a nice treat and to be getting close to the weekend, too!

So in the spirit of cutting out the middle man and getting Shea butter straight from it's source....I was able to get in touch with someone from Ghana. I was hoping to get in touch with someone from Nigeria when I read what @Chicoro posted. However, at least we will get a little closer.

This lady is someone I watch on YouTube that I get a lot of my Soaping ideas from. She sells her soaps on etsy straight from Ghana and ships them to US clients, so I took a chance and asked would she be willing to help me get some Shea butter. She doesn't have Shea butter listed for sale on etsy but I told her how I wanted to support women directly that work hard to make Shea butter. This was her response!

View attachment 424771

I will keep you all updated!

Well done, @ElevatedEnergy!
giphy.gif

Absolutely fascinating and very inspiring. I hope everyone in this thread knows that it only takes a few of us to make many of these women affluent! All they have to do is deliver, literally and figuratively!

Last edited:
@Chicoro
Sucks Teef.:censored:

This is where my Colleague brought me back that little 8oz Jar from his travels.:angry2:

Gurl..I was Hotter than Fish Grease when he handed me that little package.:fishslap:

And I must admit, it's Creamy Deliciousness:drool:....:love:

See, that's why men need to stay away from Shea butter. Period. Glad the quality is yummy, though! You better count your blessings. You lucky he didn't pass you a bag of Shea nuts for you to make your own butter. He probably thought about it, too. I think he changed his mind because the Shea nuts would have added extra weight and charges to his checked bags. :giggle:

giphy.gif

A Shea-Made Hair Unicorn in the Making has revealed herself in another thread. It may have been completely by accident.
Everybody quiet now....I'm going to see if I can coax her out into the open.

Hey, @NaturalShe94 ...

Can you come here for a moment. I want to ask you something....

Any moment now...she may be coming in...get ready to block the exits.

Get those spotlights ready....can't afford to miss her...We may only get this one chance...

Last edited:
You're a Shea Made Hair Unicorn in the making...how did you get under the radar? How did you escape the unicorn fold without any of us even knowing you were part of the unicorn herd?

What Shea product do you use, please? And how long have you been using it? Thank you in advance!

Lol! Well, the first step was to get it healthy and realizing my hair needed moisture more than anything . SM JBCO Leave In was doing it but I ran out and they were empty on the shelves . I needed something , so I picked up the SM Raw Shea Butter Extra Moisture... And oh my I hadn't picked up that JBCO Leave In since... This was in August . My first encounter with a Shea based product. Then in October me and my girls had a girls night and of course I left my hair products at home on mistake except for my poo & con. Well, my friend uses Raw Shea butter for her hair and skin . She has jars of it.... So I washed my hair and said "ahh what the heck I've gotta use something, at least it's natural" ... I used the shea butter, just that alone , plaited my hair in two , let it dry , threw on my bonnet and off to sleep... . OH AND THATS WHEN I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT . You see that next morning when I took my hair down?? It was SOFT and TAMED. I had to pick up a jar. I've just started using the SM shea butter poo , con & dc. I haven't explored any other Shea Butter products besides the Raw African Shea Butter in a jar.

As far as being under the unicorn radar , it's because I started leaving my hair alone after it finally became healthy. I stopped over obsessively tracking growth and kept it all in a bun. I wanted to make sure I hit my length goal for the end of 2017 and I did but I knew I probably wouldn't if I didn't leave it alone lol.

Lol! Well, the first step was to get it healthy and realizing my hair needed moisture more than anything . SM JBCO Leave In was doing it but I ran out and they were empty on the shelves . I needed something , so I picked up the SM Raw Shea Butter Extra Moisture... And oh my I hadn't picked up that JBCO Leave In since... This was in August . My first encounter with a Shea based product. Then in October me and my girls had a girls night and of course I left my hair products at home on mistake except for my poo & con. Well, my friend uses Raw Shea butter for her hair and skin . She has jars of it.... So I washed my hair and said "ahh what the heck I've gotta use something, at least it's natural" ... I used the shea butter, just that alone , plaited my hair in two , let it dry , threw on my bonnet and off to sleep... . OH AND THATS WHEN I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT . You see that next morning when I took my hair down?? It was SOFT and TAMED. I had to pick up a jar. I've just started using the SM shea butter poo , con & dc. I haven't explored any other Shea Butter products besides the Raw African Shea Butter in a jar.

As far as being under the unicorn radar , it's because I started leaving my hair alone after it finally became healthy. I stopped over obsessively tracking growth and kept it all in a bun. I wanted to make sure I hit my length goal for the end of 2017 and I did but I knew I probably wouldn't if I didn't leave it alone lol.
So you don’t whip up your Shea Butter? You just use it raw straight from the jar?

I used the last of my Donna Marie Super ButterCreme last night with Shea Butter as my sealant. I will be moving on to JMonique's Naturals Lemongrass Hair Butter Cream under my shea butter as of tomorrow night most likely. But if not, I'll use it next week.

ETA:

I just pulled out the Lemongrass Butter Cream and I have to admit, it smells divine and it feels wonderful on my hair :lick:.

Back