Shea Growth And Retention Regimen 2018

Has Shea Butter 'got you'?

• Let me look over my investment portfolio and see if I have room for shea related stocks.

Votes: 21 12.8%
  • I've got 8 pounds in the house, I need to order me some more because I don't want to run out.

Votes: 29 17.7%
  • 1 Day without sealing my ends is just unthinkable.

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • It works for me for now.

Votes: 45 27.4%
  • Nah, I can take it or leave it.

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Meh, I'm here for the posts.

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • That stuff just weighs down my hair. No thanks!

Votes: 17 10.4%

• Total voters
DJJJFX7WAAERmRk.jpg

Here's another one in Washington, DC (Shea Conference tor the ladies in the United States!)

It says, "Mark your calendars! The Global Shea Butter Alliance Conference in North America. Theme: Next Generation Products.

May 14th, 2018

Yes, Yes, Yes! This is perfect! Thank you @Chicoro ! I'm going to check out the registration process now!

Yes, Yes, Yes! This is perfect! Thank you @Chicoro ! I'm going to check out the registration process now!

It may not be up, yet. They just put up the registration process for the first one in Nigeria, this week. If you can't register yet, you may want to put something on your calendar to check back. Basing it on the Nigeria Conference, it looks like they open registration two (2) months before the event. Thus, registration information for the Washington D.C. conference should for sure be available around March 1st, 2018.

Just made my first whipped mixture! I used the following as I wanted to start simple:

1/2 cup Unrefined Shea Butter
1/4 cup Unrefined Mango Butter
1oz EVOO
2oz Avocado oil
2oz Grapeseed oil
1oz JBCO
Lots of pina colada fragrance oil

Used my handheld whisk blender and it whipped to perfection. I see now my dh and 15 year old son gonna be problems! Both of them over my shoulder, what's this smells good? Can I try some ooh is this for hair? I only made a small batch to get the hang of things. They gone have me in here making some weekly...smh. Now I'm going to M&S using my spray of distilled water/AVJ, followed by SM JBCO leave-in and sealed with my Pina Colada Shea Butter mix.

Finally able to upload some pics.

I plan on washing my hair every 3-4 weeks with deep conditioning and protein treatments at every every wash.
When I'm done I'll get my hair braided for wig wear and then mist the hair (with reg or rose water) then use my shea mix of shea butter and apricot oil on my ends, braids and scalp. I did this yesterday and my ends feel great

IMG951132.jpg

Attachments

• 134597E8-.jpg
    134597E8-.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG951144.jpg
    IMG951144.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Yes, I remember reading about your delivery at home in one of your posts in another thread!

What was the impetus for you to drink this the last 4 weeks? It tonifies the uterus and makes that muscle stronger so you have more power to push. I'd think it could help some people circumvent having a prolapsed uterus as well, which can happen as a result of multiple pregnancies.

Have you found that your stomach went flatter faster after this pregnancy in comparison to your other pregnancies? I noticed in your braid up picture you posted up thread that your waist already looks snatched and pulled in.

I was introduced to red raspberry leaf tea a few years ago by my gynecologist I was experiencing extremely heavy menstrual cycles, tons of clotting and severe pain. The kind that made me call out sick for work every month. He was into natural remedies and advised me to start drinking 2 cups a day during my cycle. I was able to cut out pain killers. I was amazed. Then I came across a thread here where a few women were drinking it during pregnancy to promote a faster labor and started drinking it again and it definitey works for that too. I now drink a postpartum blend I make with red raspberry leaf, chamomile, fenugreek, oatstraw and rosemary. It has toned my uterus back to normal size...quickly too.

This was 2 weeks postpartum

downloadfile-1.jpg

downloadfile.jpg

6 weeks postpartum

20180107_105006.jpg

I'm 3 months postpartum now and my stomach is so flat, you can't even tell I've had 3 kids.

Last edited:
I was introduced to red raspberry leaf tea a few years ago by my gynecologist. I was experiencing extremely heavy menstrual cycles, tons of clotting and severe pain. The kind that made me call out sick for work every month. He was into natural remedies and advised me to start drinking 2 cups a day during my cycle. I was able to cut out pain callers. I was amazed. Then I came across a thread here where a few women were drinking it during pregnancy to promote a faster labor and started drinking it again and it definitey works for that too. I now drink a postpartum blend I make with red raspberry leaf, chamomile, fenugreek, oatstraw and rosemary. It has toned my uterus back to normal size...quickly too.

This was 2 weeks postpartum

View attachment 421163

View attachment 421167

6 weeks postpartum

View attachment 421165

I'm 3 months postpartum now and my stomach is so flat, you can't even tell I've had 3 kids.

UNICORN! UNICORN! UNICORN! UNICORN! UNICORN!UNICORN!UNICORN!UNICORN!

animated-unicorn-image-0045.gif

Back up ya'll! Unicorn coming through, full speed!

@ElevatedEnergy ,

I hate 'chu!

i-hate-you-gif-19.gif

How are you going to have the body of a 16 year old high school girl after having 3 babies!???? You look FABULOUS! Let me go and prepare about 12 gallons of some of the red raspberry leaf tea.

giphy.gif

But seriously though, red raspberry leaf is called a woman's herb. It really does help with female issues and beautifying the female body. You look absolutely wonderful!

Thank you for sharing your pictures. Your physique is very beautiful and inspiring!

Last edited:
Finally able to upload some pics.

I plan on washing my hair every 3-4 weeks with deep conditioning and protein treatments at every every wash.
When I'm dont I'll get my hair braided for wig wear and then mist the hair (with reg or rose water) then use my shea mix of shea butter and apricot oil o my ends, braids and scalp. I did this yesterday and my ends feel great

View attachment 421159

Those braids are sheer perfection! Whoever did your hair did a great job. And the thickness of the hair BEFORE it was braided::2inlove: Very nice! Gimme that jar of shea butter you got. It looks absolutely yummy and inviting. I want it!

Just made my first whipped mixture! I used the following as I wanted to start simple:

1/2 cup Unrefined Shea Butter
1/4 cup Unrefined Mango Butter
1oz EVOO
2oz Avocado oil
2oz Grapeseed oil
1oz JBCO
Lots of pina colada fragrance oil

Used my handheld whisk blender and it whipped to perfection. I see now my dh and 15 year old son gonna be problems! Both of them over my shoulder, what's this smells good? Can I try some ooh is this for hair? I only made a small batch to get the hang of things. They gone have me in here making some weekly...smh. Now I'm going to M&S using my spray of distilled water/AVJ, followed by SM JBCO leave-in and sealed with my Pina Colada Shea Butter mix.

Where-are-you-x2.gif

Shea Magic Mesmerizes men, women, children and pets.
Shea done got yo man and yo baby,too!
Shea Butter has ZERO boundaries!

I bought the Chebe herbs...it's like a powder. You mix it with whatever oil you use. I got into a thick cake batter mixture. I added it after I sprayed my hair with CP tea. I just rubbed it down the length of my hair until it was coated, then went over that with whipped Shea butter. My hair is still extremely moisturized, elongated, it feels like it's wet even though I've been wearing a cotton hair wrap all day. I will say I'm impressed. I will be wearing it pinned up for a week before I take it down and wash it. I want to know what it will feel like then as well as the detangling process...

Where did you purchase your chebe powder? I see one vendor on Amazon but want to price out the powder from a reputable source, if possible.

Did you take a length measurement before? I've seen people use Chebe and afterwards, I see that they have retained length and the texture of the hair changes, too. They have more shine, thickness and length! Will you be taking photos of your before and after results?
This was taken a week and a half ago. I' praying to get to WL in the next couple of months. The hypothiroid issues is making things really hard for me.
I plan on doing more herbal remedies to should help... I pray anyway.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180107-132119.jpg
    Screenshot_20180107-132119.jpg
    948.2 KB · Views: 58
I made my version of the Curlyproverbz Ayurvedic hair growth oil last night. It really helps to have a sister who’s as hair obsessed as you :lol:. We split the cost of the ingredients which made it much cheaper. I made 2 jars: one for her and one for me. I actually broke one of the 2 pretty jars that I bought just for the occasion (full of fenugreek growth oil :cry4: ), salvaged as much as I could by adding it to the other jar, and ended up using a spaghetti sauce jar I had on hand and remaking that batch. Oh well it still works. I’m excited to start using it and have it boost my growth rate. That’s as far as I’ll go Ayurveda wise for now. I’m not gonna add any powders or other Ayurvedic oils to my Shea Butter mix. I don’t wanna overwhelm myself.
View attachment 421091
Those oils look great. I used to make Curly Proverbz fenugreek oil before the thread on it came out and I’m not sure it did much. Think I will try it again though now that I’m using she’s butter...maybe I can mix it in my she’s butter mix.

I also lubed my 3 year old up with it! He smells so good, I just keep smelling and hugging him. I will definitely be blending more next weekend. I'm slidin' y'all!
@Daina
Slide On Sis. Slide On!:happydance:....:giggle:

I know Baby Boy does smell Goodt.:love:
Thank you very much for asking and for providing the updated information. I appreciate it!
@Chicoro
For some reason, it always takes him a long time to respond.:phone:
(There on business).

Where-are-you-x2.gif

Shea Magic Mesmerizes men, women, children and pets.
Shea done got yo man and yo baby,too!
Shea Butter has ZERO boundaries!

Yeah I’m gone go head and make them each a jar so we don't come to blows up in here. Almost slapped my husband crazy for using my Joico poo and CRN pear custard!:catfight: He know he can only use products under the right cubbard...anything to the left is mine! So I'mma be nice and keep the peace, just gives me an excuse to order some more Shea and Mango butters.

The gorgeousness starts @3:20. She has a hand full of hair, about to moisturize with water and seal with shea butter!

Hey hey! Checking in for the new year. I'm def on board and still want to challenge myself to use shea butter. I want that unicorn hair girl!
Unfortunately I have been sick like all week. My whole body hsir lips everything is dried out. esp my hair. Like tumbleweed sahara desert dry. Going to watch this vid and see if she can't help me impart some life back into these strands and slowly but surely making my way through all the posts

Back