Share your wedding photos here

trendsetta25

I Love to see wedding pictures. After all the hard work that comes with planning the biggest day of your lives, wedding photos make me feel good knowing how well your hard work turned out.

Would you guys be interested in sharing pictures from your big day with us all?

This thread can also help future brides with ideas
1. When did you get married?
2. Where was your reception?
3. How many guests?
4. Where did you find your dress?
5. Who was your photographer?
6. First Dance song?

Fun Fact

Let's share!!! I'll go first!
1. When did you get married? July 5, 2014
2. Where was your reception? Jericho Terrace/ Jericho, NY
3. How many guests? 110
4. Where did you find your dress? David's Bridal (it was the first dress I tried on. I only tried 3 dresses lol)
5. Who was your photographer? Lisa Hibbert // LisaHibbert.com
6. First Dance Song? Chris Brown "With You"

Fun Fact: I did my own hair for my big day

image-3562685997.jpg
image-1880293137.jpg
image-1622785594.jpg
image-3051631198.jpg
image-1586247641.jpg
image-2025145724.jpg
image-2420821360.jpg

Last edited:
trendsetta25

So beautiful!

We looked at Jericho Terrace but went with a different hall. It was a top choice for us and we recommended them to lots of people, at least two who booked. Is Mike Closs still the banquet manager? He was so nice to us. We attended a wedding there, after our wedding, and Mike sent over a bottle of wine.

trendsetta25

So beautiful!

We looked at Jericho Terrace but went with a different hall. It was a top choice for us and we recommended them to lots of people, at least two who booked. Is Mike Closs still the banquet manager? He was so nice to us. We attended a wedding there, after our wedding, and Mike sent over a bottle of wine.

Yes he is. Jericho was the only reception hall we looked at. We always drove passed it when we were dating and I always kept it at the back of my mind.

I also love the red nails... i want to see more dress pics!!! My bestie is getting married and she wants a high-low dress...you look Beautiful and married 2 days after my bday!! Congrats!

Back