She Didnt Believe it was my Real Hair PICS inside!

michaela

Natural 4b
Okay well A few Mintues ago i had my mother Take a picture of me streching my hair!! She was amazed and she didnt believe it was mine even though im natural???? I think im mid back! Sorry my pants were to big and saggin off my lil booty....i should have pulled them up!My waist is so small....i wish i was bigger well heres the pic
NEuUpiz-27-1.jpg

Gorgoeus hair girl. It looks like you are at bsl. 2 or 3 more inches then u will be mbl. thick luscious hair....im loving it.

My mom's disbelief amazes me also. They look at my hair when it's in a bush and say "Is that your hair?" They used to frown their faces when I first went natural, now I'm a little texed.

Good Growing:grin:

My mom's disbelief amazes me also. They look at my hair when it's in a bush and say "Is that your hair?" They used to frown their faces when I first went natural, now I'm a little texed.

Good Growing:grin:

Yeah i love being natural Because of the Srinkage i know it sound weird but i actually love it! it really suprises People! But under neath it all i know the truth!!!:grin:

Your mom probably knew it was yours but she was too amazed and shocked at your true progress, lol all that shrinkage fools people. Great progress!

I love the hair and some of us WISH we had a small waist like thatl!!!:yawn:

Lol i really didnt like being skinney people mess with me all the time at lunch they will be like OMG she's Eating:perplexed
Yes it really does get to me because i eat all the time and there was actually a period of time when i was trying to Gain weight!!!!???
But Now i except the fact God made me this way:yep:

Lol i really didnt like being skinney people mess with me all the time at lunch they will be like OMG she's Eating:perplexed
Yes it really does get to me because i eat all the time and there was actually a period of time when i was trying to Gain weight!!!!???

LOL :lachen: It's great to know I wasn't alone. most of the women in my family are thick or bigger. Growing up,especially in my late teens, I noticed how the dudes love thick women where Im from so I also tried to gain weight back then. (was around 17-18-19 y.o.) I should not have bothered--didn't gain a pound. I always had curves but still wanted that extra weight. I ate junk late at night and only made myself sick and really didn't gain a pound. I guess I was athletic and had too high a metabolism and I just guess my body wasn't built to be past a certain weight. I think about it all and laugh laugh laugh now. lol i also used to do things that i heard would make my breasts bigger--them darn myths--crap dont work...I gave up and accepted what i could not change around 20 y.o.. I am thicker now, had a child, my metabolism has def slowed (dont work out as much anymore) but still not that thick. I remember when my stomach used to be brick flat but now i got a little slab but I actually dont mind though. Im happy now though and pretty much satisfied with the way I look (my SO thinks Im incredibly sexy so that def helps). Sorry to get off topic ladies...:yawn:

LOL :lachen: It's great to know I wasn't alone. most of the women in my family are thick or bigger. Growing up,especially in my late teens, I noticed how the dudes love thick women where Im from so I also tried to gain weight back then. (was around 17-18-19 y.o.) I should not have bothered--didn't gain a pound. I always had curves but still wanted that extra weight. I ate junk late at night and only made myself sick and really didn't gain a pound. I guess I was athletic and had too high a metabolism and I just guess my body wasn't built to be past a certain weight. I think about it all and laugh laugh laugh now. lol i also used to do things that i heard would make my breasts bigger--them darn myths--crap dont work...I gave up and accepted what i could not change around 20 y.o.. I am thicker now, had a child, my metabolism has def slowed (dont work out as much anymore) but still not that thick. I remember when my stomach used to be brick flat but now i got a little slab but I actually dont mind though. Im happy now though and pretty much satisfied with the way I look (my SO thinks Im incredibly sexy so that def helps). Sorry to get off topic ladies...:yawn:

Thanks for the Support!
Note to self never force myself to eat when i really dont want to!:yep:

Great job , beautiful hair ,keep the good work .
I have a "problem " People find me OK but I want to loose weigth just few pounds , people don't understand me ....
I understand you but sometimes we must accept the nature .
Enjoy your hair, your body and and life ...

Gorgoeus hair girl. It looks like you are at bsl. 2 or 3 more inches then u will be mbl. thick luscious hair....im loving it.

I dont know. I have to disagree there. Looks like she's MBL right now and 3 inches will put her at WL.

Bottom of the shoulder blades is BSL and she's way past that.

Nice Natural Hair!!!

I wear my hair in a twist out which reaches past my ear and when I wear mines out, People look at me in disbelief also, especially my mom. You would think they would know :lachen:

man i do NOT miss those days... i'm 5' 9" and was 135 lbs. when i graduated high school... that was AFTER gaining enough weight that my ribs no longer poked out. :look: (of course now i'm on the other side and trying to lose a little weight, LOL)

don't you fret though sweetie... like you said that's the way God made you. and most of those who make fun of you are jealous cuz they wanna be itty-bitty and not have to work at at it. :yep:

back on topic now... way to go! your hair looks lovely :grin:

Back