She left and he needs advice (my brother)

Bellamystic

My brother is/was in a relationship with a girl whom I knew was already a slut since the first time I met her. She had sex with my brother's bestfriend prior & he still took her back because he thinks he is the father of her child whom is in CPS custody which looks nothing like him (skin tone and everything is off) I told my brother time and time again to let a heaux be a heaux & he deserves better because while he was at work, she would leave the house & come back with money. Itz more things about her that she does/did that is unacceptable & my bro is just stupid over this girl.

The thing that kills me is that they were planning on moving together to get their so called baby back. They found a job they work on together and after a week of working there, this biii left work, came and got her clothes while my brother was at work and left him. Her explanation to him was that she found an apartment they both can live in, but it has been a week & he hasn't seen an apartment but she continues to show up for work. Then one night she told him he can't come to the apartment because it was someone there he doesn't know, but doesn't like him.
She came back to my brother for one night, then she left again. He asked her to be real with him and break it off if that is what she wants, but she insists she wants him, but refuses to call or see him unless they are at work.
My only explanation to my brother is that she may be sleeping with some one from the job. That is the only thing new since their relationship.
He tries to find other reasons than the fact she is with someone else. I know better. The whole time I never liked this girl & he told me the reason was due to the fact that she was light skinned which was absolutely absurd, but now the carpet is unfolding and I think my brother is running out of excuses.
I'm not trying to get in his business, but I'm already in it since he asked me for my opinion. I'm posting this for him, so that I can get a second opinion of what u think his chick is up to.

Sent from my VM670 using VM670

I don't know what she's up to because this whole situation is a MESS! The only advice I have for him is to leave her alone...forever and get a DNA test. That's all I got. If he doesn't want to do that, all you can do that is let him be grown and make his own mistakes. It hurts when you see a loved one being taken advantage of, but if they can't/won't see the light, then there's nothing else for you to do.

ETA: She obviously doesn't want to be with him, because if she did, he wouldn't have to run her down like this.

My brother is/was in a relationship with a girl whom I knew was already a slut since the first time I met her. She had sex with my brother's bestfriend prior & he still took her back because he thinks he is the father of her child whom is in CPS custody which looks nothing like him (skin tone and everything is off) I told my brother time and time again to let a heaux be a heaux & he deserves better because while he was at work, she would leave the house & come back with money. Itz more things about her that she does/did that is unacceptable & my bro is just stupid over this girl.

The thing that kills me is that they were planning on moving together to get their so called baby back. They found a job they work on together and after a week of working there, this biii left work, came and got her clothes while my brother was at work and left him. Her explanation to him was that she found an apartment they both can live in, but it has been a week & he hasn't seen an apartment but she continues to show up for work. Then one night she told him he can't come to the apartment because it was someone there he doesn't know, but doesn't like him.
She came back to my brother for one night, then she left again. He asked her to be real with him and break it off if that is what she wants, but she insists she wants him, but refuses to call or see him unless they are at work.
My only explanation to my brother is that she may be sleeping with some one from the job. That is the only thing new since their relationship.
He tries to find other reasons than the fact she is with someone else. I know better. The whole time I never liked this girl & he told me the reason was due to the fact that she was light skinned which was absolutely absurd, but now the carpet is unfolding and I think my brother is running out of excuses.
I'm not trying to get in his business, but I'm already in it since he asked me for my opinion. I'm posting this for him, so that I can get a second opinion of what u think his chick is up to.

Umm she bein a heaux? :hammer:

Your brother needs to man up. She is walking all over him because he is ALLOWING IT. Sorry OP, your brother is just as messed up as his girlfriend.

He needs to find out if the kid is his.

I think you need to step back and let him work this out on his own, their relationship is very dysfunctional.

Your brother needs to man up. She is walking all over him because he is ALLOWING IT. Sorry OP, your brother is just as messed up as his girlfriend.

He needs to find out if the kid is his.

I think you need to step back and let him work this out on his own, their relationship is very dysfunctional.

I agree

Wow @ all of this:nono:. What about the child? He needs to have a DNA test done or if he has decided to take care of the child regardless, he needs to get himself together so that he can provide a stable home for the child. As for her, she's just being herself:look:. She seems up to something but he knows that and is going along for the ride.

Your brother needs to look around, under the bed, in the closets, check his pockets for his NUTZ and tell that **** he found them and to only call him when she wants to juggle them cause shes a clown!!! Tell him to decide if he wants to be a clown to or the RingMaster!!

Sorry, I am having one of those days...but really, he needs to get a blood test, arrange for support and visitation. Take sometime to himself...one of the worst things we do is not know who we are and inturn not know what we want in another person. You are sweet to be concerned but matters of the heart can only be resolved by the people involved.

Im sure you already told him your mind. He obviously doesnt want to hear it so i would stop advising him and tell him you dont wanna hear it if he brings her up again.

Wow @ all of this:nono:. What about the child? He needs to have a DNA test done or if he has decided to take care of the child regardless, he needs to get himself together so that he can provide a stable home for the child. As for her, she's just being herself:look:. She seems up to something but he knows that and is going along for the ride.

This. The fact that he let her stay the night, leave, and still continues to deal with her... he knows she's doing dirt, but she still got something he wants. Some men enjoy that kinda drama, but of course, you know your brother better than I do.

Your brother needs to look around, under the bed, in the closets, check his pockets for his NUTZ and tell that **** he found them and to only call him when she wants to juggle them cause shes a clown!!! Tell him to decide if he wants to be a clown to or the RingMaster!!

Sorry, I am having one of those days...but really, he needs to get a blood test, arrange for support and visitation. Take sometime to himself...one of the worst things we do is not know who we are and inturn not know what we want in another person. You are sweet to be concerned but matters of the heart can only be resolved by the people involved.

****goodnight*** you are silly:lachen:

:blush:...:lachen::lachen::lachen:

What is there to say? Your brother wants to play boo boo the fool then let him. She could be a ninja assassin for all I know but she damn sure dont care about his ***. I agree with the poster that said he needs to locate his balls............in addition to some self esteem. I'm more worried about that poor child in the mix of all that tomfoolery.

If you ask me, im pretty sure that your brother knows that she is fooling around. However, he is so in love with her that he is willing to put up with it. He probably just won't admit to you that he knows. This girl is TRIFLING. Its too bad that he is willing to put up with her foolishness. He needs to kick her to the curb and find a woman who is going to appreciate him, and not a little girl, which is who he is dating now. She is playing to many childish games. How old is she, by the way?

Oh hell naw...first off the child...wth if a chick let his child get taken then he don't need to be with her point blank period

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

If you ask me, im pretty sure that your brother knows that she is fooling around. However, he is so in love with her that he is willing to put up with it. He probably just won't admit to you that he knows. This girl is TRIFLING. Its too bad that he is willing to put up with her foolishness. He needs to kick her to the curb and find a woman who is going to appreciate him, and not a little girl, which is who he is dating now. She is playing to many childish games. How old is she, by the way?

She is 18

Haha...my brother is messing with an 18/19 year old who has him paying tuition, hangs out with her ex-boyfriend, and embarrasses him by making Twitter/facebook statuses about other guys she misses (like her ex)

I refuse to give him any advice because he knows it's not right and I dont want them to turn into a Whitney&Bobby....a couple who made sure to stay together because everyone said it wouldn't last.

Op, your brother is just as ridiculous as she is. We need to stop coddling these men! It doesn't matter if they're our relatives. You only know what he's telling you about her. I'm pretty sure he's doing dirt too. Men have a way of telling ONLY what makes them look good, and like the innocent party (victim). OP, you really should stay out of their mess.

And what made you hate her so much since the first time you met her? really?

If she's only 18 so I won't straight up call her a heaux. But she's young, selfish and stupid. She has some growing up to do and it sounds like your brother does too. Bless their hearts. Sometimes you gotta let them learn a lesson the hard way.

Op, your brother is just as ridiculous as she is. We need to stop coddling these men! It doesn't matter if they're our relatives. You only know what he's telling you about her. I'm pretty sure he's doing dirt too. Men have a way of telling ONLY what makes them look good, and like the innocent party (victim). OP, you really should stay out of their mess.

And what made you hate her so much since the first time you met her? really?

The fact that I knew she slept with his bestfriend

Back