Separate But Equal

dede1129

For those who don't know I am in a relationship now with my guy from my other thread. Communication really helped us get over that hump and now we are good. So here's the background I am used to being married so being back in the dating world I am feeling a little lost so I figured I would ask you ladies.

-What are some of the things you do in your relationships to ensure that things are equal as far as both of your needs being met?

For example, if the guy is getting the cooked dinners, sex on the regular, attention, ect

-How do you make sure your needs are getting met as well?

-Are you always aware of what your needs are and proactive in ensuring that they are met without ALL of the attention going on him?

You are living in separate houses but yet are together so how do you keep the romance and connection alive?

For example, my guy likes to stay at home and to be honest most times I do as well because I value having a comfy home and don't like to waist money on things like going out to eat when we both can cook REALLY good and to me more thought goes into cooking a meal so we have been going over each other's houses and cooking for each other then watching movies, ect.

I hope you understand what i mean...if so respond :yep:

Last edited:
Back