Say hello, to my new friend...

wow.gif
wow.gif

*that is all*

I don't understand why some of you ladies are so cruel. Coming up in here showing us your new play things. Ya'll should really be more considerate. Some of us can't buy anything until this moth is over...:wallbash:

Signed: Extreme Hater

I don't understand why some of you ladies are so cruel. Coming up in here showing us your new play things. Ya'll should really be more considerate. Some of us can't buy anything until this moth is over...:wallbash:

Signed: Extreme Hater

It's okay girlie. I still got love for yall. April says hello. She is kind of shy and is a homebody so she won't be visiting anyone, EVER!!! But you guys are more than welcome to stop by if you are ever in NM and say hello. She is very happy and has adjusted quite well to her new environment. The kids love her and they are just in awe of her. They just kept walking around, sticking their head under the hood and asking fitty-leben questions. They asked me this morning if I was going to keep her!!! I guess they were expecting me to take her to a salon or something. How dare they!!! I told them she is here to stay and they will be sitting under her real soon. Yall just don't know how happy I am. :yay: Q

It's okay girlie. I still got love for yall. April says hello. She is kind of shy and is a homebody so she won't be visiting anyone, EVER!!! But you guys are more than welcome to stop by if you are ever in NM and say hello. She is very happy and has adjusted quite well to her new environment. The kids love her and they are just in awe of her. They just kept walking around, sticking their head under the hood and asking fitty-leben questions. They asked me this morning if I was going to keep her!!! I guess they were expecting me to take her to a salon or something. How dare they!!! I told them she is here to stay and they will be sitting under her real soon. Yall just don't know how happy I am. :yay: Q

Meanie....:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Very nice Q!

April's cousin "Eva" is at my house. :grin: I love her.
My mom keeps telling me to bring Eva to her house, but Eva ain't going there! She may get kidnapped! :lachen:

hellllllloooooo April...how you doin? no homo
:lachen:

Congrats on making a new friend...she looks nice.

Now I want one:ohwell:

April!!!??? What kind of name is that?

She has a nice head, feet and chest. She's cute.

Thank you. The person she named after is straight gangsta and she was the one who told me to come over in these here parts and read up on steaming, hence the name. I like it. It's cute like she is. Q

Tell April Auntie Meena said hi!!

You should let April spend the night sometime soon. And often:look:

I already told yall she's a homebody. If you want to meet her you need to hear the "Ding you are now free to move around the country" and take a flight to the Land of Enchantment!!! Q

Hi April! If Q don't treat you right you always have a place here in NC:look:

Um who are you? April doesn't talk to strangers. The name looks familiar but my mind is going blank. Oh I know, you one of the heffas I'm going to be rooming with in Vegas but yet hasn't given me a call to say hi dog in like 2 months. :rolleyes: Like I can talk cuz I need to give you a ring too :lol: Q

I am pea green with envy right now!!:eek:

You know this thread is gonna blow up with questions and congrats!!:wink2:

Can you tell us how they ship (USPS, UPS, or DHL) and how long did it take for you to receive it?

I haven't made a 'real' PJ purchase this year:scratchch

I just have to figure out where I'm going to keep it:sekret:

I am pea green with envy right now!!:eek:

You know this thread is gonna blow up with questions and congrats!!:wink2:

Can you tell us how they ship (USPS, UPS, or DHL) and how long did it take for you to receive it?

I haven't made a 'real' PJ purchase this year:scratchch

I just have to figure out where I'm going to keep it:sekret:

I don't know how they shipped it. I wasn't at home when it was delivered. I ordered it last week on the 13th so it took a week. Q

Today is a proud moment for me. After a couple of days of waiting, I've finally had the chance to meet my new friend. I was driving home thinking of what to name her and I decided to name her after my board friend who told me about steaming. Ladies and gentlemen. Friends, foes, haters, pj's, fotki stalkers, hair type fanatics, naturals, relaxed, and tex'd, meet my new friend APRIL!!!! Q :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Excellent Choice, Grasshopper....I have the same one & I loooooooove it! :love4: Have fun it with it, I steam once a week w/great results. I think I'll name mine 'My Precioouusss...'

Excellent Choice, Grasshopper....I have the same one & I loooooooove it! :love4: Have fun it with it, I steam once a week w/great results. I think I'll name mine 'My Precioouusss...'

Aw sooky now. I love that name!!!! I will def be doing weekly treatments. I can't wait until tomorrow. :yay: Shoot I might end up doing it tonight. Q

Congrats Queeny.:clap:
One Question,I want to know if April will be with ya when you visit SC again.
You know I dont live to far from your place :yep:
Oh maybe we can visit Stillalady for some BT.

They replied:woot:

Hello,

We use DHL to ship our products. Transit time to Texas would be 5-7 business days. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Thank you,

Kathy
EvaBrand Team

Inquring minds wanna know if any naturals are using something similar to *April* in their routine with success? :scratchch

Tryin to see if I can figure that contraption into my routine....hmmmm :sekret:

Do it ....please do it!:poke: I need a review ASAP
Alright I will give her a test drive tonight. Oh the peer pressure.

Congrats Queeny.:clap:
One Question,I want to know if April will be with ya when you visit SC again.
You know I dont live to far from your place :yep:
Oh maybe we can visit Stillalady for some BT.
Hey girlie. Um April will not be traveling. Actually I may have to take a few pieces of her and hide it just to ensure my house sitter won't try to use her or run off with her while we're away. Q

Back