My brother is with a crack head, yall I messed up! Long

Yeah, maybe the brother needs to kick back on the dating and being set up? No one's radar is going off, at all.

Keeping him in prayer though...

Last edited:
Your brother is an adult.

I don't care how old my siblings are, if I see some nonsense going on, I'm gonna speak on it. Naturally, how they choose to proceed is on them, but I'm at least gonna try to point them in the right direction.

Last edited:
How he noticed TWO forks missing? I didnt notice all my spoons was disappearing until I looked up and couldnt find one for cereal. I still dont know what happened to those spoons.

:lol: I cant stop laughing "you stole two forks?"

Last edited:
How he noticed TWO forks missing? I didnt notice all my spoons was disappearing until I looked up and couldnt find one for cereal. I still dont know what happened to those spoons.

:lol: I cant stop laughing "you stole two forks?"

And on top of that, who steals two forks? :lachen:

no knives, no spoons, no cups, no pots, just 2 forks....:look:

How could you not know what kind of person she was?

Your fault. Plus, he is in it so he must like it. If someone matched me up w/ someone that did crack.... I would be ghost...

Maybe good old USA will step in and separate the two, maybe he will be deployed again. I don't know which one would be worst, going or staying. Ask him to keep an open eye to what you are saying about her and what path does he want to lead?

Pray to God for him to open up his eyes. Hopefully you can look at ways to get him out of the picture, or introduce her to a never do good guy if you can find one around. Introduce him to someone you do not mind being sister in law with, keep the girls coming so he won't get serious with that one. Good luck.

Back